SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Bringing this over for @Katiebelle  yes

4health wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:The problem is... Screen caps don't lie and below you can clearly see Sarah lined up beside Claudia waiting for her rose.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Cp_211

Source: My screen cap.

You can also see Claudia, Viarni and Hannah lined up when Dom says that ? has decided to go home.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Cp_111

Source: my screen cap.

So - IMO none of those girls are the ones that decide to go home as there is no way they would be standing there waiting in a line for a rose if they decided to leave.

@Katiebelle I am with you on your thoughts.  But we know that there are two screen caps of Lily that haven't been shown.  1 of them could possibly be during their 1:1 date on this episode, but the one on the swing can't.  So, we know it is not Lily that leaves.     Since we can see the girls lined up my thought would be that Sarah didn't get a chance to chat with Zac so she asks to speak to him.  Maybe she didn't get her answers she wanted during the CP chat.   The only other option is Hannah but since we have Sarah saying she needs to have a conversation with Zac it makes me think it is Sarah.  
Katiebelle wrote:@4health - so you think that Sarah pulls him away at the RC like Bel did? - yes I could see that happening especially as we have the screen cap of Zac hugging Viarni and the below screen cap that looks like Hannah and Viarni on a boat with Zac.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Boat10
Source: my screen cap

So - Sarah goes home leaving the 4 girls for HTDs. But why would two girls be on the boat with Zac? Another 2 on 1 date? That screen cap does not fit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 11:59 pm

@Katiebelle the SC of Zac on the boat looks like might be this Sunday episode.

Episode 14 - Final 5

Sarah 1:1 date in the cave seen in preview

Lily 1:2 date on the river seen in preview

2:1 Hannah and Viarni on the front of boat and also I think the ocean one where you see someone flip their hair (Hannah) and Viarni in the ocean. I think Claudia goes without a date since she had her 1:1 time after Bel left. The reason why I say this is because on Art/Matilda F5 was Matilda, Alysha, Dani, Poppy and Chrystal. Matilda got the 1:1 date and a rose guaranteeing a HTD. Alysha & Dani 2:1 fishing. Poppy & Chrystal no date. I think Claudia gets no date ??? hence why she looks worried at RC. or Claudia is Hannah and Viarni on the boat but no screenshots of her?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 am

Bringing this here: Because of this it looks like they are splitting this episode into two just like they did the first meet & greet.  No RC on Sunday night but then it continues on Monday with one RC which leaves F3.  

Here are episode 14 and 15 descriptions from the website below.  

http://nz.tv.yahoo.com/tv-guide/

New Episode. The girls relocate to a beachfront location where time with Zac leads to risky tactics. Later, a confession turns the cocktail party upside down. S3 Ep14 [Continues tomorrow at 7]

New Episode. An unexpected gift leaves more questions than answers. Then, at the final cocktail party, tension rises among the girls before four becomes three. S3 Ep15 [Continues Sunday at 7pm]

So, by the end of Monday we have F3 and HTD to come.   So, Monday night it states final cocktail party because after HTD there are no cocktail parties.  So, the blue shirt cocktail party and RC ends on Monday.  So, I am thinking that Lily's swing/sunset images she is being let go at F3 which I think happens because that is when the lead talks to the F4 or F3 1:1 as to why or what happened.   But a few questions are after HTD's will they go back to Thailand so the candle screenshot could be the dinner portion of Lily's 1:1 in episode 14 & 15. The finale F2 won't go back to Thailand will they????

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 1:14 am

4health wrote:Bringing this here: Because of this it looks like they are splitting this episode into two just like they did the first meet & greet.  No RC on Sunday night but then it continues on Monday with one RC which leaves F3.  

New Episode. The girls relocate to a beachfront location where time with Zac leads to risky tactics. Later, a confession turns the cocktail party upside down. S3 Ep14 [Continues tomorrow at 7]

New Episode. An unexpected gift leaves more questions than answers. Then, at the final cocktail party, tension rises among the girls before four becomes three. S3 Ep15 [Continues Sunday at 7pm]

So, by the end of Monday we have F3 and HTD to come.   So, Monday night it states final cocktail party because after HTD there are no cocktail parties.  So, the blue shirt cocktail party and RC ends on Monday.  So, I am thinking that Lily's swing/sunset images she is being let go at F3 which I think happens because that is when the lead talks to the F4 or F3 1:1 as to why or what happened.    But a few questions are after HTD's will they go back to Thailand so the candle screenshot could be the dinner portion of Lily's 1:1 in episode 14 & 15.     The finale F2 won't go back to Thailand will they????  

imo they wont go back to Thailand...i remember when i was doing the quiz on the three website about which bachelorette are you and it had a question regarding which date would you prefer? it had mentioned all the dates they have been on including being in thailand if i recall correctly however the last one was the great barrier reef so i just assumed that maybe the f2/fd/lcd will be there? but who knows though i would love it if they came to Aus Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 1:28 am

@LeapofFaith So you are thinking that Lily is F3 and does not make it to F1.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 1:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:Bringing this here: Because of this it looks like they are splitting this episode into two just like they did the first meet & greet.  No RC on Sunday night but then it continues on Monday with one RC which leaves F3.  

So, by the end of Monday we have F3 and HTD to come.   So, Monday night it states final cocktail party because after HTD there are no cocktail parties.  So, the blue shirt cocktail party and RC ends on Monday.  So, I am thinking that Lily's swing/sunset images she is being let go at F3 which I think happens because that is when the lead talks to the F4 or F3 1:1 as to why or what happened.    But a few questions are after HTD's will they go back to Thailand so the candle screenshot could be the dinner portion of Lily's 1:1 in episode 14 & 15.     The finale F2 won't go back to Thailand will they????  

imo they wont go back to Thailand...i remember when i was doing the quiz on the three website about which bachelorette are you and it had a question regarding which date would you prefer? it had mentioned all the dates they have been on including being in thailand if i recall correctly however the last one was the great barrier reef so i just assumed that maybe the f2/fd/lcd will be there? but who knows though i would love it if they came to Aus Hugesmile jmo

Great pick up with the quiz, @LeapofFaith!  NZ is close to "that side" of Australia (i.e. low flight costs!) and the reef would make for a beautiful backdrop, so that does seem like a perfect location.  

I'm guessing they haven't released any preview footage of those dates yet then?  So far the previews only seem to cover the next couple of dates so we may have to wait another few eps to see...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 1:39 am

Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith So you are thinking that Lily is F3 and does not make it to F1.

i actually have no idea im just going by the screen caps at the moment.....and jmo i wonder if they have posted anything past thailand?? i guess we will see next week and if that date with zac and lily at saojin doesnt happen next week then we have our answers yes

ETA @Bobette jinx regarding the preview/screen caps!! now i wonder if that viarni hug is actually in Thailand if all the sc are just thailand?? so confused again Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 1:51 am

@LeapofFaith Thanks there are so many interesting twists and turns I think the Fantasy dates in Thailand have thrown me a bit.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Karina wrote:@LeapofFaith So you are thinking that Lily is F3 and does not make it to F1.

i actually have no idea im just going by the screen caps at the moment.....and jmo i wonder if they have posted anything past thailand?? i guess we will see next week and if that date with zac and lily at saojin doesnt happen next week then we have our answers yes

ETA @Bobette jinx regarding the preview/screen caps!! now i wonder if that viarni hug is actually in Thailand if all the sc are just thailand?? so confused again Hugesmile

LeapofFaith wrote:

Yes I'm also wondering if everything we've been "previewed" so far has been up to and including Thailand and no further?

I think we've seen everything from the episode 1 preview already so that only seemed to cover the first half of the season and since then it seems we're being fed little snippets only a week in advance.  If so potentially Viani hug could be her leaving in the next couple of eps, i.e. before hometowns? Would not surprise me.  Not sure where the Claudia sunset pic fits in but perhaps some SQT used to bolster her case for F2?

EDIT: I now suspect both the Claudia sunset pic and Lily on the swing may be from the final dates in QLD/around the Barrier Reef.

Regarding the potential Barrier Reef finale, the show does have a longstanding connection with QLD having been featured in both Bach 1 and 2 so that seems very possible.  This article has some interesting quotes:

"Queensland is on show to thousands of Kiwi households after the second Bachelor New Zealand season began airing episodes filmed exclusively in Queensland."

"The first of three episodes filmed in the Sunshine State went to air in New Zealand overnight with the contestants experiencing some quintessential Queensland experiences."

"Tourism and Events Queensland worked with the Bachelor New Zealand to host the first season’s final two shows on the Gold Coast in 2015."

“The show generates a considerable audience in New Zealand and is a fantastic platform to highlight Queensland’s diverse destination experiences,” said Ms Coddington.

Source: http://teq.queensland.com/news-and-media/latest-news/queensland-plays-cupid-while-hosting-bachelor-nz

That sounds like a mutually beneficial arrangement (publicity for QLD, great backdrops for the show) and something they presumably would want to continue with the 3rd season.  Visiting the Barrier Reef is arguably the quintessential QLD tourist experience so seems like a no-brainer they would want to promote that.  Glass bottom boats ahoy!  

I guess we will have for next week's previews for more clues.  They're keeping their cards close to their chest, that's for sure!

Last edited by Bobette on Tue May 02, 2017 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 3:39 am

@Bobette MMMM very interesting I have just been looking at all the photos of S resort it is in Phuket and the tsunami is part of its history. The beaches are beautiful so this location is also of mutual benefit.
I think this could be relevant On The Bachelors NZ FB they have posted a clip of Lily with Zac overviewing her antics re-sharing questions written on her thigh etc and naturally many comments about Zac and Lily. I can not post the link as it comes up with my personal FB page This is where it can be tricky are the TPTB trying to galvanize public support for Lily as F1 or as a swan note impending a departure.So even though they are playing their card close to their chest are they providing small clues? it is now a lead up to the final for this series to be successful TPTB will be strategic in what is promoted and what previews they share knowing that SC can provide information. Also, it would be unwise to have an F1 that is so unexpected that there is no buy-in from the viewers so they are wooing the viewers s well nothing will be shared on a whim there will a reason.These accessed SC from this preview are there not by chance

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 3:47 am

@Bobette Oh, wow I just read through the link you provided well done so this has been under wraps.So are the fantasy dates in Thailand and then the final 3 have further final dates in Queensland before MTP. So Lily is wearing the black dress on the candle lit date so you think the date with her in the blue dress is in Australia as someone else stated it is highly unlikely they would anything from the FRC now ?????

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 4:14 am

Karina wrote:@Bobette Oh, wow I just read through the link you provided well done so this has been under wraps.So are the fantasy dates in Thailand and then the final 3 have further final dates in Queensland before MTP. So Lily is wearing the black dress on the candle lit date so you think the date with her in the blue dress is in Australia as someone else stated it is highly unlikely they would anything from the FRC now ?????

@Karina, to clarify:

That article is not about this season, it's from last year - when the QLD-based episodes of the Season 2 show aired.  They also shot the final episodes there on the Gold Coast in Season 1 so while it's not certain the finale will be in QLD the person quoted seemed thrilled with the publicity the show had brought them and IMO it would seem logical to want to continue in Season 3.

The biggest clue is what @LeapofFaith picked up from Three quiz "which Bachelorette are you?" where one of the questions was which date would you prefer and it then lists the location of all the dates including Thailand and the last one is The Barrier Reef, which has not been featured in Season 1 or 2 and would be an ideal place to promote by filming the final dates there, IMO.

So 1 + 1 + 1 = Barrier Reef Finale, IMO.  

As for Lily's screen caps, it has been sleuthed by @HEA that the black dress/candles is at the Sarojin resort in Thailand.  The blue dress on the swing is the one we're not sure about but they both seem too dressed up for a hometown so yes it could be on the final dates which I am now expecting to be around Cairns and out on the reef.  

If so I believe this means that the only two previewed screen caps that we've been shown so far that are anything past Thailand are Lily and Zac on the swing and what I believe to be Claudia's silhouette overlooking the beach/sunset (also likely to be Cairns/Barrier Reef IMO now, considering the evidence).  

Hence my guess is Claudia & Lily final dates on the Barrier Reef - Claudia F2, Lily F1, roll credits, the end :big grin:

EDIT: Googled the best place to stay while visiting the Barrier Reef and the Coral Beach Trinity Sands Resort (Cairns) came up a lot. Don't know about y'all but this place has "FINAL ROSE CEREMONY" written all over it, IMO.  I could be way off but will leave this here for comparison with future previews/screencaps.

Will Google some more to try to find a matching beachfront swing at either this resort or others in the vicinity...  yes

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 PI0Qzgf

Source: http://www.coralsands.com.au/?utm_source=google-my-business-listing
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi