SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by deedreamer Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this but thought this might be a good start. Amazing Race 19 to start in Sept...spoiler...one of the couples will be Jeanna Morasca and Ethan Zohn from Survivor........I know who I will be cheering for already....love this couple Info at Wiki

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:06 pm

deedreamer wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this but thought this might be a good start. Amazing Race 19 to start in Sept...spoiler...one of the couples will be Jeanna Morasca and Ethan Zohn from Survivor........I know who I will be cheering for already....love this couple Info at Wiki

I love this show!! Thanks for the reminder!! I will have to set my DVR!! Ethan and Jeanna are great! I saw her on NY Ink getting a tatoo.

Can't wait to see it!! :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 pm

deedreamer wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this but thought this might be a good start. Amazing Race 19 to start in Sept...spoiler...one of the couples will be Jeanna Morasca and Ethan Zohn from Survivor........I know who I will be cheering for already....love this couple Info at Wiki

My favorite survivor ever is Ethan. Love it! Can't wait to see them on AR.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Can this show either have it's own thread like Survivor or at least its own under Other Reality Shows like Love In the Wild? Preferably the former.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Woo hoo! I love Amazing Race & have now addicted my 8 yr old daughter to it as well.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Great Thread. I love this show!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

Yay! Love Jenna and Ethan!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* Empty The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

This is one of the few reality shows that my dh will watch with me. We've watched it from the start and then took a few seasons off but now never miss it. I don't watch Survivor but have heard of Ethan & Jenna so this season should be interesting.

'Survivor' winners Ethan and Jenna head up new 'Amazing Race' cast. Plus: New twists revealed! -- EXCLUSIVE

The Amazing Race has not been shy about having former CBS reality stars on the show. Boston Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich of Survivor fame played twice, while Big Brother‘s Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd, as well as Alison Irwin (and her non-Big Brother boyfriend Donny) all have appeared on the program. But now, for the first time, two winners will team up to compete as Survivor: Africa champ Ethan Zohn and Survivor: The Amazon victor Jenna Morasca head up the cast for the show’s 19th installment (premiering Sept. 25 on CBS), which will also feature some new twists to the game.
For Zohn, racing across the world with his longtime girlfriend is especially sweet considering his recent medical battles after being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. “Last year I was attached to a pump in complete isolation in a f—ing hospital room, and now I’m out traveling the world with the woman I love. Whatever happens, it’s gonna be okay,” Ethan told EW.com just before embarking on the race. “But if she screws up, I’m gonna kill her.”

Among the 10 other teams joining the longtime Survivor couple will be Zac Sunderland — who, at 16, became the youngest person to sail around the world alone — and his dad Laurence, former NFL tight end Marcus Pollard and his wife Amani, and Olympic snowboarders Andy Finch and Tommy Czeschin. (A full list of teams is below.) The duos will experience a few new twists this time around, including the show’s first ever double elimination, and something called the Hazard, which is a penalty that one team will incur right at the starting line. And for the first time ever, The Amazing Race will be visiting the countries of Belgium, Denmark, Malawi, and Indonesia.

Seeing as how Ethan and Jenna both won their seasons of Survivor, which one of them will get to make the big decisions on the race? “We actually made a list of things that each of us is good at and not good at,” Jenna says. “I’m surprisingly more nervous than Ethan so I told him unless it’s a horseback riding, pole dancing, circus, animal, or shopping challenge, that he’s doing the first Roadblock.” But don’t be surprised if nice guy Ethan and his less-helpful partner have their differences along the way. Witness this one exchange:
Ethan: “I played Survivor different than Jenna played Survivor. And if Jenna wants to stab someone in the back and do something evil and mean, it’s going to be tough for me to do that. I’m okay with helping someone fix their flat tire.”
Jenna: “That’s not gonna happen.”
Ethan: “I’m okay giving people food.”
Jenna: “That’s not gonna happen. If we’re racing for first place and the person in front of us has a flat tire, I’m probably going to pass you by without a second thought. I mean, I’m not going to run them over in the process to make sure they’re never going to get up. I’ll safely pass, with my flashers on.”

The list of the rest of the cast is at the end of the article.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/31/amazing-race-cast-survivor-ethan-jenna/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks for posting! I don't know about the new twists, but we shall see!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 am

atem wrote:Thanks for posting! I don't know about the new twists, but we shall see!

I know this show always gets a lot of awards, but I wonder if the ratings have dipped so they decided to throw in these twists this season. *Sigh*
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 am

I love this show. Our whole family watches it including dh, it's the only reality show he watches. I adore Ethan, and while I didn't exactly like Jenna on her original season, I respected her leaving AS Survivor to be with her dying Mom, and I respect how loving and supportive she has been to Ethan during his illness. I'm so glad they get to do this. Hope they have a blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:50 am

Watching for Ethan & Jenna!

I watched those little video blogs they did a while back, while he was still fighting cancer. I just love their relationship and how amazingly supportive she was.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
jurystillout
Keili
atem
albean99
mnmhughes