SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:48 pm

The evening of the dumplings both and Nick and Kyle posted photos of the same type steamer basket of dumplings. Being out in Glendale by Nick and Vanessa seems incredibly risky. The odds of being spotted are huge. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:51 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Image25
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJa4ElB10e/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

I noticed this comment (danielleudarbe) earlier on my app.  At that time it was posted at around 22 hrs.  It now reads 1 day but I suspect will turn over to 2 sometime this evening. The post doesn't indicate if it was shortly after seeing them or whatever but sounds recent.
SC is from IG website which doesn't time comments.

So, if the sighting was legit, V & N were together Friday night (?) and any IG pics of her in Montreal were a ruse.
SOMEONE, I know Nick posted a pic on either Snapchat or IG story of a dim sum steamer with dumplings.  Do you recall what day this week it was posted?
Someone also posted one Twitter they saw Nick and V at the Friday concert together.  I posted that tweet info upthread somewhere but it didn't seem legit after others sleuthed further. I agreed.

cheerleader
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:54 pm

Seabear wrote:The evening of the dumplings both and Nick and Kyle posted photos of the same type steamer basket of dumplings. Being out in Glendale by Nick and Vanessa seems incredibly risky. The odds of being spotted are huge. IMO
JMO

:yes:  risky but Tassi also appeared on Kyle's IG in that series and sometime during this week she started following Vanessa.
Oh well, the secret of what's what will be revealed soon enough.
FINALLY because I'm feeling a bit nuts. (my fav are pistachios)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Oh thank goodness I'm not alone in the nuts dept.!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh thank goodness I'm not alone in the nuts dept.!!!
bestbud!
Nuts, wine, grapes, and cheese. Monday night perfection giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:02 pm

But we can't forget the pasta!!!! :Nick:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:04 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Image26
Very excited about my new project & happy to bring this beauty along with me!  #nobetteryou

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRRixl3huQ-/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

How wonderful! Vanessa and her student look so lovely and how special to have this moment and memory shared together.

I love how Vanessa has so many layers to her and is multidimensional. It's no surprise to me that Nick knew day one when he met Vanessa and, as he said, that Vanessa's a "keeper". It also says a lot about who Nick is IMO that Vanessa is the person he chose (per reports/sleuthing). I am looking forward to seeing their FD and regardless of how the edit tries to bring doubt or what have you, to me these two had *it* from day one and no editing can hide it.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Seabear wrote:The evening of the dumplings both and Nick and Kyle posted photos of the same type steamer basket of dumplings. Being out in Glendale by Nick and Vanessa seems incredibly risky. The odds of being spotted are huge. IMO
JMO

giving the poster the benefit of the doubt perhaps she just mistook a woman with similar attributes to be V.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:31 pm

IMO Nick could not find a better woman. Vanessa has it all. A long time ago Nick posted a video of what he dreamed of in a life partner. I remember that video and Vanessa is that woman IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO Nick could not find a better woman. Vanessa has it all. A long time ago Nick posted a video of what he dreamed of in a life partner. I remember that video and Vanessa is that woman IMO.
JMO

Once during an epi and once during a preview Vanessa has said Nick is the guy she had always hoped for never thought she would actually meet. Wishing them a Neverending Story Hugesmile Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 2498057887 .

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, the only way they could have is if they snuck out of a SHV or did it unauthorized and they'd need/have to be in disguise.  IMO, they'd be stupid to go out without it because MF would have a conniption.  

Wasn't it Kaitlyn and Shawn who snuck out to a restuarant during a SHV?  Someone mentioned seeing her in a blonde wig on a weekend we knew she had a SHV based on her SM.  And then she later let it slip it was her or them one.  @Alanna, Linds or someone that followed/(s) her might remember the details better.

Yes they went out one time in wigs. Could see Nick/Vanessa doing the same thing.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 1f49c

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 8367-910 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 I_got_13 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:08 pm

@Linds911 thanks!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey