SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:32 am

There is a photo here of Bel seen out and with a gentle man, maybe he is a friend.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:38 am

4health wrote:
Karina wrote:So they are talking together but Lily and Bel are not there and involved in that conversation. I am not counting the intruders, so It will Bel or Lily looking at the ones that have been on TV 3 it looks like Bel but as someone said whoever the producers clip and edit to make it look like usually is the person it is not about.
@Karina I am going to go on a limb and off of what I have read on you and Katiebelle report on all the previews.  This last one that AllAboutLove posted you see Claudia, Viarni, Karina ..... we know from you all that Lily is wearing a halter dress.  We know that Bel is wearin the deep blue/purplish dress with straps.  If you watch the preview just posted with the girls waiting while Zac talks to someone ...next to Hannah the girl in front blonde ponytail is up which I believe is Vanessa and right next to Hannah you can see the girl has no straps which could be Lily in her halter dress and no hair down so in a high bun/ponytail ?   We know from other previews that Sarah is wearing her hair down with a braid.  So, Claudia, Viarni, Karina, Hannah, Vanessa, Sarah, Lily (shoulder shown in previews next to hannah)
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen13

that leaves Bel as to whom Zac is talking with.  IMO

I'm with you @4health, I think that's definitely Lily and I think they deliberately cropped her out to make us think it could be her Zac's talking to yes

Another closeup screen cap from the preview, featuring "the ear":

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 BaPs6rh

Also note the athletic shoulders - it's Lily's build.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 am

reason wrote:There is a photo here of Bel seen out and with a gentle man, maybe he is a friend.
The guy is gay as he stated in his caption for his pic so definitely just a friend
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:41 am

@Karina @4health @Bobette great sleuthing! yes

Looks definitely like Bel is the one Zac will be talking with tonight and she possibly leaving on her own accord. Not too many hours now before we'll find out for sure if she does leave.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Karina @4health @Bobette great sleuthing! yes

Looks definitely like Bel is the one Zac will be talking with tonight and she possibly leaving on her own accord. Not too many hours now before we'll find out for sure if she does leave.

@AllAboutLove so if Bel was going to get a rose from Zac...who was not going to get a rose.  Does two girls leave Bel not accepting the rose and then ??? who?  Usually the bottom girls or the girl that is to leave is usually at the far right as the girls move over after getting a rose.   The girls not in this last video cropped out on purpose maybe because they already have received a rose.   So, if Bel was called to get a rose that leaves Claudia, Karina, Viarni and Hannah with out roses at the time.  So who was he planning on sending home?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:01 am

@4health I honestly am not sure as it seems so spliced and diced it's hard for me to know who has roses and who doesn't. If I had to guess I would think Vanessa and/or Karina would be going home given they are both MOTs. So if Bel leaves then one of them may stay. If Bel stays then I see Karina going home.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:04 am

@allaboutlove, a new season preview including tonight's preview is on the show FB page if you are able to bring it over. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:07 am

New preview for the rest of the season!!

ETA: credit to @mercieme just saw your post as I was about to hit send
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:09 am

Based on that preview it definitely looks like Bel leaves???
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:14 am

@AllAboutLove As per my previous posts and stopping the previews on TV 3 numerous times it is clearly evident that it is Bel that she is wearing the darker wearing dark dress perhaps Navy Blue, the lower ponytail that Zac is offering the rose and she is having doubts about taking it.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:16 am

@Karina Yeah I think Bel leaves. When Dom is saying the name of the person who leaves it is beeped out but it's a very short name which fits Bel.

Wow if so. But I have to give her props if she left and didn't see it with Zac or her being the one and didn't want to get more invested only to be heartbroken even more :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:17 am

@AllAboutLove plus it shows Vanessa is still there? Who is good at capturing caps?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel