SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:53 am

I've posted this before in Vanessa's thread but I'd love it if Nick moved to NYC with Vanessa. Sharleen lives there with her fiance Andy and are very close friends with Nick and Sharleen being a fellow Canadian I could see N & V having double dates with S & A and leading a wonderful life in NYC together. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Brill Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've posted this before in Vanessa's thread but I'd love it if Nick moved to NYC with Vanessa. Sharleen lives there with her fiance Andy and are very close friends with Nick and Sharleen being a fellow Canadian I could see N & V having double dates with S & A and leading a wonderful life in NYC together. yes

I also could see NYC being a good fit also. It is close to both of their home towns so to speak. Vanessa and Sharleen would have a lot of fun together and become close friends. IMO

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 am

@crunchycheeto thanks for clarifying nailed it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Last night our daughter was over to do some sewing. She had her back to the TV and never watches this show.
When Nick was talking to Raven on her HTD, she says well he isn't picking her. scratch duh I was shocked, maybe that's what I need to do is just listen and not watch and I'll be able to tell who the lead is not choosing. cantstopl
She did say that Corinne is set up by TPTB to make it a show. I then had told her Rachel is the next ette and she left before Vanessa's date.
She used to work as a PA (production assistant) in the business, although never in reality tv.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Loved Nick during Vanessa's HTD.
IMO he handled the strain of "the process" restrictions as best he could.  He mentioned that he and Vanessa had spoken about a future beyond the show and had begun talking about logistics but needed to talk a lot more.  When speaking about "the blessing" with dad Nick broke the 4th wall when asked if he had said the same on the other 3 HTDs and it seemed as if he was seeking permission to be specific but was denied that permission by his producer/handler.  Loved that dad then asked "what does blessing mean to you".  Such a smart guy to find a back door which allowed Nick to answer more fully. I now see where Vanessa gets her power of perception from. Dad "gets" Nick.

Little things
- in an ITM at the school Nick says that people often overlook beauty and magic
- the photo Nick talks about with a student is the one he posted in RL on his IG of the 0-gravity date
- shared laughter shown in the credits IMO illustrates how Nick's mirth surfaces in amusement over tangible small daily life moments.  He did likewise when Vanessa snorted during the WI GD alone time.
- walking up the drive, Nick says this is like "Romeo & Juliet"
- ITM "definitely falling for Vanessa"

Just a few of my favorite things.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:37 pm

That Nick was trying to emphasize there was a difference in him asking Vanessa's dad said it all to me.

Nick knew then (and long before then too) that Vanessa was the one, IMO. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm going to miss Fan thread with number over 20 ... I imagine once a couple it restarts with #1 ... but considering his number is lower than 30 giggling I guess it's fair that it's a clean slate for both :yes: leave the past at the baggage claim Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:36 pm

I have already thought about this. I changed the title for other leads, to couples without changing the number. This is unusual because Nick has been around for so long compared to other contestants. This fan thread was also at one time just a fan thread, no spoilers, that got changed as well when we were speculating that he may be going on K's season, which sleuthers were right about.

I think it will be an ongoing thread. The only change will be filing it into the Fan Thread Category and spoilers dropped from the title when the season is over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:43 am

notarose wrote:Nick's snapchat pic
I posted yesterday without explanation because I seem to often "see dead people lead clues".  I decided to just throw the pic out there and see what your impressions were as a barometer of plausible.  
Poop.  No one saw what I saw so what to do?  Hmmm.
I'm staying out on my limb.  I still see something.  I'm never been one to fear making a fool of myself rofl

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 15 Image16
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 15 Image17

Cartoon speech bubble: "look atius" = "look at this" as phonetically transcribed when spoken by someone ESL where "th" is not in the first language
Sketch/drawing on counter - letters are reverse as is typical of one who is dyslexic and I believe the speech bubble is meant to direct the viewer to the drawing.  I have no clue what the letters are meant to represent but perhaps it is just the work of someone semi-illiterate.  To me, the sketch appears to be a bearded, bald-headed man... a crude portrait.
Agree with those who see a long stemmed rose.
The long stemmed glass with red wine could hold Bach wine, red being the fantasy suite vintage. giggling  Hmm, lots of electricity there. Since the image shows that it has a language mirror, I take the electricity to be mutual.

Anyone see what I see now? no idea
I pretty much took a break today so I'm a little lost on the melgrimms? I read something about Nick taking a tour of the wine cellar at V's N? Do you think this pic of glass of wine or moonshine(sort of) in that wine glass posted on Instagram may be a shout out to her family from their SHV? Maybe they broke open a bottle of wine from her N?(I can't remember how you spell the Italian word for grandfather)? The Look At This caption was directed at someone, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:31 am

@mprssdbyu That's IMO excellent speculation. Grappa is light in colour, but that could be Nonno's homemade wine!!! We need to see if we can find those cupboards anywhere in Vanessa's IG! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@mprssdbyu That's IMO excellent speculation. Grappa is light in colour, but that could be Nonno's homemade wine!!! We need to see if we can find those cupboards anywhere in Vanessa's IG! yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4025p420-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers-4
GuardianAngel wrote:@Cila51290 Thanks. I can imagine what went. laugh out loud Grappa is a very strong drink and there is no prouder Italian than one showing off the contents of his fruit cellar.

fruit... do you think they have used mango as one of the fruit ingredients?... at the corner of the pic seems to be the letters ***go
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:11 am

At first I thought "Nailed it" was referring to the emoji posted below picture but it could also be he thought he made excellent wine as in he nailed the taste. Adding the winking emoji was Nick having fun with the silent message knowing this epi was coming up.

I have an imagination when I'm bored, laugh out loud.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya