SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:07 am

IMO, a mountain was made out of a molehill regarding Dan L and whatever was said. Taylor is pretty opinionated. There's a big difference in feeling Dan L wasn't ready for a serious commitment opposed to talking badly about her. I can easily see Taylor making that assessment and discussing it with Vanessa among the other girls. Someone in the group didn't like it. And bamm, here we gooooo. I've seen Dan L cuddled on the couch with Vanessa and true shock that Dan L was sent home so early. I just can't fathom why that story continues to grow such ugly legs. Nick did not care what anyone thought. Feelings of anyone in that house did not play any role in Nick's decisions. Just ask Corrine.

As far as Kristina, she went to Nashville to visit knowing Vanessa had come for the weekend. Somehow through pictures and smiles, I missed V the bitch. I'm not sure if Vanessa even knew Kristina was on her way out. I do know that V was extremely distraught that Dan M was sent home the evening before. I didn't need the insta post from Vanessa today to know that much. Who was left for her share her feelings of sadness with? She's already referenced gossip during group date. I'm sure Rachel and Raven scoped V out so they could spend more time with her. Who wants to be a part of those warm and fuzzy feelings at this stage of the journey. V had told N she loved him only to get I like you back. Maybe she took a walk on the beach, maybe she was doing a PI. Who knows? But I've seen nothing that says she was glad Kristina was leaving. Not Zilch.

Vanessa is emotional. No, she's not everyone's cup of tea. I just can't justify Nick's choice as being the wrong one because I may not relate to her personality. When Nick laid out what he wanted at the very beginning of this journey, he found it in Vanessa two fold. What more can one ask for? I will be extremely disappointed for him if they don't make it but only hindsight is 20/20, IMO.

LOL, sorry, you can thank RS for this entire book of a post. I have learned through SM with the announcement of next Ette, there are many who appear not to give his spoilers and hard work the time of day!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 am

IMO, these people are all grown people and are free to make decisions on who they are friends or friendly with and who the follow or not follow on SM. Danielle M seems to be friend with a lot of them, so I see how Kristina can hang in a group without necessarily being best friends with Vanessa. I cannot absolve one person of liking a comment that isn't complimentary to another while in the same breath berate another for doing the same thing. Level of insult is all relative. I may get offended by something someone else sees as trivial and be unaffected by something someone else find really offensive.
No one comes out of this crap without any smear or smelling of roses IMO.
Like I said, they are all adults and soon enough they will realise that there is more to life than what happened in "Bachelor bubble" for some 8 weeks.
Vanessa got the guy, good for her!!
And in my opinion, everyone doesnt have to be friends in or out of the house. I dont know what Vanessa said so I cannot tell if it is tame compared to others liking or unliking SM comments.

Unfortunately, Vanessa is getting pounded on SM, it comes with the territory that is "The Bachelor. Think Courtney, Corrine, Jordan, Nikki, JP, Lauren B, Shawn B, Brad W and many more. They all took worse just because they agreed to go on a show. Smme people will like you and some will not. Take the good with the bad and focus on your life/ relationships after the show. all IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 am

coolangel wrote:
Lara wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

IMO not even close. Calling Vanessa a b**** is coming for her character, insulting Vanessa. Saying that Nick looked bored with DLo is pointing that there wasn't a strong relationship between them, not finding fault in Danielle as a person.

Also, the little clique coming at Vanessa at the same time with fans, RS, ,etc is looking a lot like bullying, while Vanessa is standing her ground, defending herself from all the backlash. IMO.

Well, pacozero ended up deleting it and saying he wished he phrased it better and hadn't been so insulting to Danielle. So if the writer himself thought it was too mean....it probably was, IMO.

I don't see any clique coming at Vanessa. Kristina liked a mean comment, Vanessa liked a mean comment. I thought both were mean and unnecessary. Who  has attacked Vanessa? I'm guessing there's A LOT those girls aren't saying and Vanessa should probably be grafeful none of these girls are vindictive like Ashley I to spill the beans, IMO.

Even though I think there was drama in the house, I don't believe any details coming from RS. IMO He is already wrong about when the fight took place. He said it was during the group date when Vanessa, Rachel and Danielle were in the hotel. I posted this in the fan thread earlier today. IMO the fight happened during Dani's date and not during the group date. Remember the scene where Vanessa, Dani and Rachel were sitting around waiting for the date card when the group date was on. They all were chatting as usual. That is not the body language of two people who had just had a blowout. IMO the alleged fight happened when Dani was on her date and IMO it's safe to say that Vanessa was ganged up on irrespective of what caused it. Then Dani comes back to pack up and that must have been Vanessa's breaking point which we saw in the promos. 

IMO If there is something to spill, the girls should do that instead of veiled likes and *wink wink* comments. Atleast Vanessa will be able to come out and defend herself then. I no more care what happened in the house. What's happening outside it now is IMO a veiled form of bullying. All JMO.

He actually specifically said that he was guessing -

Direct quote: "At some point during Bimini is what I’ll refer to as the “Blow Up in Bimini,” and it happened between Rachel and Vanessa. My guess is it must’ve happened during the group date, since that’s when Vanessa and Rachel (along with Danielle) would’ve been at the room together."

I'm guessing one of the girls not in the final 6 told him, because when Whitney brought up the disagreement Vanessa had with one of the girls (she did not specify) in the FB live video, all the other girls were like "oh, yeah, yeah" in a "of course, THAT" realization kind of way and then stopped talking, like they weren't allowed to talk about it. It was probably big enough everyone knew about it, but not specifics. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:11 am

Good thing about RS' guess-es and everyone's opinions ... time will tell. Guesses turn out to be true or false ... opinions can change (if people want them to). I'm already bored with the non-issue.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:26 am

I can't help but wonder what the other girls think now watching the show about N wearing the yellow wrist band.  At the time they would not have connected it with V but now it has been in the media and identified as spoiler. If it was me I would feel a little betrayed. N wore
The band on Kristinas date. Imo if the wrist band was to reassure  V that indicates his feeling for her from the beginning as previously discussed. However the girls may question the authenticity of their relationships with him. Maybe the reason for some of the girls attitude towards V.   Personallly I love that he wore it especially given the edit but I think they are fabulous together.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:56 am

Speaking of the yellow wrist band...here are some screencaps I made from this last episode of Nick wearing it. He wore it every time he would be in Vanessa's presence, IMO, to reassure her:
at his talk with the girls in the beginning of the episode, N & V's 1-on-1, when he went to pick up Rachel for her date, and when he went to tell Kristina she was being sent home.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Nv1910

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Nv2210

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Nv2010

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 77 Nv2110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 am

I for one don't believe the wrist band has anything to do Vanessa at all. I may be wrong, but I just dont buy it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:40 am

I think the wrist band has everything to do with Vanessa, and only Vanessa since he got it when he was on his date with her. It reminds me of the ring he wore on K's season and IMO is something Nick would do to remain connected to the person he is falling for. In this case, I think he wore the yellow bracelet so he could always remember the date that changed things for him since he said that he had been terrified until his date with Vanessa which made him much less terrified and also aligns with what he told his parents about having hope. So in a way, I think the wrist band represents the hope he feels regarding Vanessa and is like Nick's own hope bracelet (like what Ben H wore on his season). The hope of not just finding the one, but of Vanessa being "the one".

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the wrist band has everything to do with Vanessa, and only Vanessa since he got it when he was on his date with her. It reminds me of the ring he wore on K's season and IMO is something Nick would do to remain connected to the person he is falling for. In this case, I think he wore the yellow bracelet so he could always remember the date that changed things for him since he said that he had been terrified until his date with Vanessa which made him much less terrified and also aligns with what he told his parents about having hope. So in a way, I think the wrist band represents the hope he feels regarding Vanessa and is like Nick's own hope bracelet (like what Ben H wore on his season). The hope of not just finding the one, but of Vanessa being "the one".

JMO

I can't remember it for sure, but I believe we were tracking a necklace on Andi that he may have given to her and/or one on Nick from one of their dates that he wore religiously in pictures after the first season. Nick seems to be into symbolism and has been consistent. I for one, also think that this is a reassurance sign to V that he is thinking about her. Note that he doesn't wear it for all the dates, which leads me to believe that on dates he doesn't wear it he is "present" for the lady he is dating at the moment. The yellow band will be seen on Cheese Pasta's date but haven't seen it on any of Raven's/Rachel's scs for HTDs. So that means...?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 am

But we have seen him wearing it on other dates without Vanessa. is it a case of he wears on dates with Vanessa, and he werars on dates with other girls to remind him of Vanessa? This is why I dont believe it has anything to do with Vanessa , too far-fetched a theory imo.

Like I said...I could be wrong/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 am

More importantly, I think V recognizes the yellow bracelet from her date and the other girls know at this point that it is from her date.

Nicks reaction to V saying, "I'm falling in love with you" was much more than words. After kissing, touching foreheads, kissing her hand, an explanation of what he hoped for he said he really really liked her and he asked her to follow her heart.

Then they walked away from the cameras and we get Vanessa's inst post with her all smiles that night.

Nick has sure had a lot of interviews the last couple of weeks. Hopefully he gets some time off soon.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:46 am

ohh I am not saying he didnt feel the strongest for Vanessa or that he chose her at all. That is evident on my tv screen, I am only unsure of the whole yellow bracelet connection

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10