SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:51 pm

HEA wrote:what make me uh is that it is always viarni who initiate the kiss... never zac so far. he is also standing with his arms away from her. it is like he is even afraid to touch her without her consent? for someone touchy feely it must be crap ... jmo

They both come across as shy in each other's prescence IMO. This can also mean that they are both really into each other but are both unsure of how the other is feeling. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:51 pm

4health wrote:

@HEA oh I agree with all that you say.  I was just sharing and also being realistic that Viarni has been a favorite and spoiled as the winner since Zac didn't follow her on SM and the edge did an article about it.   This person could be going off articles etc.  But. if she knows something it does help to soften the blow when my favorite does leave.  

we can also see hundred of support under the shenanigans video with lily and zac.

it is safe to say that both girls have their fans :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
HEA wrote:what make me uh is that it is always viarni who initiate the kiss... never zac so far. he is also standing with his arms away from her. it is like he is even afraid to touch her without her consent? for someone touchy feely it must be crap ... jmo

They both come across as shy in each other's prescence IMO. This can also mean that they are both really into each other but are both unsure of how the other is feeling. JMO.

yep. i agree on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Bobette wrote:I know, @HEA!  I was going to post some similarly uncomfortable screen caps for comparison but didn't want to look like I'm hating on Viarni giggling

If she does end up Bachelorette, what a perfect backstory/character arc that would be - wasn't ready to open up, had walls up, is now ready to find love etc...

Unless we see those walls coming down in the next couple of episodes, I don't see how she can overcome that barrier and get to be F1 in time. JMO

especially because the comparison between the luxurious SD with lily and the somehow very tame SD with viarni.

Zac seems to make all the touchy, efforts (words on arm, roses during CP), gorgeous SD and initiating the kiss to Lily

Zac seems very stiff, did not make anything special to Viarni, and the last GD where he could have taken her to the cave, he picked Sarah (although this could have been prods choice to fit the drama script at the RC). then we have also this blue dot shirt and if he was talking about somebody else then it would have been a TI not out of the hometown date with her.

i do not like this stiff zac with Viarni. For me affection means physical contact. they have but it seems always forced. his body language seems weird. I understand shyness and maybe he is so in love that he cannot act (a la brad with emily). i dunno

at this point, she may be F1 and I am rooting for the F2...... again cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 06, 2017 10:31 pm

@HEA I always choose the final 2 or 3 so I am still in the same slot if she ends up final 2 (lily) his choice, but I love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:03 am

reason wrote:@HEA I always choose the final 2 or 3 so I am still in the same slot if she ends up final 2 (lily) his choice, but I love her.

she is cute. when i think about AU, I see Lily on top of the board somehow. i see her with an adventurous guy. She needs a guy who will accept her the way she is and not try to change her.
Viarni is too stiff and I cannot worm in up with her. She is awkward and therefore watching her makes me cringe. probably a nice girl oustide the franchise and hopefully more warm and natural. SHe is a bit too formal for me. I do not like people who are not physical so I am guessing she may need someone more conventional. I honestly think she hated the cameras all along and was too aware of them to be natural.
claudia is a sweetheart. I am upset that she will have a broken heart. but i am convinced she will not stay alone very long after the show. she is ready for a relationship. she needs a guy who will make her feel unique and secure.
hannah needs a handsome man to give her confidence. she is not the little black swan. she needs to have a devoted guy. she needs a companion, a best friend and a guy who will see her as a pretty woman
sarah needs a more mature guy, probably older. she is at this stage that needs opera, theater, fancy restaurants.

that is how i see them. i am okay with everyone. but personality compatibility i definitely say lily because he will be kept on his toes and laugh and fell not judged if something goes the wrong way. he needs somebody he is not afraid to show affection. he needs a girlfriend, a best friend and a lover. he does not want long term as he is not ready long term no matter what he said in his intro. long term relationship yes, but taking the relationship day by day, just like art and matilda. he craves complicity.

at this point, the heart is what the heart wants. so who is the risky girl he cannot let her go? the one who has a wall up or the free spirit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:18 am

@HEA I hear you  but we are not the one chosen.  I wish them well and will watch as long as the show is place here by our lovely @Robinvi.  Thank you @Robinvi it  has been a pleasure to watch the bachelor NZ, it was a good show.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 07, 2017 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:29 am

reason wrote:@HEA I hear you  but we are not the one chosen.  I wish them well and will watch as lone as the show is place her by our lovely @Robinvi.  Thank you @Robinvi it  has been a pleasure to watch the bachelor NZ, it was a good show.

You are giving up way too soon imo

I will wait the hometown to decide Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:35 am

@HEA I am not giving up but I am being realistic so as not to be disappointed. I will watch it to the end, because I thoroughly enjoy every episode this season and will watch the next one as long as I am alive it was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 12:37 am

HEA wrote:
reason wrote:@HEA I hear you  but we are not the one chosen.  I wish them well and will watch as lone as the show is place her by our lovely @Robinvi.  Thank you @Robinvi it  has been a pleasure to watch the bachelor NZ, it was a good show.

You are giving up way too soon imo

I will wait the hometown to decide Smiley

Wait for hopefully more screen caps and the womans day mag !!!! Hugesmile cross our fingers they will give it away and we will be closer to getting it right!
oh how i enjoy this sleuthing makes the show so much more interesting Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887

so atm we have sarah leaving tonight, then im going to guess hannah tomorrow night....so f3 girls lily,claudia and viarni - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 12:40 am

@reason don't give up. We are on the same team for once High clap I always have my favorite and enjoy them while they last and I am happy that I am more on the side of F1 most the time with the US franchise. If I am not I too am cheering on the F2, but I have to say I can see why the F1 is the F1. My toughest season by far (that actually stopped me from sleuthing) was The Bachelor Canada with Tim & April. I learned then that it really doesn't matter who wins but the fun in being part of this forum was the main part as to why I enjoy the Bachelor & The Bachelorette shows. So keep smiling and bring on the show!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 12:41 am

reason wrote:@HEA I am not giving up but I am being realistic so as not to be disappointed.  I will watch it to the end, because I thoroughly enjoy every episode this season and will watch the next one as long as I am alive it was good.

aaawwwe it is okay to be wrong at the end. for now i choose lily as F1 as she is for me the logical choice i see right now but who cares truly. i do not know him and everyone is already fine since the show is over for weeks now. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi