SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by maniluh Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:58 am

@Kasha I forgot the exact comment of MM's fakee acct or if it's still there but she seemed to be implying that there's an article that seems to be in the works as they speak that's coming out soon. It was like a warning to Lauren. Since she was using the BenLo relationship to attack Lauren, it looks like the article was about them.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been keeping up on posts here, but I've forgotten or missed it, multitasking at it's finest, what started all this?

Josh did, IMO.  I think it was Emily, can't remember for sure, but one of the twins said she'd kill all 3 choices instead of choosing who to marry, who to sleep with and who to kill.  Because Josh can't take a joke or let things go (IMO) replied, he was suprised her friend hadn't already hired her to do that for her.

If he'd just laughed it off or not responded, it wouldn't have escalated IMO.  Now, he supposedly made other comments that were deleted, that the twins took SCs of.  I didn't see those, so not sure what they said and if they further fueled, the fire, but I'm willing to beat they did.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:03 am

JMO but to me that was MM just deflecting and talking BS so she could try take the focus off her psycho son and herself. It doesn't take any inside scoop to say the tabloids will write about Ben and Lauren's relationship and be negative. That's what the tabloids do and always have done without any input from psycho MM.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
maniluh wrote:The article she was talking about that's about to come out is about Ben and Lauren. IMO she seems to have her eyes on Lauren.

How do we know this?  I mean that it is for sure about B/L and not a Murray try to tell all and make themselves look better?

I didn't get the impression that she actually has like inside info that some tabloid is going to have a B/L bombshell exposé. Just that she was threatening that Lauren's relationship was a sham and the tabs would expose it soon. Like wishful thinking, type thing. If she really sinks that low to try to leak stuff about Ben and freaking Lauren, two people she's never even met, that's truly psychotic and Lauren should get in on that restraining order with Amanda as well. I would hope it doesn't come to that, but clearly this lady is totally unhinged. If I were Josh I'd be SO EMBARRASED. But, it's Josh, and clearly the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Where is this lady's husband or the other siblings? Someone pull the plug and get her some help.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 am

@maniluh Yeah, I saw that on the account. It sounded to me like more was to come out regarding Josh/Amanda.
IMO that is D-U-N. Nothing more to say or of interest other than this new IG/Twitter war of a woman on the good side of 60 arguing with mid 20 yr old women and getting the bad end of it.
She does not need to warn Lauren. Anything she knows is hearsay. Whatever happens with Ben/Lo is a matter of time.
Whereas, with Josh he can dress up like Momma and rock on the porch of Murray Motel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:08 am

Josh and his mom need to get off the internet... just for their own sake.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:14 am

Not that I think what Josh and his mother are right, far from that, but I honestly don't think what Amanda and squad doing is right too. Are they all 13? I don't see this kind of twitter fight as a form of "saying no to the abuser", although they would love to portray themselves as some heroines, imo. They are just simply doing what MM normally does, how's that anti-bullying now? And how is that a way to solve the problem or even to make them look better than Josh?

I never liked Andi and Kelly Travis, because of how they trashed Nick during her season. They are mean girls, yes, but now I have some respect for them to never lower themselves like what Amanda and squad are doing

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:15 am

And to think last year this time, most people thought Andi was a crazy biotch and poor Joshua was a victim of the crazy "feminist." 

He should have just kept his head down and stayed of television. His quest to "repair his image" went over about as well as a led balloon.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:16 am

california90 wrote:Josh and his mom need to get off the internet... just for their own sake.

I agree, but they never will. My ex was the same way. It's what they live for. It's like breathing. They claim to hate drama, but are the biggest culprit. Just goes to show that if these contestants would just go back to normal life, have a job, and stay off SM, none of this would be an issue. But they are all about getting that little blue check next to their name.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:21 am

ok, last post tonight. Josh is taking up too much of my time! What ever happened to that high road he and his mom spoke of? They couldn't find it with a compass and Google maps. They really are pathetic. I wonder what TPTB think of all this drama?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:31 am

The same person that everyone thinks is either MM or Josh was all over Lauren's beach post yesterday where she mentioned she will be attending the tortugamusicafestival in Florida next week with other two bachelor alum Jen Savio and Lauren Barr . Lauren Barr had posted on her insta "7 days until Jen,Lauren and I are making guys legs shake on the beach"
The pshyco came to Lauren B's page after seeing that post accusing Lauren of fake engagement and how being engaged and Christian she can go drink and party with her single girlfriends who are her fiancé's ex and they are already over blah blah. IMO she doesn't have any inside info and just beating the bush around . The pshyco did delete all the comment after a war with few other followers just like today in this Josh post .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:39 am

The worst thing to do with a abuse is to stay silent. That is what an abuser counts on. Whether it be fear, intimidation, embarrassment or a lack of self worth from the abuse...so often it is hard for the woman to break loose. I am proud of Lauren, Emily and Haley for standing up to Josh and MM. I find them to be strong and admirable. Too many people stay silent out of not wanting to get involved. Amanda has already fallen into Josh's trap more than once...IMO she needs the support from her friends to break the tie with her abusers...yes both of them Josh and MM. Kudos to the blond squad for speaking out. happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 77 1f44f  happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 77 1f44f  happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 77 1f44f
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove