SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 am

Nick looks so enamored with Vanessa. It's too cute. It feels like they've known each other for some time now the way they interact. The way Vanessa put her head against his shoulders when he was reading the book. Also when they were kissing, Nick stares at Vanessa holding her face and kind of shakes it with awe. I thought that was hot!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:46 am

Really enjoyed Nick and Vanessa's interaction last night. That book she gave him was so sweet, I love how you can see how much she loves her job. IMO, these two just have "it", none of the other girls come close. When they were wrapped around each other, definitely reminded me of Jp and Ash too. When they were kissing, I noticed that Nick was playing with her earring, and kept stopping to look at her before going into another kiss. He's just so different with her. awwww

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:18 am

Someone's already made an edit of their screen time last night. Watching the scenes in higher definition really highlights a lot, especially the way that despite their having a disagreement at the pool party, they never stopped physically touching each other. Their body language was completely intimate, even while Vanessa is totally giving him an epic bitchface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yI926WNt60
Bachelor Vids

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm incapable to post gifs ... but Vanessa's eye-roll is a great one for this episode.
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/823714453875204096
The nice balance was provided with Nessa's intimate moments (showcasing the chemistry) and Nick's parents describing theirs ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:18 pm

The cutting and editing of their 'argument' annoyed me a little. He didn't really answer to her questions, just told her to be patient re Corrinne, and to grill him, if he does anything she doesn't agree with. IMO.

Having said that, Vanessa IMO is making a lot of effort to let Nick know her, her life, her personality. I like it. That book her students made was a really great idea. The limited time they have together,she gave him something he could look through whike on his own, too.

And their chemistry is great. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Vanessa is also doing the chasing, IMO. As much as Nick is invested in this process with her I think she is as well.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Vanessa is also doing the chasing, IMO. As much as Nick is invested in this process with her I think she is as well.

Definitely, IMO. That's why she confronted HIM, IMO. She doesn't give two hoots about what Corrinne is doing, she wants to know why Nick is doing it with her, IMO. She already cares about him, and wants him to know it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Is this normal? I usually only recall the lead doing the chasing or the F1 is doing the chasing. Never actually both. Does anyone know what other couple had a similar journey so far?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:57 pm

@Cila51290 I haven't seen many seasons, but Desiree's comes to mind, even if may not look like it and though the F1 wasn't shown in "that light" and neither was the lead ... but it sure wasn't so obvious and so soon ... and man/woman role/dynamic was different, when a guy is usually "a protector", JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Is this normal? I usually only recall the lead doing the chasing or the F1 is doing the chasing. Never actually both. Does anyone know what other couple had a similar journey so far?

I think Catherine did it with Sean to a degree. She gave him little notes, but this is in a class by itself.

I love Nick with Vanessa. It just doesn't compare with anyone else. How much he kisses her...lips, neck, forehead, ears. How he nuzzles her neck and hair all the time. He holds her neck when he is kissing her. He is laughing and just looking so relaxed...except when she is grilling him. He just looks at her in wonder. The beauty is that she seems to reciprocate.

I usually don't have expectations for these couples post show. If they make it great, if not, oh well, but these two... The way they look at one another, it would be such a waste if they didn't give it a real go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm incapable to post gifs ... but Vanessa's eye-roll is a great one for this episode.
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/823714453875204096
The nice balance was provided with Nessa's intimate moments (showcasing the chemistry) and Nick's parents describing theirs ...

OT When looking at the tweet, there is a drop down "more" tab. Choose "embed tweet" A box opens up. Make sure "include media" is checked. Copy the code, paste it in the reply box.

Upates to our forum

Testing here thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Is this normal? I usually only recall the lead doing the chasing or the F1 is doing the chasing. Never actually both. Does anyone know what other couple had a similar journey so far?

I think others have validated interest in each other (the 2 person chase): as mentioned, Cat giving Sean flirty notes and him creating special moments.
How Nick and Vanessa standout to me is that they can be innocently fun&flirty then move into an edgy intensity that validates their mutual taste. It looks different because their preference is mutual and different so they alternate roles at will. It's such a smooth transition. Each layer they peel brings on their excitement and it reverberates on screen. Fascinating.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon