SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:02 am

Yeah could definitely be Bel and Viarni for F2... that's who I thought first episode.

I dunno though... the WR throws a spanner in the works... so I am back to thinking Viarni still F1 at this point

The editing will be odd to me if Viarni isn't F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 am

do u think the producers are eyeing the next nz bette in this lot? if they ever do one??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:04 am

bringing over some tweets for Ep 4

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 am

Bel is upset she's not on the group date card. She's making Viarni feel bad.

Think most of the girls are in this date except Bel and Viarni. Not sure how the conversation is going to go in the house!

They are at Eden Park and playing touch rugby.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:09 am

jeeeez im hating this white rose more and more poor bel and viarni!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 am

i cant believe zac didnt put her on the group date?? he better make up for it next date...is that the vineyard? is that next week??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 C740MtvU8AAEfso
https://twitter.com/Bachelor_Butler

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 am

That really sucks to have a SD and then it get taken away and not even get to o on a GD. This means Bel hasn't gone on any of the dates. I can tell she liked him when she met him so I can totally see that hurting sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:do u think the producers are eyeing the next nz bette in this lot? if they ever do one??

Honestly I do not think you'll find 20 kiwi guys to go on a show like this. As much as the men here are pretty easy going they are still pretty reserved and reality tv is not the norm. The only free to air programmes are a few cooking and home improvement shows.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am

So based on SCs from the season preview, Viarni still has a kiss near water so could be in Bali and her 2nd SD or FD.

I think that puts her for sure in F3 and likely F1 if an obvious F1 season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 am

I need to look back at this pic and compare it to the SC of the girl sitting with Zac with his arm around her and holding fingers (in SC thread) because the silver chain bracelet looks similar if not the same...

Hannah

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 C76A5CwVMAA3PLu
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel