SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Actually, if you follow Nick on sm, he hardly shill. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:59 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:Sorry for being a devil's advocate but what if wearing the yellow Zero-G bracelet means Nick is shilling for them?

Nah. Do you remember the Claddah ring he wore while filming with Kaitlyn, for Kaitlyn? That's just who he is.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Sorry for being a devil's advocate but what if wearing the yellow Zero-G bracelet means Nick is shilling for them?

Nah. Do you remember the Claddah ring he wore while filming with Kaitlyn, for Kaitlyn? That's just who he is.

I skipped Kaitlyn's season and most of Andi's too. I still keep thinking Nick has a child but I maybe mistaking him for someone from Ashley's season. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Actually, if you follow Nick on sm, he hardly shill. Jmo.

Thank you for saying this. I've been thinking this for awhile. Because I follow him on Instagram, Snapchate and Twitter and have for awhile and I kept thinking I was just missing these posts because I kept seeing comments that seemed to suggest it was a given or a fact. And I swear I feel like I never see that stuff on his social media.

By the way, speaking of Nick, anyone think he's been a little quiet on social media? He tweeted during the show but he's barely posted on Instagram or Snapchat and the few, he's been on a bed or something so you can't really tell where he is. Just saying...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:35 pm

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:Actually, if you follow Nick on sm, he hardly shill. Jmo.

Thank you for saying this. I've been thinking this for awhile. Because I follow him on Instagram, Snapchate and Twitter and have for awhile and I kept thinking I was just missing these posts because I kept seeing comments that seemed to suggest it was a given or a fact. And I swear I feel like I never see that stuff on his social media.

By the way, speaking of Nick, anyone think he's been a little quiet on social media? He tweeted during the show but he's barely posted on Instagram or Snapchat and the few, he's been on a bed or something so you can't really tell where he is. Just saying...

Never mind, I miss-read so something! Embarressed! Embarressed!

Last edited by George1218 on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:41 pm

^ which thread? On this forum?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Wasn't that regarding whether or not Vanessa was really in the F3? I thought someone was just saying the only proof we have is someone saying they spotted him in a Montreal airport, presumably for the HTD visit and of course RS's spoilers.

But maybe I'm wrong. It's just something I've noticed from yesterday. It'd be hilarious if Nick is in Montreal because no one would really suspect anything since Vanessa's going about her daily life like normal. It'd actually be kind of genius really.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:43 pm

sdmom wrote:^ which thread? On this forum?

No, sorry, I miss-read something. and was so excited I posted before I thought about it! Embarressed! Embarressed!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:44 pm

lleyki wrote:Wasn't that regarding whether or not Vanessa was really in the F3? I thought someone was just saying the only proof we have is someone saying they spotted him in a Montreal airport and of course RS's spoilers.

But maybe I'm wrong. It's just something I've noticed from yesterday. It'd be hilarious if Nick is in Montreal because no one would really suspect anything since Vanessa's going about her daily life like normal. It'd actually be kind of genius really.

Yeah, sorry to get everyone riled up, my mistake. I was so excited about what I thought I read that I posted it without thinking! Embarressed!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:18 pm

@George1218 no problem! I think some of us just want them to have SHV!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:24 pm

lleyki wrote:Wasn't that regarding whether or not Vanessa was really in the F3? I thought someone was just saying the only proof we have is someone saying they spotted him in a Montreal airport, presumably for the HTD visit and of course RS's spoilers.

I think it's possible.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Image89
Nick's snap this week
0 as in zero gravity?  O mph as in destination reached?
It might also be linked to Nick's IG turtle pic as we all know turtles are slow and steady to win the race. giggling

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Image10
Vanessa's snap this week
It was a brief vid (SC above) that followed a vid of 2 women singing about the snow with the visual of a parking lot. It sounded like Vanessa and one of her work colleagues as her workmates have been in school related vids.
This SC did show her brother Patrick slightly more clearly as well as the preview for week 5 on the tv screen.

I SCed them and kept them in my camera roll but they aren't dated.  I do know they are from this week but not positive on the day of week for each.

Maybe a clue of a SHV; maybe not.  Fun to speculate but it's all wild conjecture giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:54 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Image90
Moving this over from the SC thread.
It was taken from an ITM preview clip where she says "he (Nick) makes me feel beautiful"
Is this the dress she wears to the RC that will air at the beginning of next epi?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3887p12-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon