SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:28 pm

@Bobette @HEA thanks so much great SC and comments

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:48 pm

HEA wrote:
Fantasy date with Lily: boat and candles
Fantasy date with Claudia: looks like maoi/hawai flowers on her head or tresses at the beach/sea (the pic everyone think it may be sarah or claudia)

snipped

Yes I think those will be the top 2 as well @HEA and it does seem likely the final dates will be in a tropical location if these pics are indeed from the F2 dates which I agree they probably are:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Screen15

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 QKFjHPQ

Screen caps by myself and @4health upthread
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Karina wrote:@Bobette @HEA thanks so much great SC and comments

Loving your input too, @Karina - this has been a really fun season to sleuth so far!

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Did Art talk qbout Matilda in his interviews while the show was airing? Zac has probably mentioned Lily a lot in his interviews and has tweeted or responded to tweets about her and most of the other girls except Viarni. I also noticed he wrote her name as "Lilly" on a tweet recently. If she is truly his F1, wouldnt he know how to spell her name? IMO
Most leads avoid talking about their F1s to avoid slipping. At this point I am in the minority of people that dont see Lily as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 12:09 am

@see2love Does Zac have a Twitter account? I tried to find it but could not. Could you post the tweets and comments would love to see them? Zac does not seem a man to hide his true feelings he may be so in love he can not help himself. But then again you could be right.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 12:12 am

bachfan05 wrote:Question - do we know where the finale is?

I don't think so @bachfan05 unless I have missed it but based on screen caps it's speculated the final will be in a tropical location and I'm going to guess it would be somewhere relatively close to NZ such as Fiji, Venuatu or Samoa.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 12:24 am

Karina wrote:@see2love Does Zac have a Twitter account? I tried to find it but could not. Could you post the tweets and comments would love to see them? Zac does not seem a man to hide his true feelings he may be so in love he can not help himself. But then again you could be right.

Now that you mention it,it may be a fake account. Tge account always tweets during airing so I will look out and try to get the handle today

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 12:40 am

Bobette wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Question - do we know where the finale is?

I don't think so @bachfan05 unless I have missed it but based on screen caps it's speculated the final will be in a tropical location and I'm going to guess it would be somewhere relatively close to NZ such as Fiji, Venuatu or Samoa.  

I thought it was going to be at the great barrier reef in AUS??jmo no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 3:01 am

Here are some screen caps from the RC and one of Viarni talking to Zac at the CP. You can see the edge of her dress on the bottom left hand corner of the screen cap with Claudia. To me it looks as though the girls are standing from left to right - Hannah, Viarni, Claudia and Sarah. Where's Lily?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Cp_110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Cp_210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Cp310
source : my screen caps

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 3:20 am

@Katiebelle thank you for the SCs!

Interesting that Lily is not seen. But Lily has SCs for a kiss with Zac, on swing, and going down river...

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 3:33 am

Here are all the screen caps of Lily at night. It looks as though he is wearing the same suit in the first 3 caps and he does not look happy in caps 2 & 3. She is wearing a colbalt blue long dress so definitely different to the black dress at the picnic.

Do you think the preview might actually be covering Sunday and Monday?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Lily_110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Lily_210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Lily_310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Lily_410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Lily_510

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 3:40 am

Katiebelle wrote:Here are some screen caps from the RC and one of Viarni talking to Zac at the CP. You can see the edge of her dress on the bottom left hand corner of the screen cap with Claudia. To me it looks as though the girls are standing from left to right - Hannah, Viarni, Claudia and Sarah. Where's Lily?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Cp_110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Cp_210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Cp310
source : my screen caps

It's Lily we're talking about - If she's not at the RC she's probably on the loo or got gum stuck in her hair and went to cut it out or something.  Seriously though I would be stunned if Lily left - and we still have so many screen caps of her left to see, especially that one with the candles which has final date written all over it IMO.  

Far more likely IMO that they cropped her out to make us THINK it's her who leaves, exactly like they did last ep (though they didn't crop close enough because we could still see her ear - HAH!).  Hiding her in the edit and implying she leaves only makes me think she is F1 all the more.  Will post more thoughts after I watch the ep.

EDIT: Just had a thought: if Lily gets another date before this RC then she potentially already has a rose and is standing off to the side, away from the others?  And/or, maybe one of these four "does a Bel" and takes Zac off during the RC (after this scene) to tell him she's out.  They could be showing the footage out of sequence.

Hannah does look bloody grumpy in that pic - maybe it's her Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi