SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:22 pm

I love their friendship. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 BJgvBTl
https://twitter.com/VanessaGrimaldi
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Imo, the conversation between Nick and Vanessa in regards to Corinne solidified for me that Nick has to keep Corinne around per TPTB ... notably he says after Vanessa gives him an ultimatum of sorts regarding Corinne and Nick finding a wife (so keep Vanessa and get rid of Corinne) and Nick is like (paraphrasing) "I get it. Please just be a bit more patient, especially with Corinne" because no doubt in my mind Nick was well aware that TPTB had a plan for Corinne to go further (I mean, 2on1 date coming up and then HTD to see Corinne's nanny? Come on, totally planned, IMO) and Nick undoubtedly IMO has to pick his battles and while it sucks for sure, that's the job he has to do and what he was trying to tell Vanessa without telling her because he couldn't, Imo. I thought it was a beautiful moment between them not just because of how they communicated (in a very healthy way, imo) but also because it was a moment of establishing trust. To me, that moment was when Nick was saying "trust me" and Vanessa will eventually have to let go of all reservations and take that leap of faith. It's a tried and true trope for this show, but with Nick and V it feels real. I love it beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:00 pm

I have a feeling this has been done in the past with lead and chosen. I actually don't believe it's something new.
The more interesting thing for me, is they chose to leave it in the edit.
I also like how Nick has chosen to continue to wear the yellow bracelet like a shout out to Vanessa. I am specifically referring to during filming and dating. He knew early on she was the one IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:30 pm

I agree that he knew early on that Vanessa was the one that he was invested in. He told his parents very clearly that last week (the week of Vanessa's 1:1) made him realize that he was afraid of losing something... and if you ask me it was Vanessa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:11 pm

OnePromise wrote:I agree that he knew early on that Vanessa was the one that he was invested in. He told his parents very clearly that last week (the week of Vanessa's 1:1) made him realize that he was afraid of losing something... and if you ask me it was Vanessa.  

That "I now have something to lose" statement from Nick was very telling IMO. I think IMO there is no way that was referring to anyone else but Vanessa and the connection they had established even so early on. I think it is possible that the talk at the pool party with Vanessa both scared him s**tless that she might choose to leave but also gave him great hope and excitement that she felt that strongly about THEM to even be thinking 'if he is not here for a wife (which is what I want to be for him) then I don't want to stay. Nick now knows she is there FOR HIM, not just to ride out the experience for BIP or the Bette gig but to see if THEY can have a future. The way they interacted at the pool party discussion demonstrated a couple who can be at odds about something but still be able to communicate productively with one another which is a positive sign for the real world. The way he pulled her to him at the group date cocktail party and the way she nuzzled and rested her head on his shoulder was just so heartwarming. They are just so comfortable and happy together.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:15 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:The cutting and editing of their 'argument' annoyed me a little. snipped
I think that things were deliberately edited out to keep the suspense.

For example: after Vanessa asks Nick whether he is there to find a wife or someone to beep around with and gives an ultimatum that if it's not for a wife then she will give back her rose I have zero doubt in my mind that Nick told Vanessa he is there to find a wife.... because there's no way IMO that Vanessa would have stayed if Nick hadn't told her he is there to find a wife.

Also, no way IMO that TPTB would show Nick saying that he is there to find a wife as that would not only give away the doubt in the edit but also seem contradictory to him having to (IMO he has to) keep Corinne. It also would give away how serious Nick is about Vanessa since Nick would be basically saying "I choose you" to Vanessa IMO if he says right after she gives him an ultimatum that he is there for a wife (which she is the only one to use that term to him "wife").

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:32 pm

The first thing I thought of when Nick told his parents he had something to loose, IMO it's the Corrine factor. He has to keep her, he can't tell Vanessa he has to keep her, meanwhile Vanessa is questioning what is it that he wants if he's interested in Corrine.

I think his talk with her last epi was the best he could do without coming right out and saying so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:37 pm

What I found very interesting is how different things seemed to be with him and Corinne after this. Corinne mentioned them not kissing during their alone time on the group date, which makes me think it wasn't just the editing not showing it.

I wonder if after the conversation with Vanessa, the compromise with the producers and Nick was, "okay, I will give Corinne the rose because I get it, she makes for great TV but no more whip cream stunts and bouncy castles, etc." Even Corinne didn't seem to be aggressively shoving her tongue at him as she'd been doing, almost like someone said something to her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:16 am

@lleyki
I totally agree. Nick started to tone down his interactions with Corinne right away.  I think this shift in the way Nick relates to Corinne is directly related to his fear of losing Vanessa. And it is interesting that going forward Corinne's behavior and edit seem to be taking a more comic relief position, instead of sex siren.  Well that is until she goes to his room and he turns her down flat....  It will be very interesting to see Vanessa's reaction to Corinne's visit to Nick's room.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:40 am

@vanessagrimaldi30 - IG comment section

She is getting some serious attention from male fans.  
Ex:

jacknsallerSo here's the thing: I realize this is perhaps the most insane way to get a message to you, but since carrier pigeons are passé, I figured this might work. All I really wanted to say is THANK YOU for bringing such class and depth to a show like The Bachelor. You carry yourself incredibly well. And while I may not be the target audience/demographic for the show, my sisters and female friends are - and I can only hope that they see themselves most in you.
jacknsallerI don't know much about the bachelor so I won't be quick to judge. But I do hope you find the happiness you seek and the fairytale ending you're after - whether it be in front of a rolling camera or not. All the best. - JS

gonzalo_c13Such a classy, strong, independent, intelligent woman. Without a doubt the most real, most interesting woman on the show. It was love at first sight for me!

That's just a sampling. They're already auditioning and it's only epi 4.

I've noticed the same tone with some male podcast reviewers.  A reverance.  No cheeky snark.  This type of woman is valued by a sector of men. No doubt IMO.
I think Vanessa is the "standout" tptb had their eye on pre-filming as potential next Bette.  Look at what she has achieved.  She has outpaced the season's villian.  She is a force.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:22 am

Woah... that's forward. You usually don't see dudes acting like this on the female casts' SM, do we? 

I could totally see Vanessa as the ette too. I think she has an x-factor about her and I can see how casting could have flagged her as a next potential lead before the show even started filming. She's a rare breed amongst the usual type this show casts.  It's refreshing.

The only problem being, she's SO EXACTLY THE EPITOME of Nick's type. Like everything we've learned about Nick in 2.5 years, we know what he's attracted to and what he goes for, and that's like obviously Vanessa even before we saw them interact. So I don't know how anyone in casting could have looked at her as a potential lead knowing Nick was just gonna thwart their plans. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:29 am

^^ Maybe which is why TPTB kept pushing Corinne onto him so that he would stumble and they would get Vanessa as their Bachelorette. But Nick proved he is smarter than that! giggling giggling

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon