SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 7:59 pm

@see2love what would be exciting to be with a girl who has a hard time to look at him in the eyes, me wondering. but yes, you are right. if we cannot be sure with viarni, same with lily. fair enough Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Isee her looking into his eyes but you dont. Thry actually make gooey eyes at each other a d she asked him if he also thought it was all crazy and all inher head(not verbatim). I think they both have some strong feelings and itslike watching 2 people being coy about howthey feel.
Viarni I noticed seems a bit shy or reserved even when she is in the house. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:19 pm

see2love wrote:Isee her looking into his eyes but you dont. Thry actually make gooey eyes at each other a d she asked him if he also thought it was all crazy and all inher head(not verbatim). I think they both have some strong feelings and itslike watching 2 people being coy about howthey feel.
Viarni I noticed seems a bit shy or reserved even when she is in the house. Jmo

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 14-4411
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 14-4311
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 13-2011
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 13-1511
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 13-1411
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 13-710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 13-411
From TV episodes posted on this forum

And this is only a few. I get it that it can be cute because she is shy or blushing or whatever her reasons... but at first date, after a while it gets boring IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 pm

They do seem to have direct eye contact. I wish I knew how to make SC to show the many times I have seen what looks like intense eye contact.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 8:28 pm

IMO regarding the peck v and zac had....Viarni said in her ITM she doesn't think kissing at cocktail parties is right (even Lily said this to claudia when they were getting a massage, lily said she would tell him "slow down cowboy") giggling anyway then viarni said but since he went in for the kiss she isn't going to turn him away but kept it quick and hoped that was ok as she didnt want to disrespect her amigos .....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:38 pm

LynnTa wrote:They do seem to have direct eye contact. I wish I knew how to make SC to show the many times I have seen what looks like intense eye contact.

IA i have seen them many many times. Will make some SC later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:43 pm

The fact is that in as much as everyone keeps saying she gives him pecks, it is worthy to note that she made him break a "kissing rule" at cocktail parties. That goes to show how strong his feelings are for her. He never fails to tell her how beautiful she looks to him. She makes him laugh too because he said he loves her sense of humor. To be sincere amongst the remaining girls, she has got the best features, she is really beautiful with good hips, butt, figure. Zac knows what he saw in her when he singled her out initially IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:25 pm

yeah... but he pashed claudia right after... which show us how strong his feelings for viarni was eh? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:28 pm

It could have felt rude for him to ignore Claudia after she actually begs for a kiss and they were quite far from everyone. Claudia puts herself out there and I think Zac is a very empathetic person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:30 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO regarding the peck v and zac had....Viarni said in her ITM she doesn't think kissing at cocktail parties is right (even Lily said this to claudia when they were getting a massage, lily said she would tell him "slow down cowboy") giggling anyway then viarni said but since he went in for the kiss she isn't going to turn him away but kept it quick and hoped that was ok as she didnt want to disrespect her amigos .....jmo

I know. but she does not seem to like to pash when they were in a SD either.

regarding claudia. i have a soft spot for her. I think she fell in love and because she had no date, she wanted some physical reinsurance.

indeed zac went for the kiss and he wanted more pashing... but i guess zac did not swap up her feet enough because she wanted a peck because of the other girls. that is a very nice respectful attitude.... good for her! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:31 pm

janney4sure wrote:It could have felt rude for him to ignore Claudia after she actually begs for a kiss and they were quite far from everyone. Claudia puts herself out there and I think Zac is a very empathetic person.

but IMO he understand the difference between pashing and pecking. he is an intelligent guy. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:34 pm

anyway... if zac took viarni up to F3, OF COURSE he had some feelings for her. I do not deny that. I fail to see the romantic excited guy but again he can be another Brad with Emily.

But I see Lily more. I believe it took him by surprise and once he got a taste of her, he could not let her go

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi