SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:38 pm

Tonight's episode per sleuthing/speculation:
- Bel leaves during/after the GD and shown in SCs with Claudia and the other SCs showing next week the F6 that will remain.
- Bel gets to stay after GD with Claudia but chooses to leave by RC

SC of Zac with Dom
- If Zac wears the same suit in tonight's ep as in the SC with Dom then we know it is in regards to Bel.
- If Zac is not wearing the same suit then I think it could be in relation to Viarni leaving on her own as speculated and after F6 so maybe after HTD and before F3/FD (or someone else from F6 if not Viarni).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 pm

IMO I think this is the final rose ceremony and this is my reasons:

1. it is sunset (see shadows)
2. zac is wearing a suit a bit more dressed with a pocket at sunset but has naked feet
3. Lily is wearing a cocktail dress
4. in front of the sea which is the general setting for the FRC
5. it seems very intimate and happy moment
6. he never initiated an intimate moment at RC (hand on hip, removing gently the hair, etc)
7. setting is very romantic

I strongly believe Lily is F1... IMO

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Lily110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Lily210

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheBachelorNZ/videos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:36 pm

@HEA you make my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:36 pm

reason wrote:@HEA you make my day.

LOL I knew I would giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:40 pm

She is the only one whose hair he touches, especially the episode 10 when they were going for their chat, and he took the hair out of her face and she pretend that she was going to vomit. He has a softness around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:56 pm

HEA wrote:IMO I think this is the final rose ceremony and this is my reasons:

1. it is sunset (see shadows)
2. zac is wearing a suit a bit more dressed with a pocket at sunset but has naked feet
3. Lily is wearing a cocktail dress
4. in front of the sea which is the general setting for the FRC
5. it seems very intimate and happy moment
6. he never initiated an intimate moment at RC (hand on hip, removing gently the hair, etc)
7. setting is very romantic

I strongly believe Lily is F1... IMO

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Lily110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Lily210

Could be Lily's hometown date in Darwin?  Those trees are tropical - certainly doesn't look like New Zealand to me.

Below is Nightcliff beach in Darwin.  Pretty similar foliage, IMO.  I'm going to go on a Google search for that loveseat...

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 T8tKvCY
source: http://turu.com.au/things-to-do-in-the-northern-territory.aspx

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:03 pm

I would never dress like that for a home town date, that is a different date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:04 pm

reason wrote:I would never dress like that for a home town date, that is a different date.

Yes you're right, I was just thinking the same thing actually. Especially as we're talking about Lily - more a shorts & t-shirt girl whenever she has the option I would imagine.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:27 pm

I said I was gonna watch the videos today some are no longer working.  I got to watch episode 11 and I do not know how I miss it but Zac call Lily love.  Interesting I had to listen to that part without watching it to hear if I was wrong, no I am not.  In the boat ride it was interesting watching the BL(body language) she is the only person he hugs close and kiss her head.  I know I am not blind but do wear glasses.  I do think she wants to settle down, she said moving around is not sustainable, I am guessing she might have found it.  He seems to keep a distance from the other girls but with Lily not so much. I think he only have about 2 CP with Vianri. I also think they are using a different song for the final 1 this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 12:10 am

@reason

I think Lily was/is the one for a while now. Pretty much since the flight trip which was a LONG trip, meaning they had hours and hours to know each other well with no distraction but talking. He was already blushing remember?

Claudia is the secure girl. He shared with her his depression and intimate details. In doing this, he created a very strong bond. Considering she went thru depression as well, it made it clear she was special. but IMO it was a one way street... just a la Dani with Art (i agree with AAL on this).

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Lily510

If Lily is F1 as I think, it makes sense that the prods are trying to give us doubts with her age, her free spirit, her adventure nature, not able to settle down etc... everything that she is not a good partner for him.

Viarni was not really interested to him. She made no efforts. Nice girl and all that but I saw no chemistry between them at all. If a guy after a couple of weeks admit to a girl that she is hard to read, it is never a good sign IMO. For me it means he was not comfortable with her and felt as a stranger. not good IMO.

After watching this vid HERE, here are my thoughts

* CP tonight, Bel kinda refuse the rose but after a long chat decide to give another chance and accept it (spoiled by newspaper, link shared by me on the media page). The picture shows the girl waiting siting in their coctail dress and we see clearly sarah with a rose in her hand. so the RC was interrupted.... not Bel leaving IMO. She will come back and the girls will be pissed off because they waited hours and heard Bel complaining that she wanted to leave and in fact change her mind kinda

* following day 2-1 with Claudia and Bel, Bel is leaving. Zac did not like the drama. he knew he needed to get rid of Bel and spend time with Claudia.

* sarah will leave on her own between CP and RC, probably not tonight, not tomorrow but the CP after that (did not want the humiliation or whatever). unespected but i think he got a lecture from sarah

* viarni will have a hometown but decide to do not go to the F4 ceremony and end at the end of the hometown date (boat). i think she is smart enough when it is a no go. no hard feelings, she felt unnecessary to go to the RC and loose her time.

elimination: karina (tonight), Bel (2-1), Vanessa (tomorrow), Sarah (before RC)

remain: Lily, Claudia, Hannah (F3 per default, i think he wanted Viarni) and Viarni (F4 but quitting on her own at hometown)

Fantasy date with Lily: boat and candles
Fantasy date with Claudia: looks like maoi/hawai flowers on her head or tresses at the beach/sea (the pic everyone think it may be sarah or claudia)

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Claudi10
source mention in this post above

anyway. all my opinion as usual.

Last edited by HEA on Mon May 01, 2017 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 12:15 am

Question - do we know where the finale is?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 1:12 am

@HEA I didn't quote your long post but I do agree with most, at that matter I agree with all of your thoughts.   I do believe that Viarni does have a HTD
She is doing the rowing like she is in charge....her planning of her HTD

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen25

IMO maybe this is after their family time @ HTD with Viarni and Zac knows there is some concerns
Hug goodbye from HTD lunch with family
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen27

Zac making comment about hopefully Viarni will figure it out
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen26

This is F4 RC and Dom was informed that someone (Viarni) decided to leave.....

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen22

I think the two blue shirts are different and at different times.

But then we have these.....this could be Zac in the same blue shirt as the RC with Dom saying someone is leaving but with a suit coat on.  
Usually at the the F4 RC you don't have chats but maybe he wants to talk to Sarah and Viarni before he makes his decision and that is when
Viarni decides to leave.  So if that is the case then Sarah gets a HTD and is in the F4.  

All these blue shirts are killing me......
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen28

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen24

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi