SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:44 am

whit90 wrote:
notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it depends on what is going on.
I remember one season, everyone thought a SHV was taking place on VD as flowers were sent the day before.
The flowers were sent by an ex who ended up being the current spouse. cantstopl

rofl ^^^

Nick can travel any day of the week.  Couldn't he be in Montreal at some point while she works during the day.  It's only 5 hrs as a teacher plus it gives a better sense of normalcy.
CH did say this season would be "unconventional" so that may apply to the odd SHV no idea  After all, SM practice is not following tradition so perhaps SHV won't either.
And since Nick didn't pick Corrine, clearly he doesn't want a nanny on the SHV giggling

Do teachers in Canada only work 5 hours a day ? She also seems to take a lot of time off work . Is their school schedule different than ours in the US ? Sorry just curious since I am a teacher here in Dallas , Texas.

Teachers in Australia contractedhours are 7.5 hrs but often much more than this

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:44 am

Just Looking wrote:
whit90 wrote:
notarose wrote:

rofl ^^^

Nick can travel any day of the week.  Couldn't he be in Montreal at some point while she works during the day.  It's only 5 hrs as a teacher plus it gives a better sense of normalcy.
CH did say this season would be "unconventional" so that may apply to the odd SHV no idea  After all, SM practice is not following tradition so perhaps SHV won't either.
And since Nick didn't pick Corrine, clearly he doesn't want a nanny on the SHV giggling

Do teachers in Canada only work 5 hours a day ? She also seems to take a lot of time off work . Is their school schedule different than ours in the US ? Sorry just curious since I am a teacher here in Dallas , Texas.

Teachers in Australia contractedhours are 7.5 hrs but often much more than this

Having said that though, a special ed teacher may work part-time hours

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:19 am

Just because a teacher may only be in school hours for 5-7 hours, does not a part time job it make. They often work 10+ hours a day, bringing work home. Lesson plans, curriculum, grading. Way more to teaching than just hours spent in the classroom. It's a tough gig. And special ed? Even more intensive and difficult. Where I live, teachers only get 2 personal days a year where they can take off not counting sick time. It's unpaid days also. I wonder if Vanessa plans to continue or at least finish the year and how that will work with Nick's likely stint on DWTS? A also imagine Vanessa's actual job might make their safe house visits a little less frequent than say, Lauren B. who stopped working.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Made my first Nick and Vanessa edit of the season Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:13 pm

It's so easy to read Nick because we already know how he acts when he's doing the chasing based on previous 'ette seasons. It's the same Nick from Andi/Kaitlyn's season when he's with Vanessa. There's just no comparison, IMO.
Can't wait for their next 1 on 1 date. beatingheart

@truelovealways Lovely video!! Thank you
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:25 pm

I must have missed this last night but oh my gosh. He looks at her differently than anyone else JMO. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 EnjyHbZ
my sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:14 pm

truelovealways wrote:Made my first Nick and Vanessa edit of the season Smiley

Very nice. clapping! thumbsup

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:53 pm

@truelovealways
Great job. I enjoyed this. It was nice to see their body language and chemistry without the dialogue.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Don't mean to quote myself but Vanessa liked my edit on twitter heartbeat
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Screen10

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 pm

truelovealways wrote:

my sc

Your vid warms my heart beatingheart Such skill in your edit.
rock and happy for you that Vanessa gave you a well deserved shout out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:22 pm

truelovealways wrote:

my sc

Now THIS is starting to make me fan-girl for the couple in this season. Thank you. - Uggh I'm so sappy!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Just for comparison sake, I've gone back and looked at some Kaitlyn/Andi Nick footage. In my humble opinion, he looks more into/connected with V even more so than either girl. Earlier in the season too. I'm becoming such a fan of these two. I think their chemistry is off the charts already. They have a very Ashley/JP kind of connection to me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon