SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 pm

Cocktail Party

Zac going to table with Viarni first. Viarni in ITM talking about talking to him during CP

Zac then going to other table. Claudia in ITM. Bel in ITM.

Zac takes Sarah away to chat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Zac is getting harder to read for me... Usually the lead gets easier to read by now but I don't see it so much anymore... Hopefully by F4 more will be seen
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm

I almost always choose the final 2. May Lily is final 4 who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Hannah goes to chat

Zac seems off? Like he's not there? Weird
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 pm

I think Zac should just send 3 girls home and get it over with. It's just wasting time IMO keeping the MOTs around
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Zac sitting at table where Viarni is

Viarni asks to go have a chat

Zac saying he hoped she would pull him away?

He seems more happier and alert now with Viarni

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Viarni asks Zac what he thought when he met/saw her out limo

He says he felt like he'd been knocked off his feet?? Did I hear that correctly

Then Viarni asks what about now... Zac talks about who he sees himself having an awesome relationship with

Oh boy... Claudia interupts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Claudia comes across like she just wants to "win"

It's way too full on
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 pm

i really wish zac just said to claudia give me 1 more minute or swomething because i too would love to know what zac wants!! ia AAL he is really hard to read at this late stage?!?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Zac showing Claudia photos

Seems a very personal thing to do?

She's had the most time with him so far...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:38 pm

Bel now going to talk to Zac

Claudia saying in ITM that she wished she had more time

Girl you've had the most time out of all the girls!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:39 pm

it seems claudia and lily has really had the most time with him which is so important at this stage! i only really see connections with like 2 of the grls?

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel