SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by dee Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:58 am

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:Seems that my thought of watching Once Upon A Time instead is already happening w/ the viewers!

I noticed a lot of tweets talking about this as well. How were the ratings this season?
I think it's already picked up for the entire season. I know their premiere had about 11 million viewers! I'm just going to assume they are doing well in the ratings lol. I recommend everyone to watch it - good for the whole family.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I need to remember to read any interviews the snow board guys have done!

As for Once Upon A Time, it's doing pretty well...basically tied with Amazing Race. It does really well with the younger viewers. I'm looking forward to the epi with Belle from Beauty & the Beast! Oh, and the Hanzel & Gretle (sp?) one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

atem wrote:I need to remember to read any interviews the snow board guys have done!

As for Once Upon A Time, it's doing pretty well...basically tied with Amazing Race. It does really well with the younger viewers. I'm looking forward to the epi with Belle from Beauty & the Beast! Oh, and the Hanzel & Gretle (sp?) one.

I can make you a Once Upon A Time Thread if you want?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 pm

my apologies for not getting the scorebaord and recap done for last week. Last weekend I had a bad fall and I thought I would get well enough during the week to sit at the puter long enough to do the recap but still can't sit for that long. I will recap the end of the season so we can have it for historical data later.

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 pm

deedreamer wrote:my apologies for not getting the scorebaord and recap done for last week. Last weekend I had a bad fall and I thought I would get well enough during the week to sit at the puter long enough to do the recap but still can't sit for that long. I will recap the end of the season so we can have it for historical data later.

Sorry to hear that deedreamer - take care of yourself first!! :sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm

deedreamer wrote:my apologies for not getting the scorebaord and recap done for last week. Last weekend I had a bad fall and I thought I would get well enough during the week to sit at the puter long enough to do the recap but still can't sit for that long. I will recap the end of the season so we can have it for historical data later.

Oh, no! That's horrible. I really hope you get better soon.

Don't bother with a thread for Once Upon A Time, but thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:14 pm

I hope you feel better deedreamer!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 pm

No worries, Dee. Take care of yourself. :thismuch:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Hope you feel better deedreamer!

and Congrats to Cindy & Ernie for winning the amazing race! I actually don't mind them at all, I thought they got a lot of unwarranted hate for using the U-turn (and I LOVE Bill & Cathi).

Cindy OWNED that map challenge.

Overall I think the "deserving" team won. Only wish the race was a bit more close in finish. It was obvious (to me at least) that Ernie and Cindy would win since they had a fairly flawless race despite the GPS issue (They were probably so far ahead of both teams to even amount to any "concern")
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:32 am

Couldn't stand listening to Cindy whine during this whole season, but they had a phenomenal last leg.

Amani was incredible -- always forgiving, always supportive.

If the snowboarders had still been in the game, they would have been unbeatable all the way to the end, IMO.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:29 am

I was underwhelmed with the finale after the letdown the week before. Cindy managed to annoy me yet again with her comments about the other 2 teams. Can't remember exactly what she said but basically that she & Ernie were way smarter and shouldn't lose. Oh well, another season over. I've actually been lucky and had several of my favorite teams win so guess I can't complain too much.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

albean99 wrote:I was underwhelmed with the finale after the letdown the week before. Cindy managed to annoy me yet again with her comments about the other 2 teams. Can't remember exactly what she said but basically that she & Ernie were way smarter and shouldn't lose. Oh well, another season over. I've actually been lucky and had several of my favorite teams win so guess I can't complain too much.

My mom told me she said something like 'the A students shouldn't lose to the C students' Rolling Eyes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+9
jurystillout
Keili
atem
albean99
mnmhughes