SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:25 am

CP - oh Lily is wearing the black sparkly dress in the preview.

The girls are all getting along well and having a laugh.

Vanessa seems like a lot of fun. Zac takes her away.  Again they are showing Claudia in an ITM saying that another girl doesn't have as good as connection. I think they are giving her the jealous edit.

Vanessa and Zac are having a fantastic chat.

Hannah is still going on about Zac not taking her away at a CP. she's freaking out about the amount of time Vanessa is spending talking to Zac.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:So Zac is wearing a different suit tonight than the one with the SC with Dom when Dom says someone leaves?

ok so what did that mean again??i got confused Embarressed!

In the new season preview for the rest of the season, Dom says someone chose to leave. Zac is wearing a different suit from tonight's episode which means that SC is not related to Bel and it is someone else that goes home. It's been speculated that that person is Viarni but it's possible it could be Hannah or Vanessa depending on the SCs themselves and what they indicate.

Will have to see for the next episode preview what Zac is wearing and if it matches the SC with Dom in it then we can start deducing who the person is that leaves pre-RC.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Aww. I really liked Bel. Just a beautiful person inside and out. I hope she finds love. Wishing her all the best! beatingheart
:tissuebox awwwww im crying and im not even watching it!!!!! i love you bel

I know! She's really a genuine and good person and like Zac himself and the other girls including Lily, Hannah and more said Bel is someone who has so much love to give. Just a lovely person.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:34 am

Ok so Zac is wearing a white shirt.

Takes Hannah away and she asks how things are with them. He says that get along great and things are easy with them.

Lily pulls him away.

She has questions on her foot! Big spoon or little spoon and whether he can drive a motorbike. He says he's worried that being with her will be like trying to cage a butterfly.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:37 am

I am not able to watch but the title is Bel saying she is gutted. Hopefully it will be able to be watched later or someone summarize. I am hope she finds someone amazing for her who will make her feel special and worthy especially since she hasn't had that. Much love to Bel!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:37 am

RC - Claudia and Viarni I have roses.
First rose - Hannah
Sarah
Lily

Vanessa goes.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:38 am

So the SC with Dom and Zac is that in the preview for next week?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:40 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok so Zac is wearing a white shirt.

Takes Hannah away and she asks how things are with them. He says that get along great and things are easy with them.

Lily pulls him away.

She has questions on her foot! Big spoon or little spoon and whether he can drive a motorbike. He says he's worried that being with her will be like trying to cage a butterfly.

Interesting comment and IA. I just don't see the longterm compatibility between Zac and Lily.

I think the only way Lily could be F1 is if Viarni leaves.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:44 am

Preview - ok - the episode with the girl choosing to go home is next Sunday! And it looks like he has serious talks with Sarah, Viarni and Lily during the day.  

It looks as though both Sarah and Lily are having single dates.

Is it possible that all the new screen caps from the preview are from this episode and the next?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 am

Katiebelle wrote:Preview - ok - the episode with the girl choosing to go home is next Sunday! And it looks like he has serious talks with Sarah, Viarni and Lily during the day.  

It looks as though both Sarah and Lily are having single dates.

Is it possible that all the new screen caps from this episode and the next?

Yes I think it is possible that the SCs are for SDs next week if not for FDs.

Regarding who leaves... based on Hannah freaking out this episode and that she doesn't seem to get a second SD I could see her leaving before F4 unless someone other than Hannah chooses to leave on their own.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 4:48 am

wait im so confused so the hug/goodbye with viarni is next week??

eta @katiebelle did you mean you saw all the scaps we have for next week only?

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 01, 2017 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:49 am

I would be interested in what everyone thinks of Viarni and Zac's time together on this date. It seems very F1 to me and the music was so romantic.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel