SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Married? they are not even engaged some of them. laugh out loud No engagements at the FRC. Going by memory, Sam Wood is the only one engaged?

Can't wait for that wedding BTW.
. Season 1 Bach was September 2013 and Tim and Anna are still together. Sam and Snezana Season 3 are engaged but this happened well after the finale.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BachelorMermaid Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm new to the forums here - and I've somewhat enjoyed this season (meaning I'm definitely attracted to Nick ...) HOWEVER I am just not sure of the "big picture ..." - I mean - why in the WORLD would they announce "Rachel" as the next bachelorette a few weeks BEFORE we knew she was getting the axe before the final 2 ? Does anyone see anything wrong with that pic ? While I am happy for Rachel on many levels (she's a great person, and being the first African American bachelorette is great for her and the show ....) - does anyone think the whole thing was just a 'set up' from the start ? Like in other words - while Nick liked her and they had a few 'moments' ... she needed to make it "that far" before being 'considered' for the bachelorette position ? Does anyone flow the way I'm thinking ? Or am I being insane ? Haha....

BachelorMermaid

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:39 pm

Nick's type giggling
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 HaNgnMS
https://i.imgur.com/haNgnMS.jpg
here's to hoping it works out for him this time! *fingers crossed*
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:45 pm

^That's like this one floating around Instagram and I won't post for the language. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BRUhBjUhjZn/

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:00 pm

giggling ...it's funny seeing them all in one pic
Here's what Nick's dad had to say about Nick's type

During the previews for next week Nick is sitting with his dad in the outfits they're wearing on Vanessa's date and dad says "she seems very much the type of woman that in the past you have been attracted to but you haven't had a lot of success." Nick then says he can't proclaim this is that much diff than with Andi and Kaitlyn in how he was so confident with them too in the past.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:12 pm

IMO, having a type isn't always a bad thing. It's not like he's always attracted to terrible or abusive people. And just because his relationships with strong, passionate brunettes haven't worked out in the past, it doesn't mean they never will.While Andi, Kaitlyn, etc. may have similarities, at the end of the day they are individuals, not archetypes.

Look at JoJo and Jordan. He is exactly her type, and she admitted that at her MTP in a similar way to how Nick discusses V. And their relationship has flourished, IMO, because of the unique person that he is, while still being very much her "type."

I totally don't deny that Vanessa has a lot of the qualities that Nick has always gone for, and it's certainly true that those relationships haven't worked out well for him. But just because she has similar traits doesn't necessarily mean their relationship will meet a similar demise. I have yet to see them in action IRL, and so I will reserve final judgment for when I do. I'm just trying to give Nick the benefit of the doubt as a 36 year old man who has probably (hopefully) learned a lot about himself throughout the years he's been part of this bizarre world. I just don't want to base my final opinion off of an edited version of their relationship. TWT! And of course, JMO as always. With much respect to those who feel differently Smiley
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 pm

IMHO I think that the reason was announce early is in the past they would be on the WTA and at the final, but this year I suspect IMHO that Nick might be getting married right away at the AFTR.  Why say this because all fleiss excitement about the AFTR. Just saying not sure if I am right, so having the bachelorette announcement early eliminate her from being there at the end.

Last edited by reason on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:17 pm

welcomebanner @bachelormermaid enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:21 pm

@BachelorMermaid Welcome1

Regarding Nick and his father's talk, IMO it's just one more check mark for me that Nick realizes and is cautious at the same time. He's not in the bachelor bubble. He recognizes the similarities and IMO he's probably wracked his brains many times over to be sure it's not bachelor bubble love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 pm

From the press release (the whole thing is in the episode thread):

It’s the live, unpredictable ending to his adventure to find everlasting true love, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 13 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST)
Source

After all the hype, if there isn't something actually big and newsworthy that happens, so many will be disappointed, IMO.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 pm

IMHO a wedding will be happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Has anyone started looking to see if a marriage license has been applied for?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom