SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:19 am

I often find myself wondering if even the producers picked Vanessa as nicks ideal match....????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 am

Well if you believe certain rag mags past stories, (cough L&S cough laugh out loud) they did indeed choose Vanessa because Nick couldn't choose between the F2.  laugh out loud And sorry, no I don't have a link.  I read it in line while waiting to check out a couple weeks ago.  

Never do I think Nick would give them that much power over him and his life.  But in the screening process TPTB do actually choose 3-5 that truly are compatable and could be a good match for the lead.  So in that sense, they may have thought it was a good idea.  But good on paper vs good together in real life are different things.  Because many a past leads F2 or F3 was perfect on paper but the chemistry or something was lacking from the relationship to make it worth pursuing in real life.  That is totally up to the lead and if they're lucky enough to recognize the potential, keep them around, get to know them, and see if the other feels the same and wants to try to make it work.

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:31 am

I'd think by the time Nick was TB that the producers would know what Nick was looking for and Vanessa is definitely the person Nick has said to be looking for IMO and going by his own words from past years.

That said, there was no guarantee that Vanessa and Nick would have a connection, especially one so immediate and undeniable as they did from day one IMO -- and especially one on so many levels (emotional, physical, intellectual, even soul/spiritiual/that indescribable *it* factor).

Sometimes it really is just a case of it taking only one and to me that one was Vanessa for Nick and Nick for Vanessa going by what she said herself, that she wanted it to be Nick and went on the show for Nick.

Some things are just inexplicable and meant to be, despite this crazy show, IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:55 am

I remember that time when someone said she saw Kaitlyn in the blond wig.. I had forgotten Shawn was with her. I am fairly sure she was spotted eating on the patio of Tart Restaurant because I was shocked at what a busy public and popular tourist location that is. Tart is right near the LA Farmers Market, The Grove, and CBS Studios....which is where they film DWTS. laugh out loud
So Nick and Vanessa wearing wigs at a Dim Sum Restaurant in Glendale is total obscurity in comparison. Maybe they were spotted.giggling I am fairly certain Kyle lives out on that side of LA.
JMO

@Notarose I like pistachios and a good cheese/charcuterie board too!! :cheeseyy wine
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:14 am

I read somewhere on sm that two women (attorneys who posed with Nick) mentioned Nick was not happy with their total fan girl moment at the concert with Kyle on Sat night. Maybe V is already there. I know it was mentioned that Nick was in the VIP section. It's risky for sure!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:27 am

I actually thought she was there yesterday. The phone pic with Montreal temp, the car wash, and the selfie.

But what about the Snapchat with her student today at the photo shoot? Nick's IG story tonight is where? Seems like he's bored.

I know DWTS is already rehearsing and I wondered if Maks and Peta were alternating times to take care of baby.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:31 am

Also didn't Jordan dress up and sneak into Jojo hotel in LA?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:41 am

Loulou wrote:Also didn't Jordan dress up and sneak into Jojo hotel in LA?

Yup. He also snuck her out to chico for a week with his parents. All/most of these couples break the rules and take risks to see each other and they usually let it slip in post show interviews.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:57 am

I'm not sure how Insta stories work. Can you upload a story or does it have to be done in real time? I know after 24 hours it is history. I don't know but there are several things that strongly suggest she was there through at least Sat night.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:08 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not sure how Insta stories work. Can you upload a story or does it have to be done in real time? I know after 24 hours it is history. I don't know but there are several things that strongly suggest she was there through at least Sat night.

No. It doesn't have to be in real time. It states you can only upload pics/videos from the last 24 hours but there are tricks/ways around it. Nick certainly knows all about them considering he posted an IG story last week from his time in Finland. laugh out loud laugh out loud He could have helped her with it. It's a very good possibility I think considering many people are saying that they were spotted together and it's not just one random tweet.

N&V being sneaky! giggling giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:12 am

coolangel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not sure how Insta stories work. Can you upload a story or does it have to be done in real time? I know after 24 hours it is history. I don't know but there are several things that strongly suggest she was there through at least Sat night.

No. It doesn't have to be in real time. It states you can only upload pics/videos from the last 24 hours but there are tricks/ways around it. Nick certainly knows all about them considering he posted an IG story last week from his time in Finland. laugh out loud laugh out loud He could have helped her with it. It's a very good possibility I think considering many people are saying that they were spotted together and it's not just one random tweet.

N&V being sneaky! giggling giggling

What about SnapChat? Can it be posted after the fact?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:17 am

I hadn't seen N's insta story until just now. I wanted to hear Kyle play more! Anyone recognize the song? Now I know who the beautiful German Shepherd belongs to that I've seen in past pics with Nick.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey