SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:47 am

AishaFreedom wrote:Kind of funny how this is an issue (though a natural one) but did producers not ask contestants that live outside the country if they were willing to move out of their country? I mean Kaitlyn's from Canada for example, but she's obviously fine with living in the States. I don't think that people should give up their lives and move to another country for a significant other, but she must have known that this would come into play... Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 1f602 or is this a made up storyline that TPTB concocted so that it would look like they had conflict?

I'm just trying to understand. Maybe she should have done Bachelor Canada instead. imo. I think this will be a big strain in their relationship because, let's face it I highly doubt Nick will move out of LA. Unless she has decided that she is fine with moving, I don't see how the relationship could work otherwise.

Edit: I personally don't see it lasting either. If I'm being honest.

- IMO - I'ld like to see Nick chasing Vanessa if she joins Bachelorette Canada...he'll definitely feel like she's the girl who got away more so than he has felt for Kaitlyn...

Last edited by Skates on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:54 am

TrishB wrote:@AllAboutLove and @GuardianAngel

IA totally! I was only 18 y/o when I agreed to get married to a Canadian and uproot myself from Peru. I am now a Canadian Citizen and very proud of it, but I am also proud of being a Peruvian born & raised! My mom also did the same for my dad, as she is Brasilian.

But, as I matured & established myself as a professional & divorced woman with my precious son, I decided I would think very hard before making such a big move again. I have a partner & we have been together for 14 years. We love each other, but he lives far from Toronto still with 2 of his 3 children (which I raised with him for many years!) I decided not to move from Toronto, so we split our time together.  It works for us quite well.  I know this is within the same country, but the principle is the same.  

Vanessa is a strong and independent lady, she is Nick's equal in every sense. I respected her questions on this video, they were fair & correct to ask.  She may decide to be the one moving, or they might decide to find a happy medium, but the important thing here is that them both will decide, together as a couple, the way it should be Smiley

I love your statements...I believe Vanessa is willing to move, but she may want to make sure that it is worth sacrificing for...and, she also needs to know if Nick can compromise with her and not just dictate to her...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:More suspect timing. laugh out loud

nickviall Nothing says romance like a cold plunge. 3 action packed hours next Monday night!! #thebachelor

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 16908695_1830224073883152_5281067189883895808_n

laugh out loud This looks like a fun date and it's cute how they are matching.

As for the doubt stuff shown in the FD preview, I think is just the typical "obstacle" that the F1/lead need to overcome together before FRC.
Nick's storyboard was always "will he end up alone".
Hard to keep that storyboard going without editing and creating doubt with the F1, IMO

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 am

Alright. Am I really the only one that thinks Nick and Vanessa are ok and probably already have a plan in place? I LOVE that they are talking about this, the reality they are faced with and what their obstacles will be while they are still on the show and even before they are official! Do you not see what a great sign that is? I LOVE when these couples get serious and get their heads out of the clouds to talk reality and logistics. It's a good sign, and I love watching that. Much preferable to "I could see my life with you." Like ok, great. But what does that mean??? 

Nick and Vanessa know they are end game and they are already 3 steps ahead beginning to set the ground work for what life looks like after cameras stop. And this was like back in November. Before they were even official. They are gonna (and probably already have) worked this out. From every angle TPTB + RS are just hammering home that neither will move. And I just don't think that's the case here. I actually think both are willing to compromise. I see no reason why Nick wouldn't move, and I can see Vanessa moving too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:01 am

So Nick never thought about moving to Canada but he proposed to Canadian Kaitlyn? Obviously conversations like Vanessa's and Nick's NEED to happen on this silly show. To be fair, K may have always wanted to move to the US.

Also on BIP, Nick questioned Amanda.  It was a convo on whether she was a "door mat" which he said he didn't want. Obvs Vanessa is no one's door mat, throw rug, carpet, or Astro turf.
She's top grade maple hardwood. giggling

Agree with many that there are oodles of viable solutions.

rofl still amused at the Trudeau follow. I checked the PM's latest pic and it was about him running with the Armed Forces.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:02 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just poking around instagram and noticed Nick followed Justin Trudeau aka current Prime Minister of Canada just 1 hour or so ago (according to IG). Just interesting :gotcha:

Oh wow that is interesting.. giggling

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:More suspect timing. laugh out loud

3h
nickviall Nothing says romance like a cold plunge. 3 action packed hours next Monday night!! #thebachelor

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 16908695_1830224073883152_5281067189883895808_n

Ooooh, taking, the literal or metaphorical, plunge, eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:16 am

@sosleepy you're not alone.

It's like Vanessa and Nick are already post-FRC and they are discussing the real life stuff (that most leads/F1s don't discuss while they are in the bubble imo). With the other relationships it's about "how do you feel" and "opening up" and all the typical scripted stuff/Bach speak/bubble stuff for this show.

With Vanessa it's like Vanessa and Nick are already in a relationship and not a bubble one at all, but a real one.

Nick and Vanessa's conversations have proven to me from day one that they aren't in any bubble based on how they've been so candid, open, and honest and like nothing I've ever seen before on this show - that's how real they are, imo, and as Nick himself said when he told Vanessa's dad "this is real life for me".

Since the beginning until now, with Nick and Vanessa, all I see are two real adults discussing real life things who just happen to be on TV. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:18 am

To me the interesting Nick IG follow is markballas. He's not listed on this season and many of his other new follows are DWTS related.

Vanessa's SM activity next week could tell us a lot. If she is on DWTS these two have a great chance of making a go of it IMO.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@sosleepy you're not alone.

It's like Vanessa and Nick are already post-FRC and they are discussing the real life stuff (that most leads/F1s don't discuss while they are in the bubble imo). With the other relationships it's about "how do you feel" and "opening up" and all the typical scripted stuff/Bach speak/bubble stuff for this
show.

With Vanessa it's like Vanessa and Nick are already in a relationship and not a bubble one at all, but a real one.

Nick and Vanessa's conversations have proven to me from day one that they aren't in any bubble based on how they've been so candid, open, and honest and like nothing I've ever seen before on this show - that's how real they are, imo, and as Nick himself said when he told Vanessa's dad "this is real life for me".

Since the beginning until now, with Nick and Vanessa, all I see are two real adults discussing real life things who just happen to be on TV. :yes:

Yes. Exactly this. With everyone else it's the "how do you feel," "can you open up" Bachelor speak. With Nick and Vanessa, they already naturally opened up. They already know how they feel. They have already moved beyond this show, are established, and moving onto the bigger picture.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:33 am

notarose wrote:My thoughts on the FD convo about "is moving to Canada a deal breaker?"

First, excellent question.
This date could lead to sharing a bed.  Doesn't have to be about sex but Vanessa knows that there will be millions of people watching and some percentage will assume sex occurred whether it did or did not if she accepts the key.  Everything Vanessa has said up to this point indicates that in life she has moved beyond that "sex for pleasure" stage of life and wants substantive relationships.  No more flings or friends with benefits in this woman's future. So if not Nick then why would she compromise herself on national tv, if she were to have to return to the dating pool, by hopping into bed without questioning what he sees a future with her to be like?  I think it's important that she stay true to her wish of finding a good man as a future husband and that means asking tough questions rather than willy nilly giving into desire and asking questions later especially when the answers could be insurmountable obstacles which if revealed beforehand could have prevented sexual consummation or perception that she could truly be hurt by.

IMO every person in her position on every season, as the one considering saying yes to an overnighter, owns what they chose to share or ask of the lead beforehand in the fantasy suite.  Vanessa is the one that sets the tone.  
She does need to know, as does Nick, if together they can chart a path they both feel comfortable with regarding location.  It really is a real life question all couples need to answer when they don't live in the same place. She came on this tv dating show to date American Nick and he knowingly continued to give Canadian Vanessa roses. Do their intentions align?
Looking forward to hearing  what is said next.  IMO the sneak peak vid is too incomplete to know where the convo will go. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 38 2292733854

Just can't stop smiling with your narrative...there's too much suspense in the story, can't wait for Monday...I love your jumping icon too!!   Lol!! I am sorry, not jumping, but frustrated icon??
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:37 am

IMO it's excellent, that Nick and Vanessa had these conversations during the show, in depth, IMO. This is IMO what they look like IRL, both giving their opinions, feeling free to be honest. Of course the show will air the only bits that will throw more doubt their way, but I'm absolutely certain, that this conversation had a positive tone when they had it. IMO the show tries to show why his relationship with Vanessa is doomed, he won't pick her etc. But IMO they're having this discussion, because they do want to be together, and for that, this discussion needed to be had. IMO they solved it already, because Vanessa IMO is the F1, and Nick will propose to her. JMO.

AshleyI annoys me. That's ALL I've got for her. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey