SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 am

^^^
On her application she named Chase because she thought Nick would never be the Bach. She told Nick that at the m&g.  Production wouldnt have known her first choice was always Nick.
And then their m&g convo was suddenly interrupted by Corrine cantstopl  TPTB found out at the same time Nick did.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:08 am

sosleepy wrote:Woah... that's forward. You usually don't see dudes acting like this on the female casts' SM, do we? 

I could totally see Vanessa as the ette too. I think she has an x-factor about her and I can see how casting could have flagged her as a next potential lead before the show even started filming. She's a rare breed amongst the usual type this show casts.  It's refreshing.

The only problem being, she's SO EXACTLY THE EPITOME of Nick's type. Like everything we've learned about Nick in 2.5 years, we know what he's attracted to and what he goes for, and that's like obviously Vanessa even before we saw them interact. So I don't know how anyone in casting could have looked at her as a potential lead knowing Nick was just gonna thwart their plans. laugh out loud

As much as they know everything about all the contestants, I don't think even they can predict who will have that "it" factor. Just because they look perfect on paper, doesn't mean people will have that chemistry. I remember Sean's season. Lindsey, AshLee and Des were all touted as the type of woman he was looking for and he ended up with Catherine who was pretty much the opposite. Even she thought there was no way he was going to pick her.

I think tptb always have 4-5 serious contenders for F1, some of whom may also be in contention for the next lead. They always leave themselves plenty of options. They take care of themselves first and foremost.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:36 am

^^^
I'm guilty of starting this convo.  I began by saying I suspect Vanessa was a tptb contender for next Bette when she was cast. On her application she named Chase as her pick for Bach.

Agree that TPTB would have a handful they think could mesh with the lead but no clue what would transpire.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:45 am

I like this picture:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2011.35.29%20AM
http://www.betches.com/bachelor-nick-week-4-recap
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:50 am

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Woah... that's forward. You usually don't see dudes acting like this on the female casts' SM, do we? 

I could totally see Vanessa as the ette too. I think she has an x-factor about her and I can see how casting could have flagged her as a next potential lead before the show even started filming. She's a rare breed amongst the usual type this show casts.  It's refreshing.

The only problem being, she's SO EXACTLY THE EPITOME of Nick's type. Like everything we've learned about Nick in 2.5 years, we know what he's attracted to and what he goes for, and that's like obviously Vanessa even before we saw them interact. So I don't know how anyone in casting could have looked at her as a potential lead knowing Nick was just gonna thwart their plans. laugh out loud

As much as they know everything about all the contestants, I don't think even they can predict who will have that "it" factor. Just because they look perfect on paper, doesn't mean people will have that chemistry. I remember Sean's season. Lindsey, AshLee and Des were all touted as the type of woman he was looking for and he ended up with Catherine who was pretty much the opposite. Even she thought there was no way he was going to pick her.

I think tptb always have 4-5 serious contenders for F1, some of whom may also be in contention for the next lead. They always leave themselves plenty of options. They take care of themselves first and foremost.

Right. I agree with you. I was mostly joking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 am

The baby calf pic is so sweet! Reminds me of Ben and Lauren and the baby turtles.

Do you let baby calves sniff your hand like you do with a dog? Serious question, I have no idea, but that's what it looks like Vanessa is doing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The baby calf pic is so sweet! Reminds me of Ben and Lauren and the baby turtles.

Do you let baby calves sniff your hand like you do with a dog? Serious question, I have no idea, but that's what it looks like Vanessa is doing.

My aunt has some cattle on her farm.  Her calves are notorious for licking.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:39 am

I like that picture too. It reminds me of a dad and mom showing their kids about the animals at a petting zoo. giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:45 am

@notarose thanks I didn't know that. I am surrounded by farmers and see them in the field quite often. They are so adorable as are all farm animals IMHO.

There is a calmness about the two of them in that picture. I noticed there are two that are not interested in what's going on, while the others are ooh'ing and awwe'ing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose thanks I didn't know that. I am surrounded by farmers and see them in the field quite often. They are so adorable as are all farm animals IMHO.

There is a calmness about the two of them in that picture. I noticed there are two that are not interested in what's going on, while the others are ooh'ing and awwe'ing.

A good sign since they likely hadn't spoken since the intense pool convo about 2 days prior. Her approaching him was a good way to ease back in. I also thought that when they were settling onto the couch at the cocktail party they both began with nervous laughter. IMO neither was sure about the other's mindset at that point however both quickly realized that the relationship had survived.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Just another yellow bracelet sighting from Nick's second 1:1 with Vanessa in the Bahamas while snorkeling:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Img_1919

My sc

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:25 pm

SC from ITM during the book sharing.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 68 Image88

Has anyone noticed Nick in this shirt in any of the previews?  Based on what he says I think this ITM may have been done after filming ended.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon