SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 7:40 am

Closeup of the above pic and comparison to SC of Zac wearing the same clothes he was in the swing SC.  Am I crazy or could the building behind Zac be one of the rooms at this resort? The architecture and windows look similar to me and even the height of the wall lamps.  Could be Zac pondering his decision after his final date with Lily (on the swing), before the final RC at the resort?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 BqaRtCH

Source: http://www.coralsands.com.au/?utm_source=google-my-business-listing

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen35

(Above image is @4Health's screen cap from upthread)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 8:18 am

Another pic for comparison:  This is the foliage along the foreshore adjacent the Coral Sands Trinity Beach Resort.  Note the palm trees closer to the land and then the band of shrubbery between the trees and the beach - very similar to the swing pics IMO.  

Need to find a pic of that darn swing!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 IsdeT7s

Source: http://www.cairnsbeachaccommodation.com.au/cairns-beach-trinity-beach/property-details-178.php

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen25

@4Health's screen cap from upthread

Last edited by Bobette on Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:19 am

@Bobette Where is this in NZ or AUS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 8:22 am

reason wrote:@Bobette Where is this in NZ or AUS?

This is Trinity Beach in Cairns, AUS.  It is in close proximity to the Barrier Reef, where the final dates are speculated upthread to have taken place.  I may be on a wild goose chase but I think this resort would be a very appealing location to the Bach producers as the location of the FRC.  That panoramic pic with the fairy lights and the bridge lit up would be like catnip to them, IMO Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 02, 2017 8:44 am

Great Work, this for sure puts Lilly in OLD.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am

@Bobette I just went and checked that three quiz again and it says great barrier island! Which I just assumed was the reef in Aus but when I went to google to try and help u out I saw that bloody NZ has a place that is actually called Great Barrier Island duh poop I think maybe the fr/LCD might be there instead no idea pls don't hate me!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 9:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette I just went and checked that three quiz again and it says great barrier island! Which I just assumed was the reef in Aus but when I went to google to try and help u out I saw that bloody NZ has a place that is actually called Great Barrier Island duh poop I think maybe the fr/LCD might be there instead no idea pls don't hate me!

Ohh aahh haaa!Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698 Don't worry, No harm done Hugesmile Maybe they ran out of money and couldn't afford another O/S trip?! Actually though, I just Googled Great Barrier Island and the foliage looks very lush and green, more European-looking, not tropical palms.  So maybe the swing date/FRC could still be in QLD?  They need to release more previews for us to work with!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 9:18 am

http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/season-3-2017/Week-6/which-of-the-top-8-bachelorettes-are-you-most-like.html

Check it out! I can't believe there's a great barrier island in NZ dizzy so I'm still thinking the scraps might be only of Thailand? I can't believe we r almost at the end of this with little scaps :headbanging
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 9:23 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette I just went and checked that three quiz again and it says great barrier island! Which I just assumed was the reef in Aus but when I went to google to try and help u out I saw that bloody NZ has a place that is actually called Great Barrier Island duh poop I think maybe the fr/LCD might be there instead no idea pls don't hate me!

Ohh aahh haaa!Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698 Don't worry, No harm done Hugesmile Maybe they ran out of money and couldn't afford another O/S trip?! Actually though, I just Googled Great Barrier Island and the foliage looks very lush and green, more European-looking, not tropical palms.  So maybe the swing date/FRC could still be in QLD?  They need to release more previews for us to work with!

You could be right maybe f3 dates but somewhere else for the frc?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:

You could be right maybe f3 dates but somewhere else for the frc?

Actually, wait, they've already been to Great Barrier Island!  That was where Zac took Jess on the first single date in episode 3. They flew there on a light plane:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 F9WBaTP

I forgot but this article reminded me: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/03/the-bachelor-nz-2017-episode-3-recap-good-yarns-on-command.html

So that takes care of all the locations on the quiz then, yes?  So it looks like our only clue for the Finale location is the tropical foliage in the swing screen cap - still could be Queensland, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 9:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/season-3-2017/Week-6/which-of-the-top-8-bachelorettes-are-you-most-like.html

Check it out! I can't believe there's a great barrier island in NZ dizzy so I'm still thinking the scraps might be only of Thailand? I can't believe we r almost at the end of this with little scaps :headbanging

OK, firstly, that quiz says I'm Claudia, which is ridiculous because I'm nothing like her Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Secondly, I wonder if the list of places for "which country would you most like to visit?" is significant?  Maybe an indicator of the FRC location? I don't think there's many tropical palm trees in Austria so that probably rules that one out!

QLD/Australia still most likely, IMO.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Ld9wkZj
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 02, 2017 10:15 am

Maybe the final is still in Australia and that's why Zac said in an interview that he wants to take his F1 to Australia? Go back to where they professed their love or something.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi