SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:32 pm

@cmarci93 I dont think we will see the father on camera, because of his position. They will meet him of camera. Nick did that.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:36 pm

reason wrote:Anyone remember Meredith & Trista seasons if so who got the first 1 on 1?  I cant watch my tapes from that time I am looking for so info. Thanks.

season 1 only had 6 epi's total - Ryan, Charlie and Russ all had their individual dates right before HTD's. those were the only ID in that season

Season 2: had 7 epi's - Rick the metrosexual guy was the first ID, epi 3, the F1 had the first ID, then in epi 4 the F2, F3, F4 all had ID's right before HTD's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:39 pm

reason wrote:@Kashathediva It will go down to about 12 at the next RC so that is too much if you ask me.  Going down to 2 is better.
My numbers are based on the 30 girls that Nick had in his season....they will go down to 13 if they are following the same format as Nicks so here's the schedule as I see it right now for epi 4

Episode 4 –  Colleton River Plantation Club - Blufton,South Carolina; 15-13

3/26-27: travel/'B' roll filming
3/28: 1 on 1 Date: - concert date in old town Blufton - Russell Dickerson, blimp ride - DEAN
3/29: Group Date:  - shelter cove harbour and marina - Harrison and cast there - ANTHONY, BRYAN, MATT, ERIC, JONATHON, ADAM, IGGY, LEE, ALEX, PETER, WILL, JOSIAH, KENNY   Josiah won the spelling bee
3/30:  1 on 1 Date:  - Oyster date - Shuckin' and Shaggin - JACK - dancing, dinner-Sonesta Resort, boat ride, carriage ride
3/31:  RC -  ELIMINATED:  

4/1, 4/2  Travel

ETA: just to add, I am actually really proud of our crew here as I really don't remember a season lately when we have and/or know of the F15 this early on. Seems in seasons past, there have been guys that we don't know of till closer to when RS "claims" he knows everything. IMO, this time is really different and I am loving it!! Awesome job everyone!! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1710264613

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:42 pm

@Aunties_Love go by Jojo season please I dont think the bachelor is the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:47 pm

reason wrote:@Aunties_Love go by Jojo season please I dont think the bachelor is the same.
Jojo didn't have 30 guys. She had 26 and that is why I am going by the 30'ish numbers to get a better understanding of when the guys will be let go. IMO that is what you have to do. Just like when we knew that when Ben had 28 girls, I went with the Chris soules season as he had 30 girls to eliminate from so all it did was give us an idea of the elimination count.

It's not like I am comparing apples and oranges with the bette/bach or the bette canada versus bette usa methods.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:48 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks I did not watch Jojo season so I did not know she only had 26 guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:49 pm

reason wrote:@Aunties_Love thanks I did  not watch Jojo season so I did not know she only had 26 guys.
Yep, it's just a numbers thing and not an edit comparrison or anything like that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:54 am

california90 wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  1h1 hour ago
Oh Rachel, you've got some real beauties coming your way based on the few I have so far...

Curious as real beauties means to him. Either crazy psychos or maybe, just maybe some decent guys? But he's RS and this is The Bachelor.....

I guess the guys are real beauties compare to Rusty/Ratface snail. giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 am

My 8 ball says there is dirt. She got herself some doozies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:32 am

Well her guys can't possibly be worse than JoJo's, right? Right?!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:38 am

I hope not!  Jojo's were pretty bad.  And they're all trying to be the gift that keeps on giving and won't go away, even though no one wants to open or accept that present/rose, IMO.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:59 pm

I am very curious to see who gets the Week 5 1-1. I am just not able to see any clear frontrunners who might fit into what her BFF Alexis and Jasmine said would be her type in this interview - 'funny, open-minded, and someone who can kind of go back with her. Someone who can put her in her place'.

IMO With the exception of Will and maybe Alex, I just can't see any super assertive yet nice guys in the group. IMO Bryan and Eric both seem very alpha-ish but might be minor villains. Josiah and Dean could be the surprise picks IMO.

Week 5 and Week 6 1-1's will be very telling IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka