SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I don't even think it's like debatable at this point that Nick doesn't want the fame. We have almost 3 years worth of evidence proving he does in fact, want fame. That doesn't mean he doesn't also want love. Those two facts aren't mutually exclusive.

How do we know Vanessa doesn't want the fame too? She pretty easily seemed to be ok with LA. She dated a celebrity in the past herself. She has an IMDB profile and has dabbled in acting. 

Once again, I just see these characteristics as further evidence about how similar these two are. Not many people in the world could deal with Nick long term. I think Vanessa is the same way. I hope they can be the lid to each other's pot.

Just curious.  Who did she date?  TY

According to a recent STAR magazine, for a year Vanessa dated "Smallville" actor Michael Rosenbaum. Quoting from the article "Vanessa Still Loves Her EX!", "she even stayed at his house in L.A. last July when she was auditioning for The Bachelor".
https://www.magzter.com/article/News/Star/Vanessa-Still-Loves-Her-EX

According to Entertainment Weekly, he will be appearing in "Guardians of the Galaxy 2", directed by Elan Gales's good friend James Gunn.
http://ew.com/movies/2017/03/17/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-michael-rosenbaum/

Here is a tweet just today from Michael on the subject of GotGVol2.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mrosenbaum711/status/842831001667682307

According to IMDb, his nickname is "Rosey".
http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0742146/

Last edited by justa_knowbody on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:You don't have to stay a straight 6 months in a row on a visitor's stay. It's 6 months total during a 12 month period.

She can be in L.A for a month, go to Montreal for two weeks or whatever, and still have 5 months left. She can use that 5 months back and forth until March of 2018. She doesn't need to apply for anything or complete any paperwork.

Yup! Which is why I think they have a plan chalked out for long-term even though they are not saying what it is. DWTS is only a 3 month commitment max. Vanessa doesn't have to do lengthy paperwork to stay legally for 6 months. The fact that they are 'going through proper channels', 'looking into legal formalities' makes me think that they are thinking long-term and getting their ducks in a row.  Smiley

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:45 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Well considering he wrote a whole azz goodbye speech on IG I'd say he's done with this show.

@Cila51290  can you post that please? Thanks. IMO  something I found weird was nobody noticed or if they did they didn't post it was that during the ATFR Nick sat there and was either rubbing  her leg or rubbing her hand with his thumb any time that he wasn't talking with his hands.

I noticed that too @LoveDovez. It reminded me of MeAndI rubbing Josh's shoulder the whole time during their last red carpet appearance right before they broke up.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Nothing about Vanessa and Nick at ATFR reminds me of Josh and Andi right before their breakup. To me Nick and V straight up talked about the realities of their situation, no fakeness or pretense or sugar coating or BS-ing. So totally different and not even a comparison at all, IMO.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:00 pm

OMG!! I absolutely love Michael Rosenbaum from watching the show Impastor, which is hilarious. Man, wonder how those two crossed paths and what caused split. Is he the guy who broke her heart??
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:07 pm

From what has been sleuthed, it doesn't seem like Michael was that guy. There's never been any indication of who he was or is and I don't see that info coming out since V and her family haven't said a word and I think more so because V seems quite happy moving on with the future and being with Nick so I don't think it matters anymore to her as that was the past and more of a plotline IMO for TPTB storyboard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:29 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:OMG!! I absolutely love Michael Rosenbaum from watching the show Impastor, which is hilarious. Man, wonder how those two crossed paths and what caused split. Is he the guy who broke her heart??

I'm not saying the story is accurate, just that it is out there. Star Magazine: "Michael, 44, and Vanessa, 29, a special education teacher and part-time personal trainer, met in late 2013 at a Montreal nightclub".
https://www.magzter.com/article/News/Star/Vanessa-Still-Loves-Her-EX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nothing about Vanessa and Nick at ATFR reminds me of Josh and Andi right before their breakup. To me Nick and V straight up talked about the realities of their situation, no fakeness or pretense or sugar coating or BS-ing. So totally different and not even a comparison at all, IMO.

Totally respect your opinion @AllAboutLove. I was reminded of the nervous petting, nothing else. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:16 am

I never saw it as nervous petting. I saw it as reassurance. Just like Nick wearing his Vanessa bracelet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:32 am

justa_knowbody wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nothing about Vanessa and Nick at ATFR reminds me of Josh and Andi right before their breakup. To me Nick and V straight up talked about the realities of their situation, no fakeness or pretense or sugar coating or BS-ing. So totally different and not even a comparison at all, IMO.

Totally respect your opinion @AllAboutLove. I was reminded of the nervous petting, nothing else. JMHO.
Are you referring to JK...Nick was doing a strange petting move of stroking her shoulder on JK....he looks awkward post finale imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:35 am

This is JMHO, but I believe Nick respects the enormity of the step he has taken in becoming engaged. I'd be awkward and nervous, too, knowing I was being watched by millions of people on TV. He and Vanessa have been honest about the joys and difficulties of their relationship while we watch. It is refreshing to watch a couple who is being honest about what they're going through. As AllAboutLove said, they are so different from much of what we have seen in the past.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:38 am

What Nick was doing on JKL is exactly what my SO does and has for years. Nothing awkward to me about it as it's a sign of being close and familiarity to me. Lee/F1 for BetteAU S2 did the exact same thing as Nick with the stroking on shoulder post-show as well (he still does) and he was also likened to being awkward too.

BL is an interesting thing to me because it can be interpreted so many different ways especially when there's no baseline to draw from and in Nick's case, one has never seen him in public with a partner and in a relationship so no way to know what is awkward or normal for him.

That said, IMO, how Nick has been post-show is exactly how I would have expected him to be - he's always struck me as a bit awkward (even though I don't see what he did on JK as being awkward) and I guess I find that more endearing and a positive than a negative. His BL to me was him being reassuring and protective in a good way. As always TWT with any relationship but I don't see the BL as a sign of anything negative at all.  

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl