SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Zac saying the photos were something special for Claudia

So what... Claudia is F1?

If so this may be a season where I just sleuth and don't "feel" it with the lead/F1

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:it seems claudia and lily has really had the most time with him which is so important at this stage! i only really see connections with like 2 of the grls?

Claudia by far has had the most time. SD and SQT and lots of CP time shown too. Even the other girls made note to mention that Claudia has had the most time

If she's F1 then she could have an edit like Aussie S3 F1 Snez who also had most time
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:43 pm

TBh, I am not seeing any Art/Matilda connection this season with Zac and any of the girls
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:43 pm

i think Zac needs to be more assertive if he needs more time then just tell the girls ! he seems to want to spend time with girls that he isnt sure about????????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Zac saying he enjoys Bel but still not sure what their connection is like

With that I'd be surprised if she gets a HTD and if so, then can't see that as F1 with that statement
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:47 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i think Zac needs to be more assertive if he needs more time then just tell the girls ! he seems to want to spend time with girls that he isnt sure about????????

It's odd. In the beginning it felt like Zac was just nervous but now the last two CPs Zac had the girls approaching him seeing who would initiate and it just felt flat to me. It's like with more time he's doing even less as a lead and not initiating that much (other than the photos with Claudia)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:51 pm

RC

Viarni called first! (Claudia reaction shown)
Claudia next
Bel

Feels like the order matters this episode RC so locking those three in for at least F4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:RC

Claudia next
Bel

Feels like the order matters this episode RC so locking those three in for at least F4

great to hear your thoughts AAL!! and the other 2 in f4 thought?? also in the previews do you think Bel would really leave? or is that just drama induced by tptb?! like what they did to alex in richies season (asking why is she here if nikki is f1?)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Sarah called next
Hannah
Karina
Vanessa

Ally going home. Makes sense given her getting no SD and only SQT and what Zac said on their SQT.

Ally is a sweetheart. Lovely girl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:58 pm

Preview for next episode....

Claudia says "I can definitely see myself making it to the end of this"

Viarni says "He's the type of guy I would want to be my boyfriend"

Dom the host narrating about something putting doubts in people's mind...

At CP, Claudia telling someone? that Zac has his top 2, 3, maybe even 1 girl?

Dom narrating again saying for one girl it is all too much

Sounds like Bel saying he doesn't want her there at all?

Someone saying "If I were you I wouldn't accept it"

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Zac calls Lily so many times before RC to have a chat I wonder why? and she seems to get most of her rose that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:02 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:RC

Claudia next
Bel

great to hear your thoughts AAL!! and the other 2 in f4 thought?? also in the previews do you think Bel would really leave? or is that just drama induced by tptb?! like what they did to alex in richies season (asking why is she here if nikki is f1?)
Just saw the next ep preview now. It would actually make sense to me if Bel did leave but then given it seems she was still filming March 4 I am not sure that timeline would fit as it seems she'd go further than that?

It could be misdirection by TPTB. If so that's really strange misdirection for a non-F1.

Color me confused laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel