SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:53 pm

On the press release for the HTD, Rachel's Dad likes Nick just fine!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Nick's IG tribute/announcement of Rachel being the bette is his most liked photo of the season (and probably ever?) with 135K likes and counting.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:32 pm

@bleuberry I dont have IG can you bring the photo over please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 pm

I hope this will end in a foiler season that RS dont get a thing out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:34 pm

@reason

Bachelor Nation doesn't know how it all goes down yet, but as you'll surely see saying goodbye to Rachel was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. I have met very few people who possess as much beauty, grace, and charisma as Rachel and after hearing that she'll be the next Bachelorette I couldn't be more excited. Bachelor Nation is so lucky to have her but not as lucky as the group of men who will have a chance at winning her heart. No one is better prepared to show Bachelor Nation, and the world, the beauty of embracing diversity. Good luck Rachel, not that you'll be needing it. I'm so proud and happy for you, I'm honored to be able to call you a friend. I can't wait to watch your journey!! #thebachelor #thebachelorette by @nickviall

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:38 pm

@reneem thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Screen25

Wow, they look so hot together!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by fluorescent Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:17 pm

*Comes out of lurking* I'm so glad Rachel is the new Bachelorette. This show finally does something right! She is gorgeous, smart, accomplished and conducts herself with nothing but poise and class. I'm so excited for her season and the future diversity her season will hopefully bring to this franchise.

fluorescent

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Hi everyone!! handwave My name is Farren, and I'm new to the forum! I've been a fan of the Bachelor franchise since the beginning, and I am 100% thrilled that Rachel is the new Bachelorette!! As a 30-year old black career woman myself, I can relate to Rachel in more ways than one. As much as I enjoyed seeing her and Nick together, I knew that he wasn't the guy for her. Looking forward to seeing Rachel find her true love. May can't get here fast enough!! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2498057887

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 pm

Welcome @flojo031 glad you are here.

I am so excited about Rachel!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MyWay143 Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 pm

When will we find out who will be the contestants for Rachel's season?

MyWay143

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Good question, I was actually wondering the same thing myself! Anyway, I remember reading in earlier posts that other former Bachelor alumni have been buzzing about Rachel on SM, and I'm curious as to what all of them have to say about her. I mean, obviously I know how Nick feels about her (his comments were so sweet!). Also, I read that interview that JoJo did with US Weekly, read Ali's recent blog post and saw that comment that Ben made on Twitter, but does anyone else have an idea of how other alumni feel about her? I don't have the time, nor the patience to go sifting around through all of their SM accounts. Now that it's finally happened, Robby, Chase and Wells have to eat their words (and crow to boot)!! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall to see their reactions when they found out the news. giggling

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka