SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 6:01 pm

Gone

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 6:08 pm

@Bobette looking at the swing picture again there is a small palm tree NZ beaches generally do have not these type of palms they are not native to NZ. Cairns Thailand are tropical they have these palms also look in the distance there are two small islands will check beach views from Grat Barrier but on closer inspection, there is more of a tropical vibe to that photo

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Enjoying the discussion

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Bobette wrote:Another pic for comparison:  This is the foliage along the foreshore adjacent the Coral Sands Trinity Beach Resort.  Note the palm trees closer to the land and then the band of shrubbery between the trees and the beach - very similar to the swing pics IMO.  

Need to find a pic of that darn swing!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 IsdeT7s

Source: http://www.cairnsbeachaccommodation.com.au/cairns-beach-trinity-beach/property-details-178.php

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen25

@4Health's screen cap from upthread

I really think you are on something here @Bobette :yes:

1. it is only 5h35 from auckland.

2. the foliage is very peculiar and not many places have this and palm trees. we do not see the beach from where the picture is taken, which means IMO short beach... which is exactly what the Cairns coast is.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Maxres10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Trinit10
googlesearch pictures

To be honest, I do not find this pretty. I think it is very crowded and lot of buildings. Not sure what are the activities around? However... what a perfect setting for the FRC. this long corridor screams final rose ceremony Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Coral-10
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:00 pm

reason wrote:@HEA giggling giggling giggling I have finally lost the plot. rofl rofl rofl rofl

are you back on track? Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 pm

@HEA No not back on. Are you saying that the final RC is taking Place in AUS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 pm

reason wrote:@HEA No not back on.  Are you saying that the final RC is taking Place in AUS?

I don't know. @Bobette is IMO into something about the foliage and Cairns beach. I am not convinced about the resort but I must say that the long path corridor would be a perfect FRC path

The franchise has sponsors. This year it is asia airline, The sanojin resort, clothes (me thinking that Zac got a discount with his 20 blue shirts and 10 grey suits), and siam siam hotel, etc

If they taped the last week way after the F4 ceremony, it is possible that they travel in AU for the final rose ceremony. A place with beach, sunny at this time of the year. So Cairns beach sounds good to me. I made some close up pictures for us to study.

But first I made a mistake, Zac is not naked feet. But we can clearly see sand and foliage and a young palm tree and I am thinking some island... They do not look like boat to me, but I may be wrong.

The thing I also noticed is that we can see the same kind of foliage when sarah took zac away

since zac has a different suit, it cannot be the F5 RC. Plus it is way too sunny for the RC too. I am still sticking it is after the FRC and Lily is F1... but i find interesting to find more clues in those pictures

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 610
Source HERE

More S/C to come Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

other SC I made from the same video

On this one, I noticed that Zac has a shirt with short sleeves. Could be a tee or I am more thinking a polo. We can see the seam on his arm and on his neck. It goes very quick and could not make a nice picture but I think claudia has a strapless top. She definitely looks like she has some flowers on her head and a bun or could also be a crown made with flowers ??? IMO

So I am thinking a romantic dinner at fantasy date on the beach. They may have spent the day scubba diving or on a boat and swimming. IMO

ps: I am still thinking she has the Dani edits... I could not stop laughing about how hard the prods put efforts in the teaser making us think that Zac got rid of Claudia. The words and cuts where all about it IMO.... the short segment when we think Claudia is crying, the segment when she is making a funny face, the rose received in last position... everything to make us believe she would not make it. typical disguise of a F1 F2 IMO

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 310
same source on facebook Bachelor NZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:30 pm

did we have this background with one of the other girl??

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 710
Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 10:31 pm

I have been looking at these photos we had a holiday in Cairns about 7 years ago and the foliage is definitely typical of Cairns as is the shoreline Cairns and the shoreline reminds me of Port Douglas perhaps even Trinity beach
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Trinit10
Trinity Beach

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:32 pm

@HEA not that I recall. The hair do is not seen before either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Karina wrote:I have been looking at these photos we had a holiday in Cairns about 7 years ago and the foliage is definitely typical of  Cairns as is the shoreline Cairns and the shoreline reminds me of Port Douglas perhaps even Trinity beach
Trinity Beach

thumbsup

more to add to this location then. Great job Karina bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi