SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Dee.....we are in shock! Just goes to show you that anything can happen on this race. We really liked Tommy and Andy but at least know that they won a ton of things in their 6 wins! And it seemed the other three teams were happy to see them go. A much more level playing field.

How 'bout that tightrope walk???? My dd and I had chills running up and down our spines throughout that segment!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by mnmhughes Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

I hated tonight's results. no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I hated tonight's results. no

sorry mnm! It was shocking.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I hated tonight's results. no

Me too. :tissuebox

I don't like any of the 3 teams left so have nobody to root for. My 2 favorite teams left 4th and 5th.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 pm

luvstx wrote:Dee.....we are in shock! Just goes to show you that anything can happen on this race. We really liked Tommy and Andy but at least know that they won a ton of things in their 6 wins! And it seemed the other three teams were happy to see them go. A much more level playing field.

How 'bout that tightrope walk???? My dd and I had chills running up and down our spines throughout that segment!
Yes, anything can happen on this race. Luck plays a huge part. I would hate for something like a taxi driver who doesn't know their way to determine the finish of a race - but I've seen it all.

I'm going to miss Andy and Tommy! Although, I admit all the teams this season were fairly likable. Not a whole lot of drama or edited villains - so that's refreshing!

I'm glad Jeremy & Sandy won this leg - it was MUCH DESERVED. They were the only team who figured out the pit stop.

Any predictions for next week?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Sorry albean....it stinks when your faves are out before the finals.

Ernie and Cindy got very lucky with the taxi driver who talked to the other taxi drivers....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 pm

I thought Jeremy & Sandy deserved because they got the clue but don't like that the cab drivers shared the info because at least two of them were off track and Andy/Tommy would have made it before them. I don't really dislike anyone except that Marcus & Cindy bug me but I don't particularly like any of them more than the others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 pm

^^ Yup Ernie/Cindy and Marcus/Amani were very lucky. I guess Ironically, Tommy and Andy were too far ahead for their cab drivers to work together.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:40 pm

My family was saying tonight that there really hasn't been a ton of contestant vs. contestant drama in the past couple of seasons as there had been in past seasons. Used to be there were some you really couldn't wait to get rid of (can't think of names now but I'm sure you'll agree). No karma and backstabbing with this group. Next week will be interesting.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am

Well, now I can check out Once Upon a Time or My Fair Wedding instead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Seems that my thought of watching Once Upon A Time instead is already happening w/ the viewers!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:34 am

atem wrote:Seems that my thought of watching Once Upon A Time instead is already happening w/ the viewers!

I noticed a lot of tweets talking about this as well. How were the ratings this season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
jurystillout
Keili
atem
albean99
mnmhughes