SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:41 pm

bluejay25 wrote:@MissSid Do you think it's possible that Eric was also on this date? I have to go look at the timeline everyone has been great at putting together, but I am wondering whether this is the week with the three 1-1 dates and the group date with the only rose? The dates before hometowns?

@bluejay25 you are right, the Filming Thread says group date not 2-on-1 for Switzerland. In that case, group date rose to Eric, the three 1-on-1 guys get their roses, Matt and Adam go home, then it's on to HTDs?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Fantastic sleuthing MissSid!!! Thanks for your hard work Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:15 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:17 pm

@MissSid So just to clarify, Bryan, Peter, and Dean all get 1-1s, Eric goes on a group date with Matt and Adam, and then Rachel sends both Matt and Eric home either after the date or at a RC, leaving the F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@MissSid So just to clarify, Bryan, Peter, and Dean all get 1-1s, Eric goes on a group date with Matt and Adam, and then Rachel sends both Matt and Eric home either after the date or at a RC, leaving the F4?

Exactly  :yes: , although it would be Matt and Adam (I bet you meant him) going home, leaving the F4 remaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:10 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:I think the scene with her asking the guy if he has ever brought home a black girl before is either with Dean or Peter, but I'm leaning towards Peter.

Eric is out because I don't think she would ask him that question. I think the scene with Bryan where he tells her that he wants to move forward with her and have a future with her is during their Switzerland date, so the dresses don't match. So that leaves either Dean or Peter. I think Dean and Eric were the most hidden (in terms of their later dates being shown) out of the F4 in the preview, so there's a good chance Peter is the one she's asking that question to. All JMO and speculation.

I agree, I think it's Peter more so than Dean. Because Dean's comment about being ready to go black and never going back leads me to believe he has not dated interracially. So I think Rachel would assume the same. Peter is clearly the person she is most interested so i figured he's the one she'd most want to know this about

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:15 pm

violets_are_blue wrote:
realitytvfan11 wrote:I think the scene with her asking the guy if he has ever brought home a black girl before is either with Dean or Peter, but I'm leaning towards Peter.

Eric is out because I don't think she would ask him that question. I think the scene with Bryan where he tells her that he wants to move forward with her and have a future with her is during their Switzerland date, so the dresses don't match. So that leaves either Dean or Peter. I think Dean and Eric were the most hidden (in terms of their later dates being shown) out of the F4 in the preview, so there's a good chance Peter is the one she's asking that question to. All JMO and speculation.

I agree, I think it's Peter more so than Dean. Because Dean's comment about being ready to go black and never going back leads me to believe he has not dated interracially. So I think Rachel would assume the same. Peter is clearly the person she is most interested so i figured he's the one she'd most want to know this about
Pachel spoke about moving and babies on the first date. Do you think they would wait that long to have such an important and obvious conversation?

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:31 am

@Bach/ette IMO the babies and moving talk was general talk not an actual specific discussion so it wouldn't surprise me if it was Peter that it was addressed to.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 am

Sorry for the double post but do you guys think that this is the same dress?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 9 Screen11

This looks like she's talking to Lee because the guy she's talking is wearing a bright blue shirt but there are other SC of that shirt and it looks like its from the Ep.3 RC. But that dress has already been connected to Denmark I think. The beadwork looks very similar and I'm all confused now scratch

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 9 Screen12
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 9 Screen10

All pics are from No Discussion Screen Caps thread.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:39 am

@brownravens Good sleuthing! It is the same dress. Idk, you think they would have her wear it twice in two different countries? IDK. I also don't think Lee makes it that far. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:44 am

I think it's the same dress and probably same hair. Doesn't make sense
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:20 am

I think Lee wore the same suit in episode 3 and then later in the episode Denmark episode. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch