SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:45 am

Ok, my last post of the night.

Bachelor world is INSANE. Such a real life soap opera. That's the true genius of this show. I mean. Really. We are discussing IRL on going schenanigans/drama concerning a former F1 from a few seasons back - who had a tell all written about him along with TOG/#25 who is in like a separate spin off, his psychotic mother, the second Bachelor nation star he got engaged to later on, and her BFF who happens to be one half of a different core franchise couple. It's such a tangled web! 

It's a horrifically stupid show. But also genius. This crap is like Days of Our Lives but it's real people. Unreal. That's why it's survived 15 years and still going strong.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:49 am

But don't we have other better ways to speak up than to cause imo, very highschool-ish drama at sm? Those sm fight actually took away some credibility of their side of the story, imo, because it's really very childish and catty.

If we blame MM for taking things to FB, or blame Kaitlyn to twist things into her version of feminism, then the Amanda square should be held to the same standard, imo. They should not be given any pass only because they enemy is Josh and family. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:52 am

peggy0221 wrote:Not that I think what Josh and his mother are right, far from that, but I honestly don't think what Amanda and squad doing is right too. Are they all 13? I don't see this kind of twitter fight as a form of "saying no to the abuser", although they would love to portray themselves as some heroines, imo. They are just simply doing what MM normally does, how's that anti-bullying now? And how is that a way to solve the problem or even to make them look better than Josh?

I never liked Andi and Kelly Travis, because of how they trashed Nick during her season. They are mean girls, yes, but now I have some respect for them to never lower themselves like what Amanda and squad are doing

Calling out an abuser is not bullying them - not even close, IMO.

IMO the very idealogy that speaking out in any way is seen as bullying... or that victims or those speaking out are seen in the same light as the abuser... is what's behind the epidemic of domestic violence and abuse the world over and why so few speak out.

So to that I say speak out against abuse... whether your voice sounds immature, whether it sounds feeble, whether it barely even makes a sound.. speak out and never ever stop.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:09 am

Imo there's no wrong way to talk about abuse. You do it in a way which is convenient for you, be it through sm, through friends, through tabloids, whichever way you want to and feel secure in doing it. There's no ' classy' way to confront your abuser. If you want to hide behind your friends, while they are your voice, that's fine too. Imo Josh is a clear abuser. He's shown signs on every show he's been on, clearest were with Amanda on BIP. After the BIP he's shown it multiple times. He uses any means he sees fit, but somehow his victim needs to stay 'classy' and talk about it the right way. That's just giving the power to the abuser, and tying the victim into the quiet 'stay classy' tag. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by calixta Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:22 am

peggy0221 wrote:But don't we have other better ways to speak up than to cause imo, very highschool-ish drama at sm? Those sm fight actually took away some credibility of their side of the story, imo, because it's really very childish and catty.

If we blame MM for taking things to FB, or blame Kaitlyn to twist things into her version of feminism, then the Amanda square should be held to the same standard, imo. They should not be given any pass only because they enemy is Josh and family. Imo.

I agree with this post. I wish they used their platform in a much better way to call out Josh and his abusive ways and to educate young girls about this issue. They could've used their blog, have an interview, release a statement. Instead, theg resorted to a catty SM fight which IMO, did not solve anything except attract tabloids and give them more dirty stories to run. It's not like these rags will focus on how Amanda and these blondies are standing up for their friend who was verbally and emotionally abused Amanda. No, IMO these rags will focus more on the words that have been exchanged and the fact that Josh's mom has fake accounts. They're calling out Josh and his mom for being abusive and bullying when they're kind of being bullies as well by calling out names and throwing shade on SM. That's hypocritical IMO. You can't talk peace and have a gun.

Meanwhile, Josh and his mom need to disappear from SM. They're toxic and they need to get therapy ASAP. Clearly, bith are not mentally and emotionally stable. I hope Mr. Murray grow some balls and stop his wife from spiraling.

I just can't respect any of these people. Anyone who puts their dirty laundry in SM is just immature and childish. They all need to get a job so they'll know what real life problems are.

calixta

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:42 am

I think abuse is very much a real life problem, one of the worst kind. I have zero problem with these women going after Josh and his mom after they inserted themselves into the situation once again. It's not bullying, it's calling a spade a spade IMO.

BTW, didn't MM have a brain tumour of some kind at one point? Was she this batsh*t before it or is there something legitimately wrong up there? Just wondering.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:04 am

Yeah, I have no problems with what they did either. I do wish at some point though that these girls actually go a serious route whether it be on their "blogs" or in an interview because this isn't something to take lightly on social media. Saying something like "stop sucking your sons _" isn't going to cut it for me. They need to do more and to do it in a professional and adult like way.  

MM did have a brain tumor, but from what I remember, Dennis is the one who was very, very sick with cancer more than once. I'd be curious to know what started the downward spiral of MM and Josh. I know Josh had a girlfriend for a few years in his early twenties and according to what he told Andi, she cheated on him. How the heck do Dennis, Steph and Aaron handle them?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:04 am

mindless wrote:I think abuse is very much a real life problem, one of the worst kind. I have zero problem with these women going after Josh and his mom after they inserted themselves into the situation once again. It's not bullying, it's calling a spade a spade IMO.

BTW, didn't MM have a brain tumour of some kind at one point? Was she this batsh*t before it or is there something legitimately wrong up there? Just wondering.

I think she was crazy for a long time. JMOAA With a little time, diligence, and sleuthing, that is a easy conclusion to draw. BTW--she had a benign brain tumor. That is nothing like brain cancer. Nothing close. Not that a benign tumor is anything to sneeze at either, but two totally different situations, treatment plans and prognosis.
BOR and MommaBOR have gotten away with abominable behavior for a long time hidden under the cloak of the Murray name.  
Going to the tabloids was the final nail IMO.
There is something called Karma that catches up with everyone eventually.  
I am personally glad they are finally being called out on their behavior. It's been way overdue imo. It may be messy, but so is life.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:36 am

I am with thosre who think it’s a good thing that all of these people speek up, even in this way. It is like some of them has just waited for a chance IMO.

When I saw Emily's first comment I was like Doc Holiday  :uptonogood https://youtu.be/VUthxXffBXw?t=2h32m50s
Who would have thought? laugh out loud

As for addressing it in a more mature way, Lauren just did in that article. It is the second time she speaks up on an important and controversial matter, without regarding how it might affect her. That is admirable IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:05 am

Lauren and Jen both had good comments. I'm hoping Amanda really talks about it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Calling out an abuser is not bullying them - not even close, IMO.

IMO the very idealogy that speaking out in any way is seen as bullying... or that victims or those speaking out are seen in the same light as the abuser... is what's behind the epidemic of domestic violence and abuse the world over and why so few speak out.

So to that I say speak out against abuse... whether your voice sounds immature, whether it sounds feeble, whether it barely even makes a sound.. speak out and never ever stop.

jmo

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo there's no wrong way to talk about abuse. You do it in a way which is convenient for you, be it through sm, through friends, through tabloids, whichever way you want to and feel secure in doing it. There's no ' classy' way to confront your abuser. If you want to hide behind your friends, while they are your voice, that's fine too. Imo Josh is a clear abuser. He's shown signs on every show he's been on, clearest were with Amanda on BIP. After the BIP he's shown it multiple times. He uses any means he sees fit, but somehow his victim needs to stay 'classy' and talk about it the right way. That's just giving the power to the abuser, and tying the victim into the quiet 'stay classy' tag. JMO

Seabear wrote:The worst thing to do with a abuse is to stay silent. That is what an abuser counts on. Whether it be fear, intimidation, embarrassment or a lack of self worth from the abuse...so often it is hard for the woman to break loose. I am proud of Lauren, Emily and Haley for standing up to Josh and MM. I find them to be strong and admirable. Too many people stay silent out of not wanting to get involved. Amanda has already fallen into Josh's trap more than once...IMO she needs the support from her friends to break the tie with her abusers...yes both of them Josh and MM. Kudos to the blond squad for speaking out. happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 1f44f  happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 1f44f  happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 1f44f
JMO

Liking these posts wasn't enough. :claphands :claphands

Break the silence. End the violence.

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Josh's latest Instagram post is typical Josh behavior. He's a master manipulator.  He's such a good man...what a good heart! SMDH!  happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 1f637  happiness - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion - Page 78 1f40d

https://instagram.com/p/BSY1Q_0A_hb/
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - BIP - Discussion

+72
StacyNor
maniluh
Idlemess
livlafluv1
AllAboutLove