SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:40 am

Here we go - episode 4.

Viarni decides to use her white rose and takes Bels date. Viarni was very sweet about it but Bel is gutted.

Zac turns up in I think a pretty flash Aston Martin - I know zip about cars sorry. He looks smooth.

Zac doesn't seem too upset that it's Viarni instead of Bel. Probably bc they are both in his current F5

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:47 am

They both say that they were very pleased when they met each other and admitted they were attracted to each other.

He takes her shopping - he has very good taste. Buys her the most amazing dress and as she comes out super romantic music is being played in the background. Might be F1 music?

Now having foot massages!

I'd love this date! Shopping and massages! Every girls dream date!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 am

is it to soon to call viarni as f1?! Hugesmile it would be hard for her with the white rose "stealing" the date she might feel like this was ment for Bel not her maybe giulty?? i dont think i like this white rose idea?...
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 am

Bel is still very upset about missing out on her date.

Viarni tells Zac she has Crohn's disease. That's tough and he is supportive.

I think he really likes her - he blushed a little and bit his lip when looking at her saying that there were definitely girls in the house he had a special connection with.

He gives her a rose.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:is it to soon to call viarni as f1?! Hugesmile it would be hard for her with the white rose "stealing" the date she might feel like this was ment for Bel not her maybe giulty?? i dont think i like this white rose idea?...

At this stage I totally have her as F1!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 am

I knew Bel was meant to have 2nd SD ...

sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:56 am

The girls are being cliquey. Katy, Lucia and Hannah in one group and they are being a little b!tchy and making fun of Nina. I'm not impressed. Katey seems to the ring leader and as she is my least favourite I'm not surprised.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 am

Bel may be like Nikki... gets really invested by the end but not reciprocated...

Darn I like her
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:57 am

hope bel gets another date this ep!!!! but i love Viarni!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 am

Still holding out hope for Bel.. based on Zac liking that IG pic with her name on it
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:59 am

ooooo bel and viarni f1 and f2 question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bel may be like Nikki... gets really invested by the end but not reciprocated...

Darn I like her

Yeah - I'll have to see how they are together on their date - it's in Auckland so will in the next few weeks before they head to Bali - I think.

I like her but not as much as some of the others like Viarni and Ally

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel