SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:35 pm

https://twitter.com/thebeardofelan/status/823336437143650304

Regarding above tweet 3/4 "band members" have "approved" of the band name. Want to guess who has not liked,retweeted or commented towards this one giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lisa Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:17 pm

sdmom wrote:Then I guess she's not meeting Nick after the trip.
I have no doubt Nick picked her, but I want to see more evidence of their SHV. Oh well, on to next week! Always optimistic, cautiously...

Should she be seeing Nick at a SHV soon? I am not too up on all these tricks they have to see each other laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Lisa wrote:
sdmom wrote:Then I guess she's not meeting Nick after the trip.
I have no doubt Nick picked her, but I want to see more evidence of their SHV. Oh well, on to next week! Always optimistic, cautiously...

Should she be seeing Nick at a SHV soon? I am not too up on all these tricks they have to see each other laugh out loud

The SHV seem to be every couple weeks during the airing of the season. There was pretty strong evidence a SHV happened the weekend 1/6-1/9 via Nick's snapchats where he was cooking alot and then evidence of two sets of feet but not showing who they belonged too. Vanessa was also spotted flying from Montreal at the start of that weekend though she didn't post anything about traveling herself like she did this weekend which also points to SHV. So it was thought maybe this weekend would be time for another SHV which was not since Vanessa was visiting Dani M and gang. I think one should be coming up anytime now. Next weekend is a strong possibility since it wasn't this weekend though for all that is known it could also happen during the work week.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Do the couples in this franchise usually spend the SHV Valentines Day weekend together while the show is airing or do they make sure they do their "SHV Vday" a week before or after so it's not so obvious?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:03 pm

I think it depends on what is going on.
I remember one season, everyone thought a SHV was taking place on VD as flowers were sent the day before.
The flowers were sent by an ex who ended up being the current spouse. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it depends on what is going on.
I remember one season, everyone thought a SHV was taking place on VD as flowers were sent the day before.

rofl ^^^

Nick can travel any day of the week. Couldn't he be in Montreal at some point while she works during the day. It's only 5 hrs as a teacher plus it gives a better sense of normalcy.
CH did say this season would be "unconventional" so that may apply to the odd SHV no idea After all, SM practice is not following tradition so perhaps SHV won't either.
And since Nick didn't pick Corrine, clearly he doesn't want a nanny on the SHV giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:44 pm

notarose wrote:

rofl ^^^

Nick can travel any day of the week.  Couldn't he be in Montreal at some point while she works during the day.  It's only 5 hrs as a teacher plus it gives a better sense of normalcy.
CH did say this season would be "unconventional" so that may apply to the odd SHV no idea  After all, SM practice is not following tradition so perhaps SHV won't either.
And since Nick didn't pick Corrine, clearly he doesn't want a nanny on the SHV giggling

Do teachers in Canada only work 5 hours a day ? She also seems to take a lot of time off work . Is their school schedule different than ours in the US ? Sorry just curious since I am a teacher here in Dallas , Texas.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:50 pm

whit90 wrote:
notarose wrote:

rofl ^^^

Nick can travel any day of the week.  Couldn't he be in Montreal at some point while she works during the day.  It's only 5 hrs as a teacher plus it gives a better sense of normalcy.
CH did say this season would be "unconventional" so that may apply to the odd SHV no idea  After all, SM practice is not following tradition so perhaps SHV won't either.

Do teachers in Canada only work 5 hours a day ? She also seems to take a lot of time off work . Is their school schedule different than ours in the US ? Sorry just curious since I am a teacher here in Dallas , Texas.

The schedule could be more flexible with special ed. I know in my area special ed can be less than a full day in a mainstream school.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Based off the pictures of the school shared in earlier pages of this thread, it seemed like they have a relatively small, tight-knit staff. I think if her co-workers were aware Vanessa won and she had these scheduled SHVs, then they'd be more accommodating compared to a bigger school or a company with set vacation days.

There's also the possibility that Vanessa, having missed school last 'semester', is working this semester on a part-time or casual basis.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:24 pm

She seems to have been working pretty much 5 day weeks - outside of this week and a couple weeks ago (where she seemed to work 4 days). She was off at xmas it seems but so were all teachers in my area from Dec 23rd to Jan 9th.

Most of her snaps during the week during school hours are of the students and staff she works with - I would actually say compared to a lot of other past winners or contestants she seems to have gone back to a quite normal routine - at least what seems to be on SM and such. As most day time snaps are of work related things and pretty much all night time are with her family/friends (but most seem to be with family).
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:32 pm

sbolduc wrote:She seems to have been working pretty much 5 day weeks - outside of this week and a couple weeks ago (where she seemed to work 4 days). She was off at xmas it seems but so were all teachers in my area from Dec 23rd to Jan 9th.

Most of her snaps during the week during school hours are of the students and staff she works with - I would actually say compared to a lot of other past winners or contestants she seems to have gone back to a quite normal routine - at least what seems to be on SM and such. As most day time snaps are of work related things and pretty much all night time are with her family/friends (but most seem to be with family).

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. She was gone theoretically from September to early November, when filming ended and then she seemingly went right back to her life, including her job. The holidays were obvious of course and then for the suspected SHV two weeks ago, I believe the person saw her on Friday at the airport. So she was likely gone for the weekend. And in fact, it was the same this weekend. It's more than likely she got back to Montreal some time last night.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:23 am

Can someone please create a SC of Vanessa when CH was telling them that they're traveling? Thanks. I think that's the prettiest I've seen her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon