SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 pm

I just rewatched Matilda's scenes again and Viarni gets the exact same Matilda F1 theme music.

Viarni is the only one this season who has Matilda's theme music so I think the edit is still pointing to Viarni as F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:26 pm

I never watch Matilda season. What was the final 1 music for the 2nd season of the bachelor NZ? is it the same as Matilda/

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:29 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@4health I honestly have no horse in this race regarding who is F1 so I am just going on what has been shown so far. Out of Viarni, Claudia, and Lily though I think their PIs at this moment all indicate them going further.

I think with Viarni her PIs I see her talking about the girls and about Zac. Even when she is talking about the girls it is in relation to her relationship with Zac and her feelings about jealousy or having to acknowledge he will have kisses with other girls and things. Matilda did the exact same thing in her PIs - talking about other girls and in her relation to her feelings. Claudia I think seems over confident in her PIs and reminds me of Dani a bit who was the same. Like no one else could match what she has and acting like things are a given in a way and when they are not she has her gameplan and strategy in place (Dani did too). With Lily, she seems to be a bit blase about the other girls and focused on Zac which is great but at the same time it seems very one note to me. Sarah I admit I haven't paid enough attention to to make an assessment on. With Bel her PIs started strong and now she is just full of doubts and worry it seems which to me seems more a sign of being one-sided in feelings than a doubt edit for F1 so I am unsure of her placement. If she goes home it won't be a shock to me.  

Zac has also said something positive and negative for Viarni, Claudia, and Lily in his own PIs. For example: he's said he was in awe with Viarni and also said she was acting a bit weird at one CP. With Claudia he said he was hit like a ton of bricks after their date and also talked about him not liking it if she told the other girls about their kiss as in bragging. With Lily he has said she is fun and also said he has concern about their life stages. In each the girls cases Zac has "resolved" somewhat any negatives by continuing on with each girl and having a positive in a subsequent episode.

That said, I pay more attention to what Zac has said to the girls face to face themselves and out of them all, what he has said to Viarni is the most personal and reassuring IMO (how he is thinking of her and in awe, etc).
@AllAboutLove  awesome thank you for addressing my questions and sharing your thoughts.   I am not going to comment on your thoughts because we all watch and observe things the same and sometime differently.   I agree with some of your thoughts but not all.  We can always go back after this thing is over and say wow I totally missed it or be glad that we didn't miss it.  That is what this is all about.    I don't watch the show or be part of this forum to be right but I do enjoy trying to see what others see.  There is always two sides to every story correct!  Or two sides to every coin etc.   But I would have to say that to date Lily and Zac kissing has been the best and most natural this whole season.  IMO

I am totally with you and agree that everyone sees things differently and there is no right or wrong. I believe that one can see a love story even with F4 or F2 etc but it just happens that that love story doesn't have a happy F1 ending. I know for myself personally I have seen/felt a love story with contestants who are not the F1 and it doesn't take away from the love story IMO just because they are not F1. Same for F1s, even when some are spoiled I still don't see/feel the connection so to me it's just different for each season and what one connects with regardless of whether what is sleuthed pans out to be F1 or not or felt/seen or not.

With this season I don't see *it* with any of the contestants or the lead but that doesn't discount at all others who do. Again, there's no right or wrong here no matter who the F1 is. It's watching the journey and enjoying seeing different perspectives that I enjoy. Regarding sleuthing for F1 that is definitely fun too so I am trying to figure that out and even though I think it may be Viarni I don't know for sure either and am totally fine whether she is or isn't the F1. I can also see points of F1 to a couple of girls, Lily being one of them for sure, and if so won't be shocked at all if she is.

It will be interesting to see what happens yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:32 pm

reason wrote:I never watch Matilda season.  What was the final 1 music for the 2nd season of the bachelor NZ? is it the same as Matilda/
I'd have to watch again since I honestly can't recall for sure as I was checked out of that season and didn't really pay attention since the lead was terrible.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@4health yes thank you! That makes sense and if Bel leaves it actually makes her SM make more sense to me. She seemed really invested so I could see her leaving if she realizes she's not the one and so not wanting to put herself through more pain and not put her family through that too?

Just curious why u think it makes more sense to you that bel is so lockdown on sm? It confuses me I always thought the f1 was always on lockdown till the end? Was Matilda active on Sm? TYIA yes

ETA if bel does leave imo she's left pretty early on so wouldn't she be over it by now? I'm so confused;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@4health yes thank you! That makes sense and if Bel leaves it actually makes her SM make more sense to me. She seemed really invested so I could see her leaving if she realizes she's not the one and so not wanting to put herself through more pain and not put her family through that too?

Just curious why u think it makes more sense to you that bel is so lockdown on sm? It confuses me I always thought the f1 was always on lockdown till the end? Was Matilda active on Sm? TYIA yes

ETA if bel does leave imo she's left pretty early on so wouldn't she be over it by now? I'm so confused;)
If Bel leaves and is struggling then I could see her wanting to put the show behind her in a way? She's the only one who hasn't been accepting requests (so not even from the fellow cast) but still has been seen with them so she seems fine with that except for her SM. It could also be she is just really private as well and maybe doesn't use her IG much? Then again she may not go home and still be go further which could be part of her cat's IG which showed she was still gone March 4th.

Past F1s for NZ and for Aussie shows the F1s are usually more active than Bel has been. Matilda was active on SM and liking tons of pics of her and Art together so very active on her IG and twitter but then again all the girls from first season were very active so hard to say.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:22 am

Another preview for tonight. Not sure if someone talks at CP or sometime to Zac and so if no one leaves on their own accord maybe Zac convinces them to stay?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Another preview for tonight. Not sure if someone talks at CP or sometime to Zac and so if no one leaves on their own accord maybe Zac convinces them to stay?

Wowsers this could be a game changer if he talks whomever into staying that's huge imo got to be the f1?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:35 am

So they are talking together but Lily and Bel are not there and involved in that conversation. I am not counting the intruders, so It will Bel or Lily looking at the ones that have been on TV 3 it looks like Bel but as someone said whoever the producers clip and edit to make it look like usually is the person it is not about.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:43 am

I'm still not ruling Bel out. She was intended for the 2nd date, which has been an inicator of F1 in the past. At this point, I still think it's between Lily, Bel and Viarni. It's tough, like others have said, I don't see an obvious connection at this point...but having said that, I'll be watching Zac's interactions with Lily more closely. They seem very natural together and not just in a friendship way! JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 am

Yeah Bel's edit has been the most confusing to me. She was shown so much and even talking in PI about a second date etc and yet recently seems to have stalled but then on the other hand Karina saying in PI that Zac is different connection with Bel than the rest of the girls (said in a good way it seemed) and yet the CP interaction with Zac and Bel was awkward so I am just confused by it all TBH.

If Bel goes home tonight then at least the timeline of filming can be ascertained a bit more considering she was gone still March 4. If she stays then I think she would get a second SD considering her PIs indicating that. Hopefully this episode gives more answers!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 am

Karina wrote:So they are talking together but Lily and Bel are not there and involved in that conversation. I am not counting the intruders, so It will Bel or Lily looking at the ones that have been on TV 3 it looks like Bel but as someone said whoever the producers clip and edit to make it look like usually is the person it is not about.
@Karina I am going to go on a limb and off of what I have read on you and Katiebelle report on all the previews.  This last one that AllAboutLove posted you see Claudia, Viarni, Karina ..... we know from you all that Lily is wearing a halter dress.  We know that Bel is wearin the deep blue/purplish dress with straps.  If you watch the preview just posted with the girls waiting while Zac talks to someone ...next to Hannah the girl in front blonde ponytail is up which I believe is Vanessa and right next to Hannah you can see the girl has no straps which could be Lily in her halter dress and no hair down so in a high bun/ponytail ?   We know from other previews that Sarah is wearing her hair down with a braid.  So, Claudia, Viarni, Karina, Hannah, Vanessa, Sarah, Lily (shoulder shown in previews next to hannah)
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Screen13

that leaves Bel as to whom Zac is talking with.  IMO

Also edited to add another observation. If you look at the girls how they are sitting it looks (IMO) that we can possibly guess the line up as to how they were standing. Karina in the back with Hannah, Lily (?) with Claudia, Viarni, Vanessa in the front. But, now as I type this I remember in the preview it showed Sarah by Viarni and in this preview Sarah is not by Viarni so she could have gotten her rose already and moved to the far right or she could be the one talking with Zac. Oh the possibilities! So, the two options that I see is either Sarah or Bel talking with Zac. If it is Bel then Sarah already has received her rose.

Last edited by 4health on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel