SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:18 am

It's coming fast and the season premier is on Sept 25th. Here's the link to the official site. The Amazing Race 19

They had a 10 yr anniversary party and you can see some pics. Unfortunately they didn't show many of them except in a group pic. http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/63147/10-year-reunion-party

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jurystillout Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:30 am

Does anyone know of the place they will be going this season?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 am

albean99 wrote:It's coming fast and the season premier is on Sept 25th. Here's the link to the official site. The Amazing Race 19

They had a 10 yr anniversary party and you can see some pics. Unfortunately they didn't show many of them except in a group pic. http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/63147/10-year-reunion-party

It's so strange that it's been 10 years already! hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:02 pm

albean99 wrote:It's coming fast and the season premier is on Sept 25th. Here's the link to the official site. The Amazing Race 19

I saw pictures of Jeff and Jordan at this event. It looked like they all had a great time.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Meet the Cast of Amazing Race 19

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:12 pm

jurystillout wrote:Does anyone know of the place they will be going this season?

This site has the best Amazing Race Spoilers. They follow the contestants the moment they start their journey.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26154.0.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:51 am

Good premiere tonight. So far I like all of the people. The one brother and sister pick at each other a bit but I think they might mellow out. Of course my favorite was seeing Jena and Ethan. They did well. I enjoyed the opening challenges. Looks like there will be some interesting twists this season, like the double elimination coming up next week. I was amused when I saw that they were in Taipei......lol that city must be really catering to the reality shows. I was glad that the Vegas girl that lost her passport had it returned to her so that she could continue to compete. LOL it will take me a while to start calling all the couples by thier names. Phil is as sexy as always as host.

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 am

deedreamer wrote:Good premiere tonight. So far I like all of the people. The one brother and sister pick at each other a bit but I think they might mellow out. Of course my favorite was seeing Jena and Ethan. They did well. I enjoyed the opening challenges. Looks like there will be some interesting twists this season, like the double elimination coming up next week. I was amused when I saw that they were in Taipei......lol that city must be really catering to the reality shows. I was glad that the Vegas girl that lost her passport had it returned to her so that she could continue to compete. LOL it will take me a while to start calling all the couples by thier names. Phil is as sexy as always as host.

This is our favorite family show and we never miss watching it. Thought last night's episode was quite good for an opener. Amazing how social media got involved with the lost passport. Those girls owe that guy a bit of money if they win the whole thing.

LoveMe, thanks for the link to the good spoiler site but I won't read anything about TAR spoilers. Love doing it for the Bach and Bachette but not TAR. Would ruin our family fun.

So funny last night, my DH kept switching to the Red Sox game during commercials. My teen daughter finally yelled at him and said, "Dad, this is Mom's favorite show. Don't keep switching." Then she quickly said, "Well, o.k. her favorite show other than The Bachelor!"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 am

giggling Too funny luvstx!

I thought it was neat those guys used twitter to help get gal her passport back! Talk about being down in the dumps to higher than a kite in 2 seconds!

Fast and fun episode!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

atem wrote: giggling Too funny luvstx!

I thought it was neat those guys used twitter to help get gal her passport back! Talk about being down in the dumps to higher than a kite in 2 seconds!

Fast and fun episode!

Call me cynical...

I'm thinking production had a hand in the whole returned passport thing...

That's why last night turned into a NEL, and next week is a double elim... It wouldn't have been right to send the grandparents home on the first episode when clearly the "we've got it up here, too" showgirls should never have gotten off the ground...

(Perhaps my skepticism comes from watching Fleiss' shows too long... laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 pm

I posted a graphic scoreboard for The Amazing Race http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t434-the-amazing-race-scoreboard-no-discussion#96432 and will update it each week.

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Ok RichLP....you may be right. Did seem a bit odd. Also seemed a bit odd that the guys at the gas station asked another team (snowboarders maybe) about the passport and I thought they were far ahead of the las vegas girls.

Personally, though I doubt the grandparents will last much longer, I do like when the first leg is NEL. Too tough to force people out after just one day!

And, Rich, you definitely can be made into a cynic watching too much Fleiss.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
jurystillout
Keili
atem
albean99
mnmhughes