SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by aurora Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am

I think Lauren is at the music festival because she got invited there and this could also be part of her work and blog.

Of the 3 girls Lauren Barr, Jen and Lauren, I thought Lauren Barr's swimsuit was good. Swimsuits they make nowadays can be too revealing, but its not uncommon.  *Edit* Lauren did snapchat the clothes that she would be taking to the festival including the bikini that she is wearing.

Lauren was hanging out with Jen, LB and Chris Lane and his twin brother Cory Lane on a tour bus. There was a video taken of her dancing, it looks like it was in a parking lot I think in the VIP sections for singers, crew vehicles, company cars and tour bus. So I don't believe it was in a public area. From the videos it appeared like one of the crew member was talking and showing her something. I think she was just having a bit of fun doing some dance moves in her swimsuit. It happened that two people walked by while she was dancing (possibly singers, artists, crew members, or organisers, as they were both dressed in black, black T shirts, black shorts and black sneakers). Hence, I think it was a private area with limited people walking by. *edit*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link removed because we are not opening a can of worms by comparing past casts bathing suits)

aurora

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 43 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:32 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSq5zyxjzw2/?taken-by=higgins.ben

Ben posting shirtless selfies of himself, interesting.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSq5zyxjzw2/?taken-by=higgins.ben

Ben posting shirtless selfies of himself, interesting.

It seems like it's an ad?

If he gets in buff shape maybe he will post more shirtless selfies and of him working out? (his shape is totally fine but even he admits it's not like is ripped or anything so maybe he wants to get a bit more ripped). jmo

After a great night of celebrating @conleyba22 and @lizzysmithhh birthdays a good workout helps the body (and mind) feel right back to healthy. #lagreefitness by @higgins.ben
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:42 pm

He has been posting about fierce Denver for a couple of months. They have several photos of him on their page. They are also supposedly working on a project together per fierces Instagram story a couple weeks ago
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:43 pm

JJ's comment on Ben's shirtless post

jjhlane On Sunday, Ben?! Really? When all these women are trying to repent from their sins of the weekend and you drop this lust inducing image upon them? The nerve...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Maybe OTT but is that a shirtless selfie? Honest question. I'm not sure what a selfie is anymore laugh out loud.

He's got a total dad bod IMO. I can't picture him ripped.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:09 pm

@bleuberry no it is not a selfie.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Lauren liked it. Is this supposed to be scandalous or like further sign of trouble? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:43 pm

That's not a selfie, it's probably an ad for the gym (which it seems like Ben goes to).

And IMO, my post yesterday wasn't that what Lauren did was wrong or anything.  It's fine to day drink and get a little wild at times, and I personally like wild Lauren.  It's just Ben seems to like doing more low-key stuff (like, he went to a birthday party with friends) whereas Lauren seems to like to turn it up more.  I think if both of them were party people, it would be different and they wouldn't seem so incompatible.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Nah. I think Ben can get just as ridiculous and silly with his Denver friends as compared to Lauren - we've def had hints of it. The difference is he really edits himself for SM, doesn't even have snap and hardly ever hangs with Bachelor Nation people - he cuts loose with his actual IRL friends vs. Bachelor World people like Lauren likes to do. Bachelor people are about 150x more likely to advertise their every move on snap vs. joe blow nobody in Denver. I bet he was just as drunk, and wild as Lauren, and doing his stupid Higgy (the equivalent of Lauren's terrible Jerky dance) out at the bars last night for his friends' bdays. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 pm

IA. I think Ben is not that much different from Lauren, it's just that Ben is much more image conscious, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:Nah. I think Ben can get just as ridiculous and silly with his Denver friends as compared to Lauren - we've def had hints of it. The difference is he really edits himself for SM, doesn't even have snap and hardly ever hangs with Bachelor Nation people - he cuts loose with his actual IRL friends vs. Bachelor World people like Lauren likes to do. Bachelor people are about 150x more likely to advertise their every move on snap vs. joe blow nobody in Denver. JMO.

ITA. IMO Ben actually liked the 'I got arrested for being drunken fool' side of Lauren, he IMO doesn't object her drunken silly side.

IMO it's interesting, that Ben posted a shirtless pic vs shirted one. IMO he also has the vain quality, not just Lauren.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella