SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Melissa was just playing a game. She was already back in Tye's arms dating way before that ATFR aired.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:50 pm

@Kashathediva That's one of the reason I did not like her, she was there to make her ex jealous.  I never like her on the show either. You could see her for the fake she is, it was coming out of her pores.

Last edited by reason on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:41 pm

Billysmom wrote:I thought what bugged Melissa was finding out about Molly on-air....but I could be wrong?

I thought that's what she was so "upset" about too. My memory is your memory. 

Melissa R. is the worst.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:45 pm

suspiciousmind wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
suspiciousmind wrote:

If a video was posted from the Ellen show about you and your relationship on tv, wouldn't you re-post it? laugh out loud

That's what she's saying. Although some found it awkward, the fact that Nick and Vanessa posted it themselves commenting that it was a lot of fun, then it must have been fun IMHO.

Not necessarily. Not everything that people say is the truth. Like I said before - if the Ellen show posted a video ANYONE in their right mind would re-post it and say positive things about the experience. And I'm sure being on that show was fun because it was clearly supposed to be a lighthearted thing. But for those that have already seen cracks in their relationship it didn't help much. IMO

What cracks have SOME of us seen ? I see two mature people getting to know each other, living together, and having a fun time . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Re: the Ellen video, I feel like Nick looking annoyed (if you choose to see it that way) is mostly about him being less than enthusiastic about all the engagement games and silly interviews. I mean, they are silly, he has better things to do, he'd prefer to talk about more substantial things.. he's just not one to enjoy that sort of thing, you can see it. Vanessa is clearly having more fun with it. If anything, I look to Vanessa for showing any signs of "trouble in paradise". Nick has so many of his own issues and anxieties, you never know what he's currently moody about, but Vanessa has always been glowing in these videos, so you know that things are well at home. She was never good at hiding her annoyance when Nick wasn't behaving on TB and I assume she would be the same in real life. She seems happy, so I assume they're happy.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:18 pm

Imp wrote:Re: the Ellen video, I feel like Nick looking annoyed (if you choose to see it that way) is mostly about him being less than enthusiastic about all the engagement games and silly interviews. I mean, they are silly, he has better things to do, he'd prefer to talk about more substantial things.. he's just not one to enjoy that sort of thing, you can see it. Vanessa is clearly having more fun with it. If anything, I look to Vanessa for showing any signs of "trouble in paradise". Nick has so many of his own issues and anxieties, you never know what he's currently moody about, but Vanessa has always been glowing in these videos, so you know that things are well at home. She was never good at hiding her annoyance when Nick wasn't behaving on TB and I assume she would be the same in real life. She seems happy, so I assume they're happy.

I don't know @Imp
He played "would you rather" in the fantasy suite with MeAndI, LOL! But maybe he doesn't feel the same about playing silly games anymore (understandably) since that one will follow him around forever due to his first ATFR and also MeAndI's book. But I agree, he seems to be over some of this fluffy stuff.

In regard to anxiety, I have heard him many times in interviews refer to his anxiety or having panic attacks. I don't know how he has been able to do so many of these shows under those circumstances. It is a bit of a head scratcher since anxiety usually results in avoidance behaviors, but Nick just jumps back into the fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Imp wrote:Re: the Ellen video, I feel like Nick looking annoyed (if you choose to see it that way) is mostly about him being less than enthusiastic about all the engagement games and silly interviews. I mean, they are silly, he has better things to do, he'd prefer to talk about more substantial things.. he's just not one to enjoy that sort of thing, you can see it. Vanessa is clearly having more fun with it. If anything, I look to Vanessa for showing any signs of "trouble in paradise". Nick has so many of his own issues and anxieties, you never know what he's currently moody about, but Vanessa has always been glowing in these videos, so you know that things are well at home. She was never good at hiding her annoyance when Nick wasn't behaving on TB and I assume she would be the same in real life. She seems happy, so I assume they're happy.

- IMO- Nick probably thought he was too old for this... but, regardless I see Nick as somebody having fun teasing Vanessa and the viewers...I am not seeing the annoyance look most specially since/when they have that sensual kiss and his hand fluffing Vanessa's hair--seemingly saying 'good girl for having such great confidence on yourself...I think Nick is getting adjusted to Vanessa's goofiness, and he likes it...it is getting infectious spreading to him as well... maybe Nick wants to be funny, but he is always awkwardly funny... it's probably his being an introvert working out and his shyness kicking in...thus, showing all of these awkward features he is having... - IMO -

Last edited by Skates on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 pm

justa_knowbody wrote:

I don't know @Imp
He played "would you rather" in the fantasy suite with MeAndI, LOL! But maybe he doesn't feel the same about playing silly games anymore (understandably) since that one will follow him around forever due to his first ATFR and also MeAndI's book. But I agree, he seems to be over some of this fluffy stuff.

There's a difference being silly and playing these types of games with your partner in private vs. taking part in public with other people present to scrutinize how you react. I mean, who knows what kind of "fantasy suite" games Nick and Vanessa play?

Not that I think Nick looked particularly annoyed. In my opinion, I think this sentiment is largely because his energy is in such contrast to the female producer's and Vanessa's. But the opposite of enthusiastic is not annoyed.

As far as the "negative" banter or whatever... I've observed (based purely on what I've seen on TV), that in group situations, he tends to retreat a little and listen and observe before he says something. And when he does say something, it's usually snarky quips or one-liners that are meant to tease his friends in a good-natured way. On SM, I've seen his non-bach and bach friends AND family make fun of him the same way; so I'm not surprised that they both seem to enjoy this type of humour.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:18 pm

justa_knowbody wrote:

I don't know @Imp

In regard to anxiety, I have heard him many times in interviews refer to his anxiety or having panic attacks. I don't know how he has been able to do so many of these shows under those circumstances. It is a bit of a head scratcher since anxiety usually results in avoidance behaviors, but Nick just jumps back into the fire.

I can't begin to list the number of actors/actresses/singers/musicians who suffer from anxiety and stage fright or other emotional disorders, yet still manage to utilize this public persona as their livelihood. source here is a long list: many more
1) Barbra Streisand
2) Adele
3) Johnny Depp
4) Scarlet Johansson
5) Leann Rimes
6) Emma Stone
7) Howie Mandel
8) Fred Durst
9) David Beckham
10) Barbara Bush
11) John Mayer
12) Howard Stern

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 pm

All the people mentioned have what I consider talent.    I admire their ability to push through to share their talent, art and inspiration with the world.  Nick?  Reality star career?  Hmmm, maybe he has anxiety issues which I empathize with, but I don't give him credit for overcoming anything to have a reality career.  I think it's a desire for fame.   Certainly a very addicting behavior.  JMOAA.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 pm

It was a comment referenced on his ability to do reality tv with an anxiety disorder. It was not a commentary on the subjective evaluation of said career, IMO.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:44 pm

Yes, Gotcha.  I think lots of people with anxiety disorders may do reality TV.  Nothing particularly special about Nick in that case. JMO
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl