SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:44 am

justa_knowbody wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:OMG!! I absolutely love Michael Rosenbaum from watching the show Impastor, which is hilarious. Man, wonder how those two crossed paths and what caused split. Is he the guy who broke her heart??

I'm not saying the story is accurate, just that it is out there. Star Magazine: "Michael, 44, and Vanessa, 29, a special education teacher and part-time personal trainer, met in late 2013 at a Montreal nightclub".
https://www.magzter.com/article/News/Star/Vanessa-Still-Loves-Her-EX

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 38 Starm10

Star Mag is not credible with their reporting systems though...it has been proven in the past that they take info from non-reliable sources...I don't think Vanessa would have stayed with Michael if they are not just friends during those times when she is auditioning for TB...did her friend not sign her up....thus, where is that auditioning coming from...it seems like Star Mag is stirring the pot to create some drama in Nissa's relationship...I knew before hand about Michael being an ex-, I remember hearing it from Extra TV, March 13 or 14 episodes...it has been included as part of Vanessa's introductory message...but, I am not sure where Extra TV has gotten their info...

If Extra TV has picked up the info from Star Mag, then the news is not solid....but, if Extra TV has gathered the info on its own then maybe there is an ounce of truth on Michael being an ex-...regardless it has never been mentioned on how long the relationship has lasted...if such is the case...I still won't trust Star's article, this mag likes to create drama on key people in the most recent news train...the editor may have decided to create a non-source to just create a storyline about it in order to drum up traffic for their magazine sales...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:05 am

Finally got caught up on this thread!

As far at the TMZ article, I had to laugh. It is more than obvious that they were wearing sporty gear, most likely Nick coming back from rehearsals IMO. They were not "strolling" down a park to see the views.  They were, what is called, "trotting" or "footing" after a hard work out sesh.  Something your body needs for your muscles to go back to relaxation in a natural way.  Being into sports for the majority of my life, I have experience with this.  I'd be totally insane if I were to expect a couple to be hugging or showing pda while doing this.  There are times, and then, THERE ARE times to do that.  This clearly was NOT the time for that.  I see two secure people going about their business after, most likely, a treacherous work out for Nick at rehearsals IMO.

As far as the earphones, I'd think (logically) that Nick might be going through his routine and steps, which they always tape for practice. Or even talking on the phone, or just something he is used to doing (no big deal here) Vanessa is there to support and go through some of the experience with him, which I applaud TBH.

Now, there is a huge difference betweeen being "normal" and wanting some degree of "normalcy" in your PERSONAL life with your SO.  Nick & Vanessa are referring to their private & personal relationship when they state they want to have this "normalcy" Smiley This does not exclude him having been on the show TB or now going to DWTS at all.  This is a part of what Nick is doing to earn money, and did to find love, as did Vanessa for going on his season. It was a part of their path to get to where they are now.  Which has no relevance on them wanting to have a private life together, a true relationship, with a degree of normalcy that makes it possible for it to grow between them.

IMO, if N & V were to go into a show that exposes this personal & private relationship they are trying to build for themselves, day in and day out, THEN I would question their motives.  I doubt highly they would expose their real life for the whole world to see, and I believe that would not fall into the relationship "normalcy" they are working on achieving IMO.

Going on that Marriage Boot Camp (as my fave couple have, JP & Ash), to me is borderline... the little I saw if this show, it appeared to be in a form of a panel of discussion & almost like therapy sessions. But I felt it exposed their private relationship & life that was not necessary, instead of going to a private therapist and dealing with your marital issues privately . IMO N & V would not expose themselves to these types of shows now that they have each other, and are planning a life together:)
To appear on a show as a guest here & there, do an interview or a podcast & get paid for it, would be something more natural as a result of their participation on this franchise & them being under contract, etc

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 38 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 am

As far as the Michael thing, he apparently responded to that article by saying she did not stay at his place in July.

Somone posted it here, I don't recall which thread or where, but I know I read it.

IMO They are trying to dig typical dirt, but there's no drama. It's obvious they have moved on IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 pm

justa_knowbody wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:OMG!! I absolutely love Michael Rosenbaum from watching the show Impastor, which is hilarious. Man, wonder how those two crossed paths and what caused split. Is he the guy who broke her heart??

I'm not saying the story is accurate, just that it is out there. Star Magazine: "Michael, 44, and Vanessa, 29, a special education teacher and part-time personal trainer, met in late 2013 at a Montreal nightclub".

I think this is a great jumping off point to illustrate how strange Bach Nation and the media cycle is.  I've often heard how some fans would welcome an actor from film/tv, a comedian (Amy S) or a bonifide athlete as next lead yet Vanessa with her minuscule acting cred and associations or Nick with franchise history are perceived as questionable in intent.
There are fans that love when high profile people are also fans or will chatter when someone like Elijah Wood is a friend of Nick or when Nick attends the watch party of an actress but somehow Vanessa knowing an actor (she knows many actually) is somehow suspect.
IMO both N&V having a history in entertainment benefits their understanding of each others' pasts and means they had common ground before they even met. Obviously neither is prone to be "starry-eyed" in the presence of celebrities which makes them together adept in moving through diverse circles.  Neither are the "fan girl/boy" type which likely stems from the ability to see new people as "personality" rather than "station in life".
I do think that approach separates how people interact and felt there were so many women who exited limos on night 1 that clearly saw Nick as the franchise edit reality star and a heap of them now see themselves as spotlight girls.  
I'm looking forward to seeing Nick on DWTS.  It is a way to replace the dread association of Monday night and turn it into a fun positive for both of them just like Nick being the Bach has finally detached his name from the previous Bettes. Hopefully he'll be able to dance his way through several rounds  Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As far as the Michael thing, he apparently responded to that article by saying she did not stay at his place in July.

Somone posted it here, I don't recall which thread or where, but I know I read it.

IMO They are trying to dig typical dirt, but there's no drama. It's obvious they have moved on IMHO.

justa_knowbody wrote:

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 38 Starm10

I thought so too that it's just a trashy made up article...I still can't find the Extra TV episode 163? (US?)/139? or 140? (C?), I have seen on TV from the internet...I saw it right after TB Finale, I have rewatched it early morning next day...the TB segments have been compiled together with Tarek Moussa's split and other celebrity news, Beauty and the Beast...by the way, the wife Christina?? (not sure about the name) resembles Kaitlyn so much in every angles on the screen...

Skates wrote: Star Mag is not credible with their reporting systems though...it has been proven in the past that they take info from non-reliable sources...I don't think Vanessa would have stayed with Michael if they are not just friends during those times when she is auditioning for TB...did her friend not sign her up....thus, where is that auditioning coming from...it seems like Star Mag is stirring the pot to create some drama in Nissa's relationship...I knew before hand about Michael being an ex-, I remember hearing it from Extra TV, March 13 or 14 episodes...it has been included as part of Vanessa's introductory message...but, I am not sure where Extra TV has gotten their info...

If Extra TV has picked up the info from Star Mag, then the news is not solid....but, if Extra TV has gathered the info on its own then maybe there is an ounce of truth on Michael being an ex-...regardless it has never been mentioned on how long the relationship has lasted...if such is the case...I still won't trust Star's article, this mag likes to create drama on key people in the most recent news train...the editor may have decided to create a non-source to just create a storyline about it in order to drum up traffic for their magazine sales...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:24 pm

@Skates please provide a link to that article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Skates please provide a link to that article.

I've got it in again, the URL has been attached from previous quote...I have just done a screen shot to make it easier to read and to prove my point...but,I don't have the video to support the claim from Extra TV that Michael R is Vanessa's ex-, I hope this is still okay...I have definitely watched it, I just can't locate...I can't remember the network either, it may have been a Canadian version...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Since we had been discussing the TMZ article which focused on only one Nissa pic to paint a gloomy picture, here is an example as to how even the headline can change the tone of the article. All 3 articles are based on Ben's same interview and range from positive, neutral to negative based on what they chose to highlight. Interesting indeed!  Hugesmile

PEOPLE Ben Higgins: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi's Awkward After the Final Rose Proved 'They're Authentic'

ETONLINE: EXCLUSIVE: Former 'Bachelor' Ben Higgins on Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi: They're 'Off to a Difficult Start'

REFINERY29: Ben Higgins Minces No Words When Critiquing Nick Viall's New Relationship
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:46 pm

@Skates that link doesn't work.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:01 pm

@coolangel gotta love clickbait laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Those headlines scream "fake news" Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 38 3806527698
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Skates that link doesn't work.

I got back in with a new link...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl