SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by SueSt Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What Nick was doing on JKL is exactly what my SO does and has for years. Nothing awkward to me about it as it's a sign of being close and familiarity to me. Lee/F1 for BetteAU S2 did the exact same thing as Nick with the stroking on shoulder post-show as well (he still does) and he was also likened to being awkward too.

BL is an interesting thing to me because it can be interpreted so many different ways especially when there's no baseline to draw from and in Nick's case, one has never seen him in public with a partner and in a relationship so no way to know what is awkward or normal for him.

That said, IMO, how Nick has been post-show is exactly how I would have expected him to be - he's always struck me as a bit awkward (even though I don't see what he did on JK as being awkward) and I guess I find that more endearing and a positive than a negative. His BL to me was him being reassuring and protective in a good way. As always TWT with any relationship but I don't see the BL as a sign of anything negative at all.  

jmo

ITA AAL. There's always been something about him that feels awkward to me. It's part of what has drawn me to Nick.
Maybe (hopefully) Vanessa (who is not awkward at all IMO) will help him come into his skin a bit more.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm

@Skates Thanks. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:37 pm

I have been browsing through comments, people are asking…why are they not in their honeymoon stage?

Nick and Vanessa have gone past the honeymoon stages long before the show ends…their courtship and honeymoon stages have come in almost the same time as when they feel the sparks and magic during the first time they have met each other…their facing the RL problems while living in the TB world have come in with heavy conversations, needing resolutions before the actual final proposal…these have given them the opportunity to grow up while building their love relationships together...

Their TB world clashing with the RW…when Vanessa not knowing the whole TB process is still living in the realistic world…when Nick feeling the obligations to fulfill his responsibilities while living in the TB world...

With Vanessa questioning the authenticity of their loving relationship and having the need to have her questions answered before the proposal feels more real than anything else in the TB world…and, with Nick consoling Vanessa, chasing her back with hidden reassurances, every time Vanessa withdraws back into the RW…feeling the dark clouds falling in between them during the process, but having the strength to find resolutions to the Realism of their issues that are right in front of their eyes while they are still in the TB world…

Finally, comes the FRC/the final proposal, the first step to their final union—those moments when they have finally seen clarity in their issues, they are very happy to be together, and are ready to be united…but, all the while having it ended abruptly with the distance of separations…both feeling the pressure of pain during their numerous meet up and numerous goodbyes…I can feel the difficulty and intensities of these in their RL scenarios…

Finally, and finally...with the arrival of ATFR, they are immensely relieved to move past the TB world to face their RLW as normal couple…they are now very comfortable with each other—slowly fitting, snuggling easily into each other’s lives--with the full clarity of how they want to live their lives that is to be together as they move along with baby steps learning more about each other--the trusts they have built for each other are becoming stronger--knowing that both of them are willing to work on this relationship is their big steps moving forward--being optimistic about their union, being able to resolve their issues through compromising--having great perseverance in trying to work on their issues, sorting their similarities and differences in order to achieve their goals and dreams and in seeking for their ultimate happiness together…they are now facing all of these great challenges with open arms, with the mindset that they will try their best to sustain their relationship and conquer the world together...

This is a love story that is unlike anything--it has its own mixes of sweet, salt and spices--a whirlwind romance, seemingly fairy-tale and real life mix, a love story I am very optimistic about on how it will end...with it ending in forever…

A jump from a seemingly tumultuous deeply passionate relationship--through the aid of intensive love, open communications, patience and perseverance, honesty, kindness, passion, respect, trusts, understanding and compassion--slowly transitioning to the calmness and tranquility of the sea, gradually reaching the ultimate heights of their platonic levels…I can’t wait for the day when they’ll finally get married and have kids…

Nick and Vanessa basically possess all of these personalities/qualities in building a strong foundation to a great marriage relationship, thus I am very confident that they have moved past their honeymoon stage in public (lust), they are just living their lives like normal couples that are still immensely in love with each other (shown through their playfulness, goofy and fun selves when they are together, their physical features/BL the feeling of happiness, comfort and tranquility in each other's presence)...

I am amazed that they are so mature in their approach to their relationship…I am pretty sure they will still keep their honeymoon stage within their bed sheets and in the comfort of their homes…

- JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Skates wrote:I have been browsing through comments, people are asking…why are they not in their honeymoon stage?

Nick and Vanessa have gone past the honeymoon stages long before the show ends…their courtship and honeymoon stages have come in almost the same time as when they feel the sparks and magic during the first time they have met each other…their facing the RL problems while living in the TB world have come in with heavy conversations, needing resolutions before the actual final proposal…these have given them the opportunity to grow up while building their love relationships together...

Their TB world clashing with the RW…when Vanessa not knowing the whole TB process is still living in the realistic world…when Nick feeling the obligations to fulfill his responsibilities while living in the TB world…

With Vanessa questioning the authenticity of their loving relationship and having the need to have her questions answered before the proposal feels more real than anything else in the TB world…and, with Nick consoling Vanessa, chasing her back with hidden reassurances, every time Vanessa withdraws back into the RW…feeling the dark clouds falling in between them during the process, but having the strength to find resolutions to the Realism of their issues that are right in front of them while they are still in the TB world…

Finally, comes the FRC/the final proposal, the first step to their final union—those moments when they have finally seen clarity in their issues, they are very happy to be together, and are ready to be united…but, all the while having it ended abruptly with the distance of separations…both feeling the pressure of pain during their numerous meet up and numerous goodbyes…I can feel the difficulty and intensities of these in their RL scenarios…

Finally, and finally...with the arrival of ATFR, they are immensely relieved to move past the TB world to face their RLW as normal couple…they are now very comfortable with each other—slowly fitting, snuggling easily into each other’s lives--with the full clarity of how they want to live their lives that is to be together as they move along with baby steps learning more about each other--the trusts they have built for each other are becoming stronger--knowing that both of them are willing to work on this relationship is their big steps moving forward--being optimistic about their union, being able to resolve their issues through compromising--having great perseverance in trying to work on their issues, sorting their similarities and differences in order to achieve their goals and dreams and in seeking for their ultimate happiness together…they are now facing all of these great challenges with open arms, with the mindset that they will try their best to sustain their relationship and conquer the world together...

This is a love story that is unlike anything--it has its own mixes of sweet, salt and spices--a whirlwind romance, seemingly fairy-tale and real life mix, a love story I am very optimistic about on how it will end...with it ending in forever…

A jump from a seemingly tumultuous deeply passionate relationship--through the aid of intensive love, open communications, patience and perseverance, honesty, kindness, passion, respect, trusts, understanding and compassion--slowly transitioning to the calmness and tranquility of the sea, gradually reaching the ultimate heights of their platonic levels…I can’t wait for the day when they’ll finally get married and have kids…

Nick and Vanessa basically possess all of these personalities/qualities in building a strong foundation to a great marriage relationship, thus I am very confident that they have move past their honeymoon stage in public (lust), they are just living their lives like normal couples that are still immensely in love with each other (shown through their playfulness, goofy and fun selves when they are together, their physical features (BL) the feeling of happiness, comfort and tranquility in each others presence...

I am amazed that they are so mature in their approach to their relationship…I am pretty sure they will still keep their honeymoon stage within their bed sheets and in the comfort of their homes…

- JMO  -

Skates ... I just love your analysis of Nick and Vanessa's relationship! You have a way of expressing it that is so easy to understand, and I agree - I think they're being very mature and I truly hope they will continue to be open and honest with each other as they move through the next phases of their life in the real world. They certainly appear to be far beyond the so-called Bachelor bubble, and I love them as a couple.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Well, they're now in another show bubble.  So, until DWTS ends, and provided he doesn't sign up for reality show #6, I think they aren't living in the real world yet.  

On the upside, they can go to K-Mart together!  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:48 pm

I take DWTS like a grueling job that Nick has to do. Other times they are literally living together saying goodnight and good morning to eachother under the same roof. I think they are in the real world despite being on dwts,IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:57 pm

It's a job. A very lucrative and exciting job, though. They're not going to be manipulated and coaxed by tpbp, Vanessa is just the supporting, excited fiance, she won't do itm etc. Their relationship isn't going to be the focus. I don't see how this is in any way s bubble for them. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I take DWTS like a grueling job that Nick has to do. Other times they are literally living together saying goodnight and good morning to eachother under the same roof. I think they are in the real world despite being on dwts,IMO

yes  yes          thumbsup  thumbsup  

I think they'll pull through it...they have so much love and respect for each other, totally centered-focus in building their family together...whatever projects come in their way will be discussed--both of them facing these obstacles with united front gearing the benefits towards their families rather than their individual benefits...I don't see them as selfish people, I see them more as compassionate and loving couple...

Last edited by Skates on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Just my .02 cents. Their real world is not the same as mine. The same as yours is not the same as mine. Those in the limelight have the scrutiny of others to deal with as they live in glass houses IMO. Some - me included - feel they have some say over how they should live their lives. However, IMO, I can't claim that they don't live in the real world because that is as real to them as it is my world to me. All IMO.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Grueling?  Long hours and physical for sure.  But grueling?  The dude's getting paid to dress up in sequins and shake his behind on national TV.  The grueling part may be for Vanessa if she doesn't have projects to do during the day.

The bubble is being part of any reality show IMO.  There's a public persona about the relationship they want to get out there.  It may match up to the real life one, but it might not. I'm not saying they won't make it, but I think it depends on what decisions they make post reality shows, post bubbles.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:It's a job. A very lucrative and exciting job, though. They're not going to be manipulated and coaxed by tpbp, Vanessa is just the supporting, excited fiance, she won't do itm etc. Their relationship isn't going to be the focus. I don't see how this is in any way s bubble for them. JMO.

ITA! :yes: Being paid $125 K upfront for dancing for a few weeks which Nick loves doing anyways is great IMO. It's just a job at the end of the day. Learning how to balance your professional and personal life is key to lasting relationships IMO. I won't give up on a promotion just because I am in a new relationship. For me, this is no different.

IMO Nick and Vanessa were not in the bachelor bubble even when they were on the show. They discussed the logistics of their relationship which most couples tend to do after filming ends. DWTS is not a relationship based show. IMO There is no bubble as far as their relationship is concerned on DWTS.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Even loving to dance, joining DWTS is a grueling experience, imo. There is alot of performance pressure which means body-numbing, long practices. I could never do it and I admire those who have the guts to get out there and try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl