SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:43 pm

RichLP wrote:
Call me cynical...

I'm thinking production had a hand in the whole returned passport thing...

That's why last night turned into a NEL, and next week is a double elim... It wouldn't have been right to send the grandparents home on the first episode when clearly the "we've got it up here, too" showgirls should never have gotten off the ground...

(Perhaps my skepticism comes from watching Fleiss' shows too long... lol)

I'm cynical right with you!! I find it hard to believe that production didn't have anything to do with returning the passport. The whole twitter thing seems like a set up.

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 pm

I think it could be either way because people all over the world watch American tv and lots know about the show so want to help. The girls weren't the last team so it could have happened that way. The reason I don't think it was a staffer is that they didn't help the previous racers who lost their passport and they filmed it dropping out of the cab. I don't remember what season it was but think they were eliminated.

We really enjoyed it last night. I love it when they start the season with so many tasks. No favorites yet and can see there will be one or 2 annoying ones.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 am

According to a tweet by Rachel from BB - One of the Vegas girls (KayLani) is one of her good friends.

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 am

Feel Free to start a new thread with the spoiled eliminations list and winners if that is available.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:31 am

Anyone watch this show last night? How many episodes are left? I might make an Episode Discussion Thread Forum so we can keep up with this more. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 am

I watched but don't know how many episodes are left, LoveMe.

I enjoyed it. I can't believe so many ignored that sign at the orphanage. I was sorry to see the Survivors go so soon but didn't want them to win anyway. They've already won their own shows.

The brother/sister team are really annoying, especially her. 🇳🇴

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 pm

That was the 2nd episode last night. Love the snowboarders!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Love the snowboarders! They were so laid back and just soaked the experience in lol.

I have to say, I'm kind of glad Jenna and Ethan were eliminated. Not that I had any specific problems with them, but I was just not rooting for them to win.

I'm hoping the ex football player and wife goes home next lol. or the blond twins. The brother and sister team was annoying as well (don't even know how that argument started).

Hoping either Ernie & Cindy, Ma & Pa (LOL, I love the nickname other teams gave them), or the snowboarders take home the prize.

I'm guessing the top teams at the moment are Ernie & CIndy and Jeremy & Sandy. They finished 1 &2 on the first leg. Although they came in 4 & 6 on the second leg... they would have been 1 & 3, had they read the sign properly. But I think either team already has a target on their backs since they're the strongest out of the bunch (so far), so one team will probably be U-turned and led to an early elimination on the show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Love this show...it really does deserve every Emmy it has won. The cave spelunking was awesome. The brother and sister team need to go next. They are very annoying.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:12 pm

The weekly scoreboard and synopsis is up - sorry I am late with it but my internet was down. If you notice any errors let me know. LOL I don't have a dvr so I have to catch it all live when I watch it Smiley

I was sad to see both teams have to leave last night. I liked them both. I know that Ethan won survivor but don't know how much of that he has left after his long bout of cancer. I like all the teams so far but the brother and sister are starting to irritate me with their arguments. I love all the cheers and encouragement that the younger teams give to Ma and Pa laugh out loud. I don't have an early favorite yet as there are too many nice teams.

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I also like the father & son team - any kid who can sail around the world solo at the age of 17 is amazing in my book.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:07 pm

DMBFan wrote:I also like the father & son team - any kid who can sail around the world solo at the age of 17 is amazing in my book.

It is quite an accomplishment, but from what I've read, the family may not be all that responsible. Their younger daughter tried to sail around the world and had to rescued. It cost Australia quite a lot of money and the family didn't have to pay for any of it - even though the pre-trip planning was inadequate.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/sail_kid_parents_set_cour_for_tv_crGRuKCVBcBCM5v3s23ULK

IMO, the family is depending on reality TV to support them - never a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
jurystillout
Keili
atem
albean99
mnmhughes