SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:32 am

If you are talking about that photo of her with danielle M and taylor then you are wrong or what you heard is wrong.
All three girls are wearing the same outfits they wore during the Wisconsin date.

If you saw photos on social media you would see taylor is wearing a white dress at the after party.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:28 am

Hi guys,
I just wish this ridiculous R/V fight stayed that way: Just an R/V  fight.  I am 100% #teamvanessa but I just saw this as a disagreement where each woman acted, and re-acted in the way they felt most comfortable & they had their own right to do so. I am totally the V type though, I like to discuss things openly and clear the air, but always at the appropriate moment.  When I don't choose the right/calm moment, things tend to explode for all involved! What I completely disliked was the IG story where R chose to respond to a question on a screen (among so many others!) the way she did. IMO that should have remained her personal & private opinion. And mostly, completely abhor the behaviour of this "squad" with their posts & hashtags anti-V so as to instigate sm cruel comments & judgements sad

@notarose LOVED your post at 11:43 Smiley
@ericbutterfly I am happy to read your opinions and how fair you are for both sides. Glad also to see that you now realize it was not just girls liking R more, but know of some of the behaviour of them on sm Smiley
I still think highly of R, as nobody is perfect, but will have some reservations and will wait to see her as the lead to form a better opinion.

I love Vanessa, and her maturity, personality, class. I have no doubt Nick & her are so good for each other Smiley

For those discussing whether V could teach/practice in the USA...SHE ABSOLUTELY CAN & COULD, if she wanted to continue doing it.  She'd have to present documents as pre-requisites outlined, if she wants her certification validated in the USA. But because of the shortage & need of teachers for all sectors there, they are given priority to get it done.  BUT, she DOES not need a license or certificate always. They have "temporary licenses" given to teachers from abroad, (usually for a two-semester term, which she can renew) PLUS, she DOES NOT NEED ONE at all if she were to be hired by a private school, SPECIALLY if this teacher speaks various languages (as is the case with V)
V got her license at "Teacher's School" here in Toronto a couple of years back. These teachers from our college are highly sought-out! With her background, V would not have to wait long to get a job in a private school (for spec ed specially!) If she does not have her licensature completed yet.

Here is the info!

http://learn.latpro.com/teacher-certification-for-foreign-educated-teachers/

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:46 am

I doubt highly V would be "shilling" like most do. She has media experience, acting experience & 2 degrees. She was represented by an agent here in Canada, so it is only natural for her to expand her opportunities and get a representation in the USA. I'd love to see V conducting, writing or producing a TV show for children. I feel she'd be great in a setting like that!
I also don't doubt that she will be offered to advertise some products online. But I have an inkling she will pick and choose carefully & selectively, if that were the case. I don't see Nick having the need to do that. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:10 am

MVMom39forever wrote:As far as " :koolaid " recap of fight....I am not taking sides and don't care. It's a high pressure and wacky situation. Totally unnatural. I am sure they are both at fault. Why it's coming out now....the source, imo, is the show!!! They want to build publicity for next week's show starring none other than...Vanessa and Rachel.
Perfect timing, right!?
Exactly, I don't care who was wrong or right, because frankly I would be unfairly "judging" them both, since I have no primary source (or 2, to be equitable) - and that's my pet peeve with this whole situation.
Because presumably, that is the scope, that I should take sides ... but by following what "someone else" decided is "right" (enough/  interesting/ convincing) argument - IMO - That is called "editing" the information. I have enough of TPTB doing so, but at least I can valuate with my own eyes/ears the protagonists, I can't do that with some written recount by a "lucky fourth" party (and unidentified third party who disclosed it).

That said, so far both ladies were gracious on the show, where I mostly "judge" the connection they have with the bachelor, since THAT'S WHY they are there for ... and the connection I've seen between Nick and Vanessa is greater than with any other contestant. That's what matters to me.

Outside of the show I judge the characters individually on grounds of: elegance/grace, class/quality, knowledge/wisdom, knowing "its place", humility and compassion, through their SM (that I gather mostly here). So far Vanessa has kept her "profile" intact, Rachel not entirely considering her company of "midnight chats" - JMO ... but like I said in both threads, I won't give my verdict now and I stay positive ... 3 years can happen in a blink of an eye. And then I'll have 🍕

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:21 am

@Seabear
@cmarci93

I saw on here http://www.inquisitr.com/4014262/bachelor-women-tell-all-one-of-nicks-final-two-shows-up-spoilers-wrong/

but I stand corrected, I apologize for referencing fake news, I did not know.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:24 am

@TrishB thank you so much, I am trying to be as fair and reasonable as possible. I am a fan of both women and I am trying to remain neutral, but I do respect everyone's opinions because we all are fans of the show and fans of different women and we are all entitled to our own opinions Smiley.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sbolduc wrote:snipped.. I listened to JJ's podcast with RS and he said something that I found interesting... he said that he and Tanner always say to each other .... if you milk the "tite" (laugh out loud) until there is nothing left, losing all your followers along the way except the 80 you started with then you have lost nothing in the process. Because you just ended up where you started, with the same 80 followers who were there before you became fake famous.

I know that this is Vanessa's thread - but I thought JJ's comments put the whole shilling thing into perspective. He also said something offhand like he isn't even that important and if someone will pay him $1000 bucks to post a picture, he is going to post a picture and said and I am no Jade/Tanner or Ben/Lauren. Just crazy they can make that type of money off that stuff .... two pictures and I have a trip to the carribbean

I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't care who called me names or who bullied me, I'd be posting copies of my bank account. I just know SM wouldn't bother me one bit. The issue is IMO, half of these people don't know what it's like to work 15 hours a day for years trying to make ends meet. Shilling to me is like winning the lotto. I'd be forever grateful to everyone who bought anything because of my little SM posts. What fun to sit all day and wait for more offers while you're clicking away other opportunities.
About "shilling" ... in Italy that has 20% population of USA and monthly salary is a bit more than 1000 EUR and TV personalities from a "dating show" can reach 1M of followers tend to get 500 EUR (more or less) for a picture. Tea and protein products are easy pic for max. 5 min of work for the same amount as 1 month of 8h job.  
coolangel wrote:Wow! When it is put that way, I guess I'll be okay shilling detox tea and sugar bear hair too. laugh out loud laugh out loud
That's why I'm not a fan of anyone, I should be fan-girling myself Hugesmile

About "PR/talent agency" ... it's wise and prudent to have a back-up in the future deals with the media, whether it's about profit or image control.
Her "agent" assigned is Leeza Cumsky, NY area, graduated in psychology and worked in child education programs, not that it means much because she left that career, but I am curious to understand why some people "click" and "work better together".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:53 am

I think she will shill mainly because nearly everyone who finishes with a following does it, even the ones with higher education. I don't expect her to ditch her job and shill full time but here and there sure. To supplement her income. JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 am

Why not shill? If a company contacted me and offered me several thousands of dollars to post a picture on Instagram I'd do it in a heartbeat and I don't know anyone who wouldn't! Why not?!

I'm a teacher and I love my students every year (we are out today for severe weather) but I'd give up my job any day for advertising on my social media. I mean, I'm just being real. It sounds like a dream to me honestly. But that's just me laugh out loud.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:49 am

Vanessa's IG account is now verified - blue check.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:52 am

notarose wrote:Vanessa's IG account is now verified - blue check.

Interesting. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:56 am

ericbutterfly wrote:

Back to Vanessa though... she was at the taping of the WTA so I suspect she was there with Nick or to see Nick or support Nick, I don't think she has any qualms with being in LA and I really do believe they will figure something out and they will last despite what RS says.

Are we sure she was at the WTA taping?  I had no idea.  I haven't see hardly anything (pictures, reports) about the WTA at all.

NEVER MIND - DIDN'T READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE i REPLIED! Embarressed!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey