SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm

I really hope there isn't a wedding. I'm sure they may feel like they'd get married asap like all couples, but I can't see them going that route IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:58 pm

If there is wedding let's just hope it's not a "fake wedding" like the one CH conducted for Marcus & Lacy on BIP.....that ended becoming very messy IMO. Good point about checking out if a wedding license exists because if there's not one; even if the show stages a wedding at the AFTR; it means nothing IMO but I guess folks will still buy it which is what MF et al care about....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Has there been invites out for people for the After or is it close??

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:14 pm

In the state of California, one can get the marriage license immediately post application. However there are 2 types of licenses: public or confidential so it's not possible to find out one way or the other if a marriage license exists....we shall see if a marriage takes place during AFTR laugh out loud

Confidential Marriage License and a Public Marriage License:
A “public” California marriage license is a marriage license that is available to the public for viewing.
A “confidential” marriage license allows all the personal information on a marriage license to be protected from public view. Only a court order or a notarized application by either spouses can obtain a copy of the information.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm sorry but if there is a wedding then imo they are both so dumb. They need time in the real world to get to know each other.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Wedding=incredibly stupid.

This isn't a relationship formed in real life where people get married after knowing each other 6 months. They haven't been in the "real world" yet. I hope neither would be stupid enough to get married already. And if they did, that's probably the single dumbest thing a final couple from this show has done.

JMOAA

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:25 pm

reason wrote:IMHO I think that the reason was announce early is in the past they would be on the WTA and at the final, but this year I suspect IMHO that Nick might be getting married right away at the AFTR.  Why say this because all fleiss excitement about the AFTR. Just saying not sure if I am right, so having the bachelorette announcement early eliminate her from being there at the end.

But having Rachel announced early didn't eliminate her from being there at the end. Per ABC's press release: "Additionally, Rachel Lindsay makes a special appearance right before she begins her own journey to find love."

IMO, Rachel was announced early to allow maximum time for promoting the "historic" WOC Bachelorette and to encourage MOC to apply. IMO, Fleiss is giddy to stunt something regarding Rachel - maybe a couple of men in the audience demanding to be on her show. Now that would be historic!

IMO, Nick and Vanessa may commit to a time frame for the wedding but no wedding at ATFR. I doubt the focus will be on their happily-ever-after. It will be on Rachel.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

I don't see a real wedding at the ATFR happening. I don't.
Nick has a lot of family. A lot. Both are close with friends and family and I can see Vanessa even wanting her students to be there. ABC/MF is not going to be flying all these people to California for a live wedding ceremony.
Heck, they limit personal guests for past weddings he has gifted past couples. I just don't see either Nick or Vanessa going along with this circus sideshow.
My idea of historic would be concerning Rachel and the next season TPTB are embarking on. Nick's season, IMO, from TPTB's POV is now over. Yeah they may have a HEA and promo publicizing such, but that season is no longer producing ratings. It's history in itself if Nick walks away with a match after 3 tries.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 pm

umngirl wrote:Wedding=incredibly stupid.

This isn't a relationship formed in real life where people get married after knowing each other 6 months. They haven't been in the "real world" yet. I hope neither would be stupid enough to get married already. And if they did, that's probably the single dumbest thing a final couple from this show has done.

JMOAA

There are many intelligent people that chose to get married without having a relationship in the real world. And many of those traditional arranged marriages are successful. It requires a sense of commitment no matter what you feel towards your spouse. I think Nick and Vanessa are more than capable of committing to a marriage without real life experience and being successful if they put their relationship above anything else as Nick mentioned in the last episode. Love is a choice to sacrifice for the other person for the sake of a relationship.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:49 pm

OnePromise wrote:
umngirl wrote:Wedding=incredibly stupid.

JMOAA

There are many intelligent people that chose to get married without having a relationship in the real world. And many of those traditional arranged marriages are successful. It requires a sense of commitment no matter what you feel towards your spouse. I think Nick and Vanessa are more than capable of committing to a marriage without real life experience and being successful if they put their relationship above anything else as Nick mentioned in the last episode. Love is a choice to sacrifice for the other person for the sake of a relationship.

I'm not gonna compare them to an arranged marriage. They are two people who met on a reality show, have spent very little time together, haven't been in public together, and are gonna subject their relationship to the unnecessary extreme stress of DWTS. So yeah, I think it would be beyond incredibly stupid for these virtual strangers to get married.

And I don't think Nick is all into making sacrifices for his relationship. Same with Vanessa.
JMOAA

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 pm

I trust N&V to know what's best for them. I would be happy either way but I think it's a wedding. Either one which has already happened at FRC, or a live one or a 'Save the Date'  :inlove

It’s the live, unpredictable ending to his adventure to find everlasting true love, live, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,” also airing MONDAY, MARCH 13 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST)
Source

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:12 pm

After going back and reading Ben and Chris's press release, they are all literally the same just different names imo. Chris's talks about an "unpredictable special" and Ben's "unpredictable ending". They seriously need new writers imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+54
mercieme
umngirl
BachelorMermaid
Sundy
Billysmom