SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:06 pm

I also think Ben is really a "guys guy" and really likes and needs a lot of time with his dude friends. They hang a lot ... even moved to Colorado together. All of these guys have wives/girlfriends, but they still do a TON of dude stuff together. Ditto Lauren. She's really a "girls girl" and spends a lot of time with her girlfriends. She seems to need and crave that, and good for her for having the time and resources to still get that opportunity to do so, being she left her life to move to Ben's world in Denver. It's probably healthy for her and them that she is able to separate so often and still get that girl time. And likewise, Ben gets his guy friend time.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Nah. I think Ben can get just as ridiculous and silly with his Denver friends as compared to Lauren - we've def had hints of it. The difference is he really edits himself for SM, doesn't even have snap and hardly ever hangs with Bachelor Nation people - he cuts loose with his actual IRL friends vs. Bachelor World people like Lauren likes to do. Bachelor people are about 150x more likely to advertise their every move on snap vs. joe blow nobody in Denver. I bet he was just as drunk, and wild as Lauren, and doing his stupid Higgy (the equivalent of Lauren's terrible Jerky dance) out at the bars last night for his friends' bdays. JMO.

That's certain possible. I actually wish he would show that side, then. Would make their relationship make more sense. You're probably right in that he's less tied to Bachelor World than she is, and normal people don't post that much.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:18 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Nah. I think Ben can get just as ridiculous and silly with his Denver friends as compared to Lauren - we've def had hints of it. The difference is he really edits himself for SM, doesn't even have snap and hardly ever hangs with Bachelor Nation people - he cuts loose with his actual IRL friends vs. Bachelor World people like Lauren likes to do. Bachelor people are about 150x more likely to advertise their every move on snap vs. joe blow nobody in Denver. I bet he was just as drunk, and wild as Lauren, and doing his stupid Higgy (the equivalent of Lauren's terrible Jerky dance) out at the bars last night for his friends' bdays. JMO.

That's certain possible.  I actually wish he would show that side, then.  Would make their relationship make more sense.  You're probably right in that he's less tied to Bachelor World than she is, and normal people don't post that much.

I wish the opposite. I think Ben is smart about it. I wish Lauren would cut ties a bit with Bachelor world and maybe sensor herself a bit more (or hang out with people who don't broadcast so much... I actually think *she* does try to edit herself on SM and is more conscious of what is out there. But when you hang out with people like the twins, Ashley I. and Jen on the regular, that goes out the window.) Actual partying style, I don't think they are that different. Or really that different from most average 20-something's who don't have kids yet, for that matter.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:55 pm

I've always thought and still think that Ben is very conscious of his image and about what he shows to the world. 
This is, after all, the guy who wanted to go into politics.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:17 pm

I like that about Ben. When you want to be taken seriously and have a stable career, why would you want to put your drunken guys nights for all to see? Colleagues, bosses, etc. I think most of the leads and contestants who bank on Bach nation $$ don't have to worry but for those who work normal jobs, I see why they keep some stuff private.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Discretion is the better part of valor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 pm

I agree @blueberry. Partying with friends is fine but keep it to yourself. IMO no one does themselves any favors by broadcasting themselves on SM while drunk. Ben takes a measured approach and chooses to hang with his long time friends instead of Bachelor nation friends. I think that is a good thing.
IMO many of the Bachelor nation friendships are for SM publicity and often are oversharing.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:42 pm

I've noticed in the pictures from 45fierce there's one lady Sophia ? Who's always where Ben is on the equipment and in front of him during the group pic. Today I noticed the pic Ben put out she's in that pic off to the right. Now I'm not trying to start anything just thinking out loud Ben would never show any interest in somebody else I hope. Does anybody also think this picture is from another time and he just posted it for today? Let me know everyone's thoughts on this. It might just be coincidence.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

IMO, Lauren has always has bad judgment on friends. Back while the season was airing, I already thought this spoiled F1 could be an airhead just to see who her BFFs are.

Well, I do believe we attract friends just like who we are. She is an airhead, so does her friends, imo, so that's why they always got drunk and post for the world to see. They simply don't get what does that mean. They just love the attention, imo.

As for Ben, I won't say he is more image conscious or have better friends than Lauren, imo, it's about their choices in lives that made so many different between them. He knows the boundaries, he may seem like a politician, but at least he knows what's appropriate, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:11 pm

I find it odd that almost everytime Ben has to go somewhere, she's always planning these type of trips. Is it that bad to stay home alone in Denver while Ben works?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Apparently so. laugh out loud

ETA:  I guess the flip side would be since she seems to have to fly the coop every so many days anyway, why not do it while he's busy.  So when he's actually home, she can be too, if another girls trip doesn't present itself of course and IMO. Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:10 am

I do think Ben is "image aware".  In fact, I think that's a common thing for people - not specific to Bach alumni - and makes him quite ordinary.  Most people filter themselves in public that's why people who don't stand out.  JMO
Lauren with friends dancing in bikinis, on the street and at the concert (where if you scan the rest of the people attending you can see they were almost all not in swim wear) is, I suppose, just the way she is at times.
The difference may or may not bother them as individuals so may or may not effect them as a couple.  That's really the bottom line as I see it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella