SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Amanda probably likes all the drama associated, whether she is conscious of it or not, she's addicted imo. Josh is just terrible, no comment there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 pm

I'm so confused - have lurked on this thread but don't post because I can't deny that I have a bias towards BOR's enemy #1. So my confusion: Are they back together or are they not? Is Josh really just nuts and making up stuff? Or is DUH in denial and have secret rendezvous with the BOR?

I'm reading through the thread but I'm not getting the overall picture - He's still in Atlanta and is saying Amanda should move to the east coast, but Amanda says she hasn't been consulted about it... right? So someone on the east coast says they're working things? But maybe someone out west things they are simply friends with benefits?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:I love these two, they're so entertaining  cantstopl

That's at least the second #byefelicia and the nth eliminating the bad/new chapter/whatevertheheck. What a teenager.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Amanda tweeted "hi mrs murray" to someone trolling her Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 32 3806527698

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:40 pm

These people (and that's not limited to just BOR and Duhhh, that's the Lauren's too.  And one is quickly becoming just as nutty as the other, IMO) are all idiots and need to grow up, IMO.

Don't give him anything to work with or the time of day.  Do not answer phone calls, texts or face times and sure as heck don't let him speak to your girls.  And do not respond to his or that overly invested mother of his, (Does that really need an IMO? Hugesmile laugh out loud) IMO, on any form of SM. It just further fuels the fire.  

No sympathy for either one.  Or Lauren when the tide turns on her again.  You'd think she'd learn.  It's obvious mommy dearest won't, BOR won't ever be allowed to and Duhhh doesn't know any better and/or IMO likes the drama and attention regardless of what she says.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:These people (and that's not limited to just BOR and Duhhh, that's the Lauren's too.  And one is quickly becoming just as nutty as the other, IMO) are all idiots and need to grow up, IMO.

Don't give him anything to work with or the time of day.  Do not answer phone calls, texts or face times and sure as heck don't let him speak to your girls.  And do not respond to his or that overly invested mother of his, (Does that really need an IMO?  Hugesmile laugh out loud) IMO, on any form of SM.  It just further fuels the fire.  

No sympathy for either one.  Or Lauren when the tide turns on her again.  You'd think she'd learn.  It's obvious mommy dearest won't, BOR won't ever be allowed to and Duhhh doesn't know any better and/or IMO likes the drama and attention regardless of what she says.

JMOAA

And perhaps don't make out in public?...in front of the paparazzi?...if you want to have any kind of credibility with your denials.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:01 pm

There's also a fan picture of them hanging out last weekend with the kids. Josh was holding the stroller. Amanda can deny it all she wants, but she's seen him and has been in contact with him, which makes her trash talk along with Lauren's all the more ridiculous. Josh, Amanda, MM, and Lauren are all so dumb. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 pm

@Sprite yes, thanks for the addition.  bestbud!  

Like Ash and others have mentioned, she's definite not some innocent in all this, IMO of course.

And sometimes I forget we're dealing with BOR and Duhhh and have to spell it / type it all out exactly word for word.  laugh out loud

I hope they're reading here to see we/me aren't buying what they're selling. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:10 pm

I know I keep defending Amanda but her tweet didn't say she was denying seeing him. She just stated he talks to all the tabloids and she hasn't spoken a word and has been private. I don't think that makes her a liar or means she wants to deny it all. I remember when they break up rumors started and josh was tweeting t was lies and posted that "happy happy happy" photo and Amanda never said anything. I've noticed she is careful with her words and not as public as josh but doesn't lie

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Pretty sure she's been caught in a couple of lies here over the time they've been together, but some CMIIW because I'm not going to go back to find or rehash.  

IMO, she is not innocent and shouldn't act as such.  She may choose her words more carefully or remain more silent than Josh or his mother, but she's got Lauren and other friends doing her dirty work, IMO, so she's still just as guilty.  And IMO as a mom and she should become fiercely protective of those girls, not allow someone to continue to walk in and out of their lives.  Especially if some of the things her bestie is tweeting about are true.  

And if she was so concerned about all that he's saying and it was all lies, why not speak out to some media outlet and put a stop to it?  As others have mentioned and I tend to agree, she likes the attention and drama.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Sarahrayofsunshinee wrote:I know I keep defending Amanda but her tweet didn't say she was denying seeing him. She just stated he talks to all the tabloids and she hasn't spoken a word and has been private. I don't think that makes her a liar or means she wants to deny it all. I remember when they break up rumors started and josh was tweeting t was lies and posted that "happy happy happy" photo and Amanda never said anything. I've noticed she is careful with her words and not as public as josh but doesn't lie

But if she thinks Josh is using her or their relationship then why is she still in contact with him, let alone letting him hang with her kids? Just stay away! I'm sure Josh is using his "love" for the kids as some kind of manipulation tool (IMO), but they are not his kids! He's just a guy who happened to live with them for a few months. There's absolutely no need to keep him in their life unless Amanda really thinks they'll end up happily married one day. How she could possibly think that while shading him every other week, beats me. There is no happily ever after for these two, so all they're doing is dragging this on for no reason and inflicting more pain and confusion on those poor kids. The stupidity hurts my brain. And for Josh to shade Nick who at least is engaged to a functioning adult woman, shows just how utterly delusional he is. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Amanda has a huge platform and way bigger fan base than Josh. I don't know why she isn't speaking to them about her side but I'm really hoping she's saving it all for a tell all book. Look what we have witnessed imagine what has gone on behind closed doors! I can only dream

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove