SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:38 am

@MiaHawk I do think she was being considered for her own show. I would say she's probably been the most successful contestant from a social media followers POV from the franchise, particularly as someone who did not make it as F1/F2. The twins got their own show, so why not? She has over double the social media following that they do and is overall a more known figure from the franchise IMO.

Yeah, I have no trouble believing that there was probably some back and forth negotiations happening between Corinne/producers. I don't think that she needed the show or the franchise but they almost needed her so I'm sure they probably caved into some of her demands...and they were trying to tell/give her what she wanted. JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by notarose Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:23 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:@MiaHawk I do think she was being considered for her own show. I would say she's probably been the most successful contestant from a social media followers POV from the franchise, particularly as someone who did not make it as F1/F2. The twins got their own show, so why not? She has over double the social media following that they do and is overall a more known figure from the franchise IMO.

Yeah, I have no trouble believing that there was probably some back and forth negotiations happening between Corinne/producers. I don't think that she needed the show or the franchise but they almost needed her so I'm sure they probably caved into some of her demands...and they were trying to tell/give her what she wanted. JMO

I'm not sure.  I do think she was being considered much like a few guys thought they might be the next Bach last season.  TPTB appear to have a pattern.  Sometimes it becomes a real thing but sometimes it doesn't.
Corinne definitely has the SM numbers but Rachel became Bette even though some of the other girls had stronger fan followings.
Agree that she likely had talks but I suspect others did too. IMO fan attention span is relatively short and even Corinne would have been old news by the time the next Bach airs.  I don't think she would have had any exceptional bargaining power but I do think she would have been in a small pool of alumni tptb might have talked to about more tv options.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:39 am

Both Daily Mail stories seem very detailed and so very different. IDK. Maybe they are both fake and made up.

This is so bad, how could anyone do this kind of stuff. I mean couldn't they just go to a bed somewhere inside? Then none of this would have happened, it's so gross that everyone was watching. This is an ABC show, they don't need this stuff in camera. It's so bizarre to me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:04 am

northernviewer wrote:Seems to me that Demario is taking ownership of his drunken actions and not blaming anyone ....Corinne isnt.  

Sad reality is that the one that was trying to protect Corinnes "  virtue" giggling  is the one responsible for making her latest escapades so public.  If dealt with privately, no one would be the wiser, as very little of what happened could be aired ... now its all out there for all to read ... and someday the video might be released too .  

The cynic in me is surprised that it hasn't already found it's way to TMZ or some such thing. It's only a matter of time IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:08 am

The show runners have no one to blame but themselves. It seemed like Corinne wasn't even particularly interested to go on the show (not to mention the fact that she has a bf), but they desperately woo-ed her to come on. I'm sure the audience could have survived with a Corinne-less season of BIP. Then subsequently supplied her and the other contestants with unlimited booze, directed them to follow the script and didn't step in when both were messy as hell and intoxicated. As I mentioned previously, the whole Chad x Lace situation last season was extremely uncomfortable to watch and was a potential law suit waiting to happen. I would have thought they would have at least learned from that - ie. inviting 'high risk' contestants, loading them up with booze and matching them up with other hot messes is just asking for trouble. Now it's finally coming back to bite them in the @ss. Good riddance.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like alcoholic behavior. Which is insanity. 2nd step.

She for sure has a drinking problem. All thos "naps" during Nicks season was code for "sleeping it off" .... probably the reason production let her sleep as shes a sloppy drunk. I think if Nick had given her the opportunity, she'd have done just about anything, including what she did to Demario, in front of a camera.
IMO! All her denials and excuses are her daddy talking.... shes gone to far this time and embarrassed him and so hes going to try to save whatever she has left of a reputation. I thnk if Corinne had her way, shed still be filmimg BIP and hooking up with a few more guys.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:The world we live in where
showing off her p***y in public and letting DeMario go down on her in public was going to make her look bad and thst fooling around with so many other guys was going to hurt her image for the new show,

and the only concern is not being publicly nude, not having public oral sex, not being with multiple men in a short time span, not drinking so much that it effects your memory but how it will effect your image.
Something is very, very wrong with this kind of thinking IMO.

witch child rating is this show again? duh
it is no longer suggested and double entendre....

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 am

I have a "devil's advocate" question.  Would we be sticking up for either of the two proponents if either of them had gotten "smashed" and driven; had an accident and ruined someone else's life?  I don't think so.  As a 21 year old I knew what my alcohol limits were and never exceeded them again (after getting smashed on my 21st birthday).  

As an adult if Corinne or DeMario for that matter had committed a crime they would have been left to face their accusers and if severe enough imprisoned for their crime (Paris Hilton).  It's about time we stopped raising our children to believe that the world owes them something and that nothing they do is without consequence.  It's not up to TPTB to stop Corinne or DeMario from drinking themselves stupid, it's up to the adult themselves to do that.

As much as TPTB hated JPG he didn't drink and I don't think we had any "drunken" moments during his season. Alcoholism ran in my DH's family and I watched my DH's parent absolve himself of all responsibility for his "drinking problem".

This obviously is my own opinion, and I'm totally sick and tired of watching people not take responsibility for their own actions.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 am

:claphands Good Post Gurlbrit
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:30 am

@gurlbrit ITA.
Well said.
Even if Corinne has a substance abuse(alcohol problem), then get help. Personally, I believe she does have a problem and if she doesn't get help this type of behavior will not be her last.
To blame behavior on everyone in your environment, but yourself is not going to solve the problem only sustain it, IMO.
Hopefully she can come to terms with it, deal with it, learn from it and maybe help someone else going through the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:52 am

While I agree with all that, do they necessarily have to be mutually exclusive? We can still NOT absolve Corinne of blame/her behavior while still also thinking that production ALSO deserves some of the blame. Whether it is for casting and inviting someone like her on this show in the first place (I mean no one is really shocked that this happened with Corinne involved). I think or for not either stopping the filming of oral sex or stopping it in the first place if something seemed odd or out of place. I know they've showed quick clips of people having sex on the show before but at the same time, they were either under the covers or in a pool/ocean. Were they seriously going to show a clip of them having oral sex? Probably not--that would be considered too raunchy for tv. So from a production POV, I don't even get why they allowed it to continue.

All that is to say that the two do not have to be mutually exclusive. You can find areas where ALL parties involved were at fault in some shape or form. I can't say that production wasn't looking forward to Corinne's wild behavior in casting her in the first place, and in some way, that's super messed up because I'm sure they were or would've been willing to exploit her to an extent to get such raunchy footage. Not necessarily hard to believe. JMO blame could be placed all around.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 am

MiaHawk wrote:Does anyone here really believe that C was seriously being considered for her own show?  Maybe if the rumors are true that C was hesitant to sign onto BIP, TPTB dangle a carrot (potential for her own show) in front of her nose as a way to convince her to do BIP.  My alternative theory is that TPTB offered Corrine a show as a bribe to keep her mouth shut after the incident was reported as a way to prevent her from suing. Who knows?! This is the biggest mess!

My first thought when I read the info on Corinne getting her own show was that it was a ploy. They may have told her, her performance on BIP will help her get her own show, in order to make her give them all she's got as far as sex and drama. Perhaps that was the excuse she gave her boyfriend, for going on the show, if in fact there is a boyfriend. IDK just wild guessing here.

At the end of the day for me, like many of you have stated, IMO there are a lot of people that need to take responsibility. Starting with Corinne herself, which IMO she has proven that's one area in her life she just doesn't get. Those that watched, and did nothing, bothers me, DeMario I'm not sure yet, from what I'm reading, he appears confident in proving he did nothing wrong. How is one suppose to know if they are blacked out or not? Not being sarcastic, but perhaps he really didn't know if in fact she was blacked out and was just following script.

I seem to think that if no one complained, they would still be filming and she'd probably be one of the last ones to go, just before the finale. JMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal