SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 38 Img_3912

They'll only be filming for a little over a week more, per Amanda. Guess they're trying to keep to their original air dates.

This tweet is ridiculous. She really wants us to believe she's going on this show to find a boyfriend/fiancé? Freaking again? If so... someone lock her up in the loony bin. No one goes on these shows expecting love. Just own it, Amanda. You are going on again for the shill revenue.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sarahkyla wrote:Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 38 Img_3912

They'll only be filming for a little over a week more, per Amanda. Guess they're trying to keep to their original air dates.

This tweet is ridiculous. She really wants us to believe she's going on this show to find a boyfriend/fiancé? Freaking again? If so... someone lock her up in the loony bin. No one goes on these shows expecting love. Just own it, Amanda. You are going on again for the shill revenue.

She doesn't even realize how silly, absolutely silly that sounds. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:17 pm

It's all semantics but technically if the show starts filming on Sunday like it did last time....June 25 - July 5 is only eleven days. That is fairly close to a week and a half. I am not defending Amanda but she may be fairly accurate to the actual film schedule IMO.

I am laughing at the thought of how many engagements might occur from 11 or 12 days of filming. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Sarahkyla wrote:I hope the July 5th date is right and Amanda was just exaggerating. That'd get them closer to the usual two and a half weeks of filming, if you incl. the three days already shot.

Premiere date was/is August 8th, @notarose.

Thanks yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Even if filming is just 11 days- she'll be there longer, so probably closer to 2 weeks is what she will be gone for, if she stays that long. But what the heck can they do in 11 days ish ? I mean wasn't it 18 before?

Also, if she is arguing that she's trying to meet a guy, how does she expect that to happen in "just over a week". I'm curious to see if Wells and Amanda are a thing on the show, because they already made out, so obviously know each other , which means she doesn't need to go on the show to "meet guys". Also, if Wells gets engaged to her that's insane.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Seabear wrote:It's all semantics but technically if the show starts filming on Sunday like it did last time....June 25 - July 5 is only eleven days. That is fairly close to a week and a half. I am not defending Amanda but she may be fairly accurate to the actual film schedule IMO.

I am laughing at the thought of how many engagements might occur from 11 or 12 days of filming. laugh out loud laugh out loud
All JMO

Depends on who it is.. some of the cast that have already made connections got to talk to each other and get to know each other better, even during the filming pause. Some even still saw each other. If any of them get engaged, at least it would've been a month since they met. As opposed to the usually 18-20 days on this show. I mean, these engagements are always ridiculous to me, but these wouldn't be any more so. Just my opinion. Now if any new people get engaged...

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:43 pm

If Amanda comes off Paradise again being engaged...I will be. dizzy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:00 pm

I just hope Amanda gets some food in her at Paradise. She looks really thin to me. I know she's tiny, but I thought maybe she's trying to keep up with Lauren.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 pm

If Amanda introduces her girls to another BIP daddy, someone call child protective services!

I am no fan of Amanda but I sincerely hope that she takes more of a Nick role and acts as "mama" to other cast members vs. watching her constantly making out with a new BachNation guy.

I can stomach her 2nd appearance more if it's just putting in a couple weeks "work" to gain more SM followers and sell more crap online so she can stay home and support her girls. Wish she would save the showmance for the new BIPers.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:If Amanda introduces her girls to another BIP daddy, someone call child protective services!

I .
In my opinion that a little much.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Ehh I vote just send the kids to BIP, I hear Jorge the bartender is leaving and time for them to earn their keep!! There are no free meals in bach Notion, Kins and Char!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Seabear wrote:If Amanda comes off Paradise again being engaged...I will be. dizzy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JMO

Nonsensical IMO
She must be that kinda girl that feels she always needs always to be in a relationship because I think most people take many many months after a broken engagement before getting back in the dating pool.
Single parent Evan may be eccentric (I think so) but with Carly I often felt he was methodically making sure that she had parenting traits that were important to him.  Things like: how she responded to him when he was "fake" ill and was she playful/spontaneous in the same way he was and would want his partner to be with his boys.  He also talked about how in sync they are communication-wise.

JMO Amanda doesn't have Evan's know withal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal