SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:19 am

isn't the part where they talked about someone leaving part of the season preview?

It looks completely differently than the episode preview where Zac is asking if the person will accept the rose for tonight IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:21 am

Okay in the preview Zac is wearing a button down blue shirt (has white dots on it is seems) and says something like "if it did come down to that she would have learned a lot about herself as a person" and he looks away and then another shot he is wearing the same shirt and hugging Viarni and there's a car nearby?? So saying goodbye to Viarni later in the season? scratch

Will need to do some screenshots after tonight to piece the rest of the preview together once this episode airs
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:23 am

My money is on Viarni being the one that her name was beeped out. I think tonight is about whether Bel accepts the rose or not after questioning Zac, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:28 am

@mercieme I was wondering the same thing too but then near the end of that preview all the girls are sitting together except for Karina and Bel and their outfits are different from tonight (the Three preview) so I think Karina and Bel both going home since they weren't shown?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:33 am

@AllAboutLove I agree so funny I went on the Bach FB page so many comments have been filtered out but some people say it's Claudia who goes or one said Viarni mostly Claudia though and someone said Bell challenges.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:33 am

@allaboutlove good point , no idea where / when that could be. It could be one person is gone tonight and then the one other person missing was chatting to Zac at the time.

I also noticed re Bel. The season preview shows her holding another cat (looks golden color to me) which isn't Simeon the black cat that was posted on the FB page. So if she she leaves tonight as speculated, where the heck location is she at holding another cat which isn't Simeon. That golden colored cat isn't any of her 2 cats so what location is she in that preview with the golden cat?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay in the preview Zac is wearing a button down blue shirt (has white dots on it is seems) and says something like "if it did come down to that she would have learned a lot about herself as a person" and he looks away and then another shot he is wearing the same shirt and hugging Viarni and there's a car nearby?? So saying goodbye to Viarni later in the season?  scratch

Will need to do some screenshots after tonight to piece the rest of the preview together once this episode airs

@AllAboutLove I can't wait until this episode airs LOL....but I think there will be a 2:1 date can't wait to see who we sleuth on the front of that boat Zac with two girls? I am so excited to have new stuff to figured out.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:40 am

The season preview that shows Zac on the ship with 2 girls if that's really a 2 on 1 date is either Karina or Vanessa as the very blond girl versus a brunette which could be Sarah...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:42 am

Okay I am confused.  There is a scene in that new preview of Bel and Claudia with Zac on a river boat.  If that is not on tonights episode because tonight is kick boxing then Bel doesn't leave tonight?   We have not seen a river boat date except for Lily's. Sorry mods I will take to the sleuthing thread. UGH

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:50 am

@mercieme yeah I don't know where that cat is coming from? Maybe another episode if she stays or something filmed before now?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 am

Okay I watched again and I am thinking that only one girl goes home tonight: Karina and that Bel stays.

If Bel stays I think Bel possibly goes on a GD or 2on1 date with Claudia and Bel is sent home?

The reason for this is in the preivew Zac is wearing a teal colored t-shirt and talking to Bel and asking Bel how she sees him in her future. And then later he is seen saying (possibly to Bel although part of it is VO) "I just feel like our times run out".

So maybe he sends Bel home on the GD or 2on1 date or she doesn't get a rose that night at RC or refuses it in the episode after this one? Considering if Zac tells Bel to her face he thinks their time has run out then I could see her being eliminated on a 2on1 in the episode after tonight's (that's if that part of the date isn't in tonight's ep) and if not then him saying those words are for later on if she is eliminated then?

It's the only way I can make sense of Bel not being seen in the preview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:59 am

@allaboutlove, I just looked again at the CP you mentioned in the season preview. If we go by that, then it means F6 are Lily, Hannah, Sarah, Viarni, Claudia, Vanessa.

So yes I think if that holds up then I agree that it's Karina tonight followed by Bel next week as you postulated.

The picture on the ship with Zac and the 2 girls if it' another 2 on 1 could be Hannah or Vanessa versus a brunette. I thought the brunette was Sarah but not sure now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel