SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think realistically, the only people that would notice notice this trip or would realize it's unusual are the people on this board. laugh out loud Lauren hung out with Amanda once or twice while the show was still airing. I def still think Vanessa is F1. It's nice to see V with her "squad," after RS said no one liked her. Just like he said no one liked Nick the first time, then we saw Nick hanging and interacting with most of the dudes from Andi's season. Rolling Eyes

He didn't say no one liked her, just that she wasn't the most popular girl in the house and most girls took Rachel's side after the fight. I haven't seen anything to show that was untrue yet. Nick himself admits that he wasn't well-liked in the house during Andi's season, so RS was correct there. All the villains in recent history, like Courtney and Olivia and JJ, have made friends post-season, because people get over things when you're not in competition mode. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Lara wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think realistically, the only people that would notice notice this trip or would realize it's unusual are the people on this board. laugh out loud Lauren hung out with Amanda once or twice while the show was still airing. I def still think Vanessa is F1. It's nice to see V with her "squad," after RS said no one liked her. Just like he said no one liked Nick the first time, then we saw Nick hanging and interacting with most of the dudes from Andi's season. Rolling Eyes

He didn't say no one liked her, just that she wasn't the most popular girl in the house and most girls took Rachel's side after the fight. I haven't seen anything to show that was untrue yet. Nick himself admits that he wasn't well-liked in the house during Andi's season, so RS was correct there. All the villains in recent history, like Courtney and Olivia and JJ, have made friends post-season, because people get over things when you're not in competition mode. IMO.

Blogger boy said she was not the most well liked in the house, and he didn't know how much they'd show.

If she wasn't the most well liked, than to me that sounds like no one liked her. Along with his comment about he didn't know how much they'd show, alluding to he knows more but isn't saying. IMO it's his usual bad mouthing people he doesn't know which unfortunately sticks with that person after filming. This time he is so wrong by what we have seen so far of Vanessa and her interaction with the others. So whether he said no one likes her, she's not well liked, or that she wasn't popular, which I don't see that reference, he put it out there that some people, all the people, a few of the people, don't like her. As we can see that isn't the case.

Google search - because I would never click his virus invested site.

“Reader Emails” Incl Bachelor Wines, The Twins ... - Reality Steve
realitysteve.com/2017/01/04/reader-emails-
Jan 4, 2017 - Vanessa wasn't the most well liked in the house, but I really don't know how much they'll show. Nikki was very disliked my most others in the ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 pm

It should be remembered this is what the SNOT interprets and spins out of his azz. I am so sick of dissecting his puke. His voice is not gospel any more than mine.
Obviously, the group of girls has many close ties with each other. Some are closer than others. That's life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Every girl but Rachel follows and likes a lot of her stuff on IG so it's not like she's hated. Just shows whatever happened back in filming, Rachel hasn't gotten over. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:19 pm

I don't think Danielle l is over it either, but just followed her recently for appearances' sake. Liz said that the four girls to give her a note were the Danielles, Taylor, and Vanessa. That was the original group to meet in Nashville too (save for Danielle l). If Vanessa betrayed Danielle L and basically was the reason she lost that core friend  group, I wouldn't be surprised if there were still hard feelings there. Along with that "CFA" discussion that took place with Raven, Rachel, and Corinne, I wouldn't be surprised if people weren't over it but just pretending to be. It's the same thing with Josh/Nick, who were taking pictures together and playing in an arcade together a while ago and gave the appearance everything was a-okay, when it really wasn't. I don't think Vanessa was this super-villain, but I do think she likely rubbed certain people the wrong way. Especially the girls that were her main competition. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Or it means she just doesn't care for her, and doesn't wish to have a relationship post show.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:20 pm

On the topic of friendships, I really like the group Vanessa weekened with.  If she is indeed F1 I don't see any of her mansion inner circle as people who will try to use association with her for personal gain or to increase their own brands.

They seem like genuinely nice women who have a lot in common.  They enjoyed a laid back roster of fun outings and chill.

Also, if she is F1, Nick will be brought into her fold of friends post-show. All Vanessa doesn't wish to continue with become people you bump into at Bach nation events.  I see the Nashville band of friends as being a comfortable fit for Nick as well, as the F1 will eventually invite them into their home.  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:27 pm

I think Rachel is still holding grudges because Vanessa is the last one standing(If there's no foiler) I think if V wasn't the "winner" Rachel would've gotten over whatever happened in that house by now, IMO. I get that you don't have to follow people you don't care about post show but when it's only the chosen winner and the one you had a fight with that you chose not to follow, then I think it obviously stems from bitterness...JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Maybe Rachel just find her really annoying and try-hard like I do. Maybe Vanessa said some really unforgivable things in the fight. Rachel just seems so cheerful and upbeat, I can't imagine her being bitter (especially since being considered for the Bachelorette is way better than a 7-month engagement), but if she is, I'm sure we'll see signs of that, like with Taylor having IG stories posting videos of JK making fun of Corinne. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:44 pm

I don't think either Vanessa or Rachel are losing sleep over why Rachel isn't following Vanessa.

IMO Vanessa seems to have formed great friendships on the show, not just one, but a good group, who make effort to meet up. I love it. So RS is speaking out of his a$$, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:45 pm

Lara wrote:Maybe Rachel just find her really annoying and try-hard like I do. Maybe Vanessa said some really unforgivable things in the fight. Rachel just seems so cheerful and upbeat, I can't imagine her being bitter (especially since being considered for the Bachelorette is way better than a 7-month engagement), but if she is, I'm sure we'll see signs of that, like with Taylor having IG stories posting videos of JK making fun of Corinne. IMO.

I can't see Vanessa saying some really unforgivable things during the fight. Vanessa appears to be upbeat and cheerful as well, so whatever happened, she followed Rachel and doesn't seem to be bothered by anything. Is there a source that says this engagement will last 7 months and that Rachel is being considered for the 'ette, because IMO I don't think she is. As far as the 7 month engagement, IMO we have no idea if that's true or not. Besides, if one is engaged and very happy, what does that have to do with being the next lead. If Rachel was the F1, happily engaged, then she would feel it's best to be considered for the 'ette rather than be engaged?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:55 pm

It depends on feelings! I do think there were some past winners who would have preferred to be the lead and some runner-ups who were more than happy to not win, so they could be in consideration. Vanessa seems to really like nick, so I don't think she is bitter, but I don't get the feeling Rachel is either. I would be shocked (and honestly would think that it would be discriminatory) if Rachel wasn't at least being considered, since US had a quote about a lead being AA in the near future and she is F3. As far as the engagement being 7-months, that is my opinion. I would love to be surprised and see them get married, but I don't think that will happen. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon