SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:40 am

I don't care if he's a player, I would love a massage too!
Did Rachel say her love language is physical touch? First the kisses then the massage.... I think I would just melt....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:42 am

@sdmom let me add that to my list!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:48 am

I think once I zone in more on Bryan and how he handles Rachel I will fall in love more with them as a couple! After all Rachel did refer to herself as "SPCIY" *edit* Be compatibility is real all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:34 am

His job description should have been "good with his hands" hahah love that clip it's so cute

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:36 am

@Dessler t4p

Did you all notice her holding his hand in both hers?
Also I don't remember any lead ever apologizing to a contestant for them not getting a date. And without him whining to her. That's a first.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:02 am

Dessler wrote:Someone asked for the Ep 2 clip.

Rachel & Bryan
https://vimeo.com/221097813

Their chemistry is undeniably off the charts imo Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1105969562

It almost looks Rach is literally giving Bryan heart eyes starting at around 1:06 when Bryan is reassuring her and being there for her Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 15 1f60d

When I watch them together I actually find myself smiling they're so cute together :cutiepie

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:05 am

I want an instant chiropractor also *** sniff ***. I would have kept him just to keep me sane with his soothing voice and healing hands.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:11 am

nd4reality wrote:I want an instant chiropractor also *** sniff ***. I would have kept him just to keep me sane with his soothing voice and healing hands.

I thought i was the only one that find his voice so soothing and sexy!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:17 am

Both her f2 have sexy voices. IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:18 am

Dessler wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I want an instant chiropractor also *** sniff ***. I would have kept him just to keep me sane with his soothing voice and healing hands.

I thought i was the only one that find his voice so soothing and sexy!

His voice has a gentle calming effect. I can listen to him all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 am

After looking at this and his genuine concern for her, how could someone not choose Bryan?

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:37 am

That had to make Rachel feel good, to know what Bryan's intentions were right up front, especially on the first night with all the craziness going on and so many other guys. I see genuineness when he looks at her. Also, I like when he leans forward and looks at her intently as she's talking. Says to me that he's interested in her. In a way, he feels like the lead and Rachel is happy to let him lead, and not in a controlling way.
IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85